PDA

View Full Version : Dog poses

dakslim
02-19-2010, 03:29 PM
My son's dog, Chewy. Technically he's not on the couch.:rolleyes: When the "Dog Whisperer" is on he watches the whole show.:D

Ms. Denmark
02-19-2010, 05:47 PM
What a great picture! Chewy is adorable!! My Dachshunds could never pull that off with their short little legs. LOL

Blackmobile
02-19-2010, 08:54 PM
I got this in an email recently, titled, Just at the right angle.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/image0012.jpg (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/17416)

SC Cheesehead
02-19-2010, 10:28 PM
What a great picture! Chewy is adorable!! My Dachshunds could never pull that off with their short little legs. LOL

What's that, Ms. D? Sitting on the couch or watching the Dog Whisperer? ;)

LIGHTNIN1
02-19-2010, 11:28 PM
My son's dog, Chewy. Technically he's not on the couch.:rolleyes: When the "Dog Whisperer" is on he watches the whole show.:D

Sure he's not watching Snoopys Christmas?:D

Marauderjack
02-20-2010, 06:17 AM
Bud E. Bear.....our rescue pup, loves to ride in the truck and recently started sitting up right beside me so he can see out the windshield!!!:eek::beer:

TAKEDOWN
02-20-2010, 06:52 AM
All Chewy needs now is a Beer!

Ms. Denmark
02-20-2010, 07:15 AM
Bud E. Bear.....our rescue pup, loves to ride in the truck and recently started sitting up right beside me so he can see out the windshield!!!:eek::beer:He's adorable too!! What character!!

Ms. Denmark
02-20-2010, 07:36 AM
Our posers!
18829 Buddy and his hedgehog

18830 Buddy suveys his kingdom
from the back of daddy's
chair.
18831 Belle's glamour shot

18832 Miss Violet

18833 Maude's best pose

dakslim
02-20-2010, 07:46 AM
Our posers!
18829 Buddy and his hedgehog

18830 Buddy suveys his kingdom
from the back of daddy's
chair.
18831 Belle's glamour shot

18832 Miss Violet

18833 Maude's best pose

I'd say you have a house full.:eek:

Ms. Denmark
02-20-2010, 07:59 AM
I'd say you have a house full.:eek:
:confused: ....Just 4 fur balls + Mr. Man.:D

Bluerauder
02-20-2010, 09:05 AM
:confused: ....Just 4 fur balls + Mr. Man.:D
Make that 5 !!! :D

Haggis
02-22-2010, 05:37 AM
Make that 5 !!! :D

FIVE!! He at least makes a Baker's dozen.

Bradley G
02-22-2010, 05:44 AM
My Patches does that too! LOL Great shots!
Patches lays next to our bed hiding his head under the skirt.
If you give him a nudge or call him out, he usually grunts and groans!

Marauderjack
02-22-2010, 04:20 PM
He's adorable too!! What character!!

Thanks......he's a real character and smart as a whip!!!:beer:

Not sure of his ancestry but he has some Chow and Golden in him....after that who knows??:confused:

Ms. Denmark
02-22-2010, 04:23 PM
Thanks......he's a real character and smart as a whip!!!:beer:

Not sure of his ancestry but he has some Chow and Golden in him....after that who knows??:confused: That is one great face! I can see why you took him home!

-Matt-
02-22-2010, 06:38 PM
My best friend Kody laying on his favorite spot....... me....... (notice the shirt)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/xxshowstoppaxx/1225090042.jpg

Him getting his monthly PET-a-cure

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/xxshowstoppaxx/downsized_0213001317.jpg

CBT
02-22-2010, 07:23 PM
I have a cat.

Haggis
02-23-2010, 05:01 AM
I have a cat and its name is Je'sus Sa'tan.

dakslim
02-23-2010, 06:56 AM
Matt, is this you?:confused:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOhUKPcsg2E

PhastPhil
03-03-2010, 01:46 AM
Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Now where's the Corned Beef ? !
http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc346/CLangevin/Dante/DanteBeerHat-1.jpg

Vortech347
03-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Bud E. Bear.....our rescue pup, loves to ride in the truck and recently started sitting up right beside me so he can see out the windshield!!!:eek::beer:

One of my dogs does that too!! hahahha

-Matt-
03-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Matt, is this you?:confused:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOhUKPcsg2E

lol... um no

LeoVampire
03-03-2010, 06:47 PM
Molly and Franky Black Lab and Chow Mix brother and sister just turned 13 years this last October.

