PDA

View Full Version : EARTHQUAKE, Snowzillia and Zack is back

knine
02-10-2010, 08:22 AM
...........Name 3 signs of the apocalypse. ^^^^^

Thought the dogs were wiggling around on the bed this morning. Everything was banging around in the bedroom.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID (there, beat you to it).

I got up, thought it was a bit much for the dogs, looked at them, they were still asleep (they could literally sleep thru a 7.1 magnitude), got back in bed and went back to sleep. Initially, they said 4.3, but backed it down to a 3.8 ( I think due to budget cuts or the economy).

So, what is next?

CBT
02-10-2010, 08:36 AM
...........Name 3 signs of the apocalypse. ^^^^^

Thought the dogs were wiggling around on the bed this morning. Everything was banging around in the bedroom.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID (there, beat you to it).

I got up, thought it was a bit much for the dogs, looked at them, they were still asleep (they could literally sleep thru a 7.1 magnitude), got back in bed and went back to sleep. Initially, they said 4.3, but backed it down to a 3.8 ( I think due to budget cuts or the economy).

So, what is next?

Classic!:lol:

justbob
02-10-2010, 08:40 AM
I didn't feel nothin! Melanie thought I was starting something without her:eek: But I was fast asleep:shake:

CBT
02-10-2010, 08:43 AM
I didn't feel nothin! Melanie thought I was starting something without her:eek: But I was fast asleep:shake:

There is so much fail here I don't know where to start.

SC Cheesehead
02-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Dr. Peter Venkman: Or you can accept the fact that [we're] headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?

Dr. Raymond Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, real wrath-of-God type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the sky! Rivers and seas boiling!

Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

Winston Zeddmore: The dead rising from the grave!

Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice. Dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria!

Matt In Detroit
02-10-2010, 09:20 AM
Ghostbusters, yes!!

LIGHTNIN1
02-10-2010, 09:37 AM
When does this time of joy begin? I can't wait. The 40 years of darkness is what I am looking forward to the most.:woohoo: