PDA

View Full Version : Two MM sightings

Haggis
11-06-2003, 01:05 PM
First one Sunday at approx. 2:30p.m. in SilverSpring, MD. on Georgia Ave, did not see license plate.

Second one today in Frederick, MD at the FSK Mall around lunch time at the diner next to the Golden Coral and then parked near JC Pennies. This one had Ohio license plate, do not know number.

Come on fess up we know your out there. We have ways of making you talk.

SergntMac
11-06-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Haggis
First one Sunday at approx. 2:30p.m. in SilverSpring, MD. on Georgia Ave, did not see license plate. Second one today in Frederick, MD at the FSK Mall around lunch time at the diner next to the Golden Coral and then parked near JC Pennies. This one had Ohio license plate, do not know number. Come on fess up we know your out there. We have ways of making you talk.
LOL, yes we do, Haggis. But your "lunch time" may not match their need for food. Best to stick with your wrist watch times, we'll hunt them down okay...

LOL...Lord, I love this post...

Bigdogjim
11-06-2003, 07:30 PM
Haggis: Do you have any of the site calling cards??

Just stick 'em under a wiper blade......

Keep after them.........

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/k/attention.gif

Haggis
11-07-2003, 06:59 AM
Huh, calling cards. You mean we have calling cards. :confused: I wish you all would get me up to speed here.:help:

I spotted the first one leaving work on Sunday.
Chris seen the second one when she was going to lunch with her sister. Do not have any idea what time they were taking lunch, or how long, so used a generic term.