PDA

View Full Version : Dear diary...

CBT
02-11-2010, 06:13 AM
.....took Fido for a walk today. Got jumped by a mountain lion. Manned up and went Blade I, II, and III on his furry ass. Got yelled at by Mom for not taking out trash. I hate my life....

Teen Fends Off Mountain Lion With Sword

Pit Bull Suffers Minor Injuries In Fairfield Mauling

POSTED: 3:17 pm PST February 10, 2010
UPDATED: 12:17 am PST February 11, 2010

FAIRFIELD, Calif. --

A Fairfield teen used a ninja sword to fend off a mountain lion after it attacked his dog Wednesday afternoon.

Marquel Dawson, 19, was playing with the pit bull and German shepherd mix in a nature area near Fairview Place at about 1:30 p.m. when the mountain lion attacked.
Dawson ran back home and got the sword out of their garage, then ran back, according to his mother, Robin Thomas-Willis.
Although the dog had the upper hand at first, Thomas-Willis said the mountain lion was winning by the time the boy returned with the sword.
"I see this big cat," said Dawson.
Dawson said the mountain lion was big.
“It was about the size of German shepherd police dog -- like big -- about twice the size of my dog,” Dawson said.
A veterinarian said the dog suffered minor injuries considering the circumstances.
City Animal Control officers told KCRA 3 they believe it was a mountain lion that attacked the dog.

Pops
02-11-2010, 06:55 AM
See secret CBT thread!:cool:

Black Dynamite
02-11-2010, 11:06 AM
"I see this big cat," said Dawson.
Dawson said the mountain lion was big.

How redundant is that???

So if this kid fends off a mountain lion with a sword, is there a carcass? Or did the Power Rangers not teach him the skills needed to take down a 'big cat' effectively?

CBT
02-11-2010, 11:07 AM
How redundant is that???

So if this kid fends off a mountain lion with a sword, is there a carcass? Or did the Power Rangers not teach him the skills needed to take down a 'big cat' effectively?

He only rolled a +3 damage with his Dungeon and Dragons dice.

-Matt-
02-11-2010, 11:07 AM
i woulda just got my .45

-Matt-
02-11-2010, 11:08 AM
He only rolled a +3 damage with his Dungeon and Dragons dice.

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu273/Zorro412/captain-picard-full-of-win.jpg

cougar9150
02-11-2010, 11:10 AM
I would have gone all Steve Erwin on it and tried wrestling it to the ground with my bare hands while screaming "Crickey what a bute".

btw I was worried about what CBT was putting into his diary, but like a car wreck I couldn't help but look.

CBT
02-11-2010, 11:14 AM
I would have gone all Steve Erwin on it and tried wrestling it to the ground with my bare hands while screaming "Crickey what a bute".

btw I was worried about what CBT was putting into his diary, but like a car wreck I couldn't help but look.

I read your diary, it says I'm nosy, but I don't think so.

SILVERSURFER03
02-11-2010, 11:33 AM
no body FAIL and i i think it might have been +2 on damage points

Black Dynamite
02-11-2010, 11:57 AM
If he was smart he would have put on the ninja outfit. That cat wouldn't have stood a chance then.........never woulda seen it comin...............

Phrog_gunner
02-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Last time I made an entry into CBT's diary, I got yelled at cause the pages stuck together.

CBT
02-11-2010, 01:48 PM
Last time I made an entry into CBT's diary, I got yelled at cause the pages stuck together.

lol, "entry"....

Phrog_gunner
02-11-2010, 02:00 PM
lol, "entry"....

giggity giggity