PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Infiniti M56

Bradley G
03-04-2010, 02:15 PM
I got the chance to check the new Infiniti M sedan today.
It was not the sport but it did have the deluxe touring package.
This one was AWD 420 HP stock and it feels very nice to drive.
The RWD version did 13.4 in the 1/4 mile so it scoots.
MSRP on the one test mule we got to play with was 67K .
I found the Forest air feature very desirable.
One unique function;
The sensor near the drivers seat detects methane gas and adjusts the climate control (increase fan Recirculate and vent/direction) and ion & plasma filters to rid any odors!
I proudly nicknamed the feature, "Dutch oven protection"
You know it's just a matter of time until monitors are in all the seats.
No guessing, who done it :lol:

Black Dynamite
03-04-2010, 02:27 PM
What is the Forest air feature?

btw, what lines do you sell?

4play
03-04-2010, 07:45 PM
"One unique function;
The sensor near the drivers seat detects methane gas and adjusts the climate control (increase fan Recirculate and vent/direction) and ion & plasma filters to rid any odors!"

DOOM
03-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Can anyone post a pic of said car?

dohc324ci
03-04-2010, 08:14 PM
http://www.caranddriver.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/reviews/car/09q4/2011_infiniti_m37_m56-preview/gallery/2011_infiniti_m56_photo_4/3048456-1-eng-US/2011_infiniti_m56_12_cd_galler y.jpg

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/car/09q4/2011_infiniti_m37_m56-preview

DOOM
03-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Thanks dohc324ci

I would like to line up with one of these.

Bradley G
03-05-2010, 04:17 AM
If the road is dry and you are not snoozing at the switch, your Marauder would win.
If it was wet or you were traction impaired, look out for the AWD model.
Thanks dohc324ci

I would like to line up with one of these.

Bradley G
03-05-2010, 04:25 AM
Currently I sell Infiniti, MB, BMW,Porsche, Honda, Caddy,Saab
The write ups refer to this feature as lame, but it was the topic of discussion and entertainment after our training session yesterday.
I will post up more info on the forest air feature.

What is the Forest air feature?

btw, what lines do you sell?

DOOM
03-05-2010, 09:45 AM
If the road is dry and you are not snoozing at the switch, your Marauder would win.
If it was wet or you were traction impaired, look out for the AWD model.

I would never race my car (463rwtq) on a wet road to begin with! :nono:

:beer:

Black Dynamite
03-05-2010, 09:52 AM
Currently I sell Infiniti, MB, BMW,Porsche, Honda, Caddy,Saab
The write ups refer to this feature as lame, but it was the topic of discussion and entertainment after our training session yesterday.
I will post up more info on the forest air feature.

Oh I get it, my bad, I read the post wrong. Seems an odd choice of name for a feature.

I sell Buick, GMC, Cadillac and Kia myself. Although more Kia's than anything right now seeing as GM has it's head up it's arse.

Joe Walsh
03-05-2010, 11:11 AM
I got the chance to check the new Infiniti M sedan today.
One unique function;
The sensor near the drivers seat detects methane gas and adjusts the climate control (increase fan Recirculate and vent/direction) and ion & plasma filters to rid any odors!
I proudly nicknamed the feature, "Dutch oven protection"You know it's just a matter of time until monitors are in all the seats.

:lol:

I could never have a car with a feature like that....I would wear out the HVAC fan in 6 months....:P

Besides, that eliminates the fun of the "OOPS!......now I'll lock out the passenger's window switches" trick.

cougar9150
03-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Besides, that eliminates the fun of the "OOPS!......now I'll lock out the passenger's window switches" trick.

Always a classic move. The wife also hates when I pull the covers over her head. :D

I like the wife's G35 and I would definitely rock a M series Infiniti. Bigger, more comfy, and has a V8. Just way out of the price range and I prefer to work on my Fords. I hate working on the G because there is no room. Oil changes are PIA.