CBT
03-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Molly and Franky Black Lab and Chow Mix brother and sister just turned 13 years this last October.

Dang! From the same litter? That's a pretty healthy life span. I see a cat scratching post, but no kitty.

LeoVampire
03-03-2010, 06:59 PM
Dang! From the same litter? That's a pretty healthy life span. I see a cat scratching post, but no kitty.

Boo Boo Bear

She died the winter of 2008 she was 19 years of age. :(

CBT
03-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Boo Boo Bear

She died the winter of 2008 she was 19 years of age. :(

Awww, man. 19 years is a long time. That's some serious emotional attachment time. My cat showed up on my door step one day, practically brand spanking new. Luckily, my Jack Russells ran away about a year prior or kitty would not have made it. With my luck, my crazy ass cat will live 30 years, lol. *sigh* I hate that damn cat.

LeoVampire
03-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Awww, man. 19 years is a long time. That's some serious emotional attachment time. My cat showed up on my door step one day, practically brand spanking new. Luckily, my Jack Russells ran away about a year prior or kitty would not have made it. With my luck, my crazy ass cat will live 30 years, lol. *sigh* I hate that damn cat.

I saved her from the ASPCA and acted like a dog.

Sat on command, came on command sat up and beged like a dog you name it.

But when I got Molly and Franky as puppy's she torcherd them. Would not let them move without and attack nor eat and drink unless I told her to let them into the kitchen.

Molly and Franky as puppy's and Boo Boo Bears favorate place to sleep.

CBT
03-03-2010, 07:22 PM
I saved her from the ASPCA and acted like a dog.

Sat on command, came on command sat up and beged like a dog you name it.

But when I got Molly and Franky as puppy's she torcherd them. Would not let them move without and attack nor eat and drink unless I told her to let them into the kitchen.

Molly and Franky as puppy's and Boo Boo Bears favorate place to sleep.

That's either a big cat or you are short, lol.
Amy and I decided our next critter will be a Rhodesian Ridgeback, possibly 2 of them. Everything I've read about them has been positive, and they make great attack dogs.

SC Cheesehead
03-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Left to right: Myer, Smeagol, Otto. And 'da Moose

LeoVampire
03-03-2010, 07:30 PM
That's either a big cat or you are short, lol.
Amy and I decided our next critter will be a Rhodesian Ridgeback, possibly 2 of them. Everything I've read about them has been positive, and they make great attack dogs.

I am 5'10" and @ the time of that picture she weighed in @ 15 or 18 lbs I think.

She liked Pizza and would eat a slice crust and all and I was a bad boy giving them to her. She went on a diet eventualy and boy was she pissed off about it!

She was a Rusian Blue mix according to the ASPCA.

Those Ridgebacks need a lot of running around room and are very high energy dog's. Yes good personality and intelegent but need a lot of time with you training and can be a bit head strong especialy the male's.

-Matt-
03-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Smeagol

Lol.... keeper of the ring?

LeoVampire
03-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Left to right: Myer, Smeagol, Otto. And 'da Moose

But the grass hide's their legs. My other half like's little dog's but I am not fond of the yap yap bark and they always seem to need to prove a point around larger dog's like mine.

Molly and Franky have both been bit by little dog's and I am like WTF :censor: is going on?

I am glad they are good natured about it if I was in thier paws I would be eating some raw meat! :lol:

SC Cheesehead
03-04-2010, 06:25 AM
Lol.... keeper of the ring?

Yup, something like that. :D

I'll PM you with the rest of the story.

dakslim
03-04-2010, 08:36 AM
Excerpt from a Dog's Diary........

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 PM - Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 PM - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 PM - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 PM - Milk Bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 PM - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 PM - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 PM - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpt from a Cat's Diary...

Day 983 of my captivity....

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets.

Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Bastards.

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now.

CBT
03-04-2010, 09:12 AM
^^^^lol, funny post!^^^^

2,4shofast
03-04-2010, 10:27 AM
+2 now that is pretty good!

LeoVampire
03-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Excerpt from a Dog's Diary........

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 PM - Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 PM - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 PM - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 PM - Milk Bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 PM - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 PM - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 PM - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpt from a Cat's Diary...

Day 983 of my captivity....

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets.

Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Bastards.

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now.

I heard that one before But I have to admit it never gets old LOL!!! :lol:

SC Cheesehead
03-04-2010, 11:23 AM
Phil,

You forgot two:

8:30 am - Pooping in the yard! My favorite thing!
9:00 am - Peeing on car tires! My favorite thing!
:D