PDA

View Full Version : Who dat.......

Pat
02-07-2010, 07:50 PM
31 SAINTS , 17 COLTS.............WHO DAT'S ARE NOW THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS, 1ST IN FRANCHISE HISTORY

CONGRATULATIONS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS, YOU PLAYED A MAGNIFICENT GAME. :banana::banana::banana:

Pops
02-07-2010, 08:01 PM
They did play a great game! I liked the 2nd quarter. 250.00 win!:2thumbs:

B.C. Bake
02-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Very Nice,,,,,,I'm Happy the Saints won!!!:banana2:

Bluerauder
02-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Congratulations to the New Orleans Saints. They played a great game after coming from a 10-0 deficit. I think the Porter interception, the 2-point conversion, and the On-Side kick took the wind out of the Colts sails.

Go SAINTS ... it was a well deserved win.

Who the H3LL decided it would be a "good" thing for Queen Latifa to sing 'America the Beautiful' ????

Maybe its just me but "The Who" seemed to be showing their age. ;) The set was unbelievable.

TV ads were just "So-So" -- some kinda funny but nothing in the Outstanding category. IMHO.

Mr. Man
02-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Can't call them "The Ain'ts" this year.

Vortex
02-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Since the Cowboys were out of it I was glad my second favorite team made it! That one was for Archie!

CBT
02-08-2010, 06:19 AM
Great game, even tho i rooted for the Colts. Either way, my squares on the football pool sheet paid off, muhahaahahaaa.

Marauderjack
02-08-2010, 07:38 AM
What in the world did they have in mind getting "The Who" for halftime???:eek::shake:

Pete Townsend shoulda stayed home....JEEZ!!! :argue::mad2:

The game was outstanding in the second half!!:beer:

Hotrauder
02-08-2010, 12:41 PM
I am trying to understand how the Colts got to the Superbowl with no defense...no pressure on the passer, no coverage of receivers (most of the readers here, male and female) could have completed passes with the time to throw and wide open receivers....The Saints had a great game plan, they covered Peyton's receivers like blankets and put pressure on him all day. They knew that the Colts running game could not hurt them no matter how much they ran. Perhaps I don't know enough about football to judge but I was disappointed that it wasn't a better game, regardless of who won. Congrats to the Saints. Dennis:beer:

Crown Vicman
02-08-2010, 01:46 PM
HA Ha Ha Peyton Manning Who Dat?????