PDA

View Full Version : Lmao!

CBT
03-09-2010, 05:53 AM
Can use Monopoly money for hookers, too? I'm riaaaaaach!!

Man beaten after paying for drugs with Monopoly money

It started as a routine traffic stop in a Wichita neighborhood Thursday evening.
When police pulled over the car they found a 33-year-old man bleeding from the head and telling an unusual story.
The victim said a couple of weeks ago he bought several hundred dollars of crack-cocaine with Monopoly money and now the dealer was ready for pay back.
"The man from whom he had bought the drugs was upset and invited him over to his house and upon arrival struck him in the head several times with a handgun and other people jumped into the fray," said Gordon Bassham with the Wichita Police Department.
The victim was able to get away and escape serious injury.
At this point police say he's being uncooperative.
Despite the unusual circumstances, officers still want to arrest the attacker.
"That was not a get out-of-jail-free card," Bassham said.
The victim's injuries were not life threatening

MERCMAN
03-09-2010, 06:45 AM
We DO NOT take Monopoly money to make you a supporting member!

SC Cheesehead
03-09-2010, 07:03 AM
We DO NOT take Monopoly money to make you a supporting member!

Ah, ratfarts! That shoots that idea for next year's renewal...:mad: -----> ;) -----> :D

Haggis
03-09-2010, 07:17 AM
Bring it to the strip club and she how those girls treat you.

justbob
03-09-2010, 07:41 AM
I'm rich too! Actually I do have a million dollar bill around here somewhere.

CBT
03-09-2010, 07:50 AM
I'm rich too! Actually I do have a million dollar bill around here somewhere.

Ooooo! That'll get you into the champagne room!

LIGHTNIN1
03-09-2010, 07:54 AM
How many lap dances can I get with 1 million in Monopoly money?:D

CBT
03-09-2010, 08:08 AM
How many lap dances can I get with 1 million in Monopoly money?:D

One, but you also have to give me the little race car. And one of your rail roads.

LIGHTNIN1
03-09-2010, 08:14 AM
Done deal. Sounds worth it.

CBT
03-09-2010, 08:22 AM
What the....this one is even better! There is so much fail here it isn't even funny.

Woman causes crash shaving bikini area while driving

Posted: Mar 09, 2010 8:52 AM EST Tuesday, March 9, 2010 8:52 AM ESTUpdated: Mar 09, 2010 8:56 AM EST Tuesday, March 9, 2010 8:56 AM EST
http://wbbh.images.worldnow.com/images/12107993_BG1.jpg

KEY WEST: A woman shaving her bikini area while driving caused a car accident on Cudjoe Key (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=cudjoe+key&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=58.076329,110.566406&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Cudjoe+Key,+Monroe,+Flor ida+33042&ll=24.63079,-81.561127&spn=0.528669,0.8638&t=h&z=11), near Key West, according to a report in keysnews.com. (http://keysnews.com/node/21349)

Troopers told the reporter that 37-year-old Megan Mariah Barnes was meeting her boyfriend in Key West and wanted to be properly groomed for the visit.
So during the drive, she decided to shave.
Her ex-husband, who was in the passenger's seat, took the wheel while she focused on other areas, according to the report.
The site also noted that Barnes was convicted of DUI and driving without a license the day before the crash.
The vehicle she was driving struck another car from behind, causing minor injuries to the occupants.
The report says she and her ex-husband drove another half-mile after the crash and switched seats, so it looked like he was driving.
But burns on his chest from the passenger-side airbag sank their story – since the site reports the driver's airbag wasn't deployed by the impact.
Troopers charged Barnes with driving with a revoked license, reckless driving, leaving the scene of a wreck with injuries and driving with no insurance.
A trooper told keysnews.com he thought another incident in the same general area (http://keysnews.com/node/21349) was the strangest traffic incident he'd ever see – but this topped it.

LIGHTNIN1
03-09-2010, 08:33 AM
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!:rofl::rofl::laugh: Now that is a good one. Shaving hair from anywhere on this womans body is not going to help out the situation. And it always amazes me how people like that can always find so many suitors.:puke:

CBT
03-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!:rofl::rofl::laugh: Now that is a good one. Shaving hair from anywhere on this womans body is not going to help out the situation. And it always amazes me how people like that can always find so many suitors.:puke:

I am stunned her ex-husband was driving her (from the passenger seat) to see her boyfriend. How the....what the....I, I, ....eeeeewwwwww!!!! I hope she was not in a Marauder. Or hit a Marauder.

LIGHTNIN1
03-09-2010, 08:50 AM
You got that right. If she was driving a Marauder I am going to change cars as I am in the wrong league. I just can't handle trash like that. Travis Tritt had that song, " I like my women a little bit on the trashy side", but this gal goes far beyond that limit.:beer:

CBT
03-09-2010, 09:03 AM
You got that right. If she was driving a Marauder I am going to change cars as I am in the wrong league. I just can't handle trash like that. Travis Tritt had that song, " I like my women a little bit on the trashy side", but this gal goes far beyond that limit.:beer:
I just wonder how the conversation went:
"Hold the wheel while I shave this thing!"

LIGHTNIN1
03-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Yeah and she would have been correct in calling it," THIS THANG." She would probably need sheep clippers to start out with. Then no ordinary razor would have finished the job. It would have to be labeled For Industrial Duty. That is an ugly picture in my mind.:eek:

CBT
03-09-2010, 09:46 AM
Yeah and she would have been correct in calling it," THIS THANG." She would probably need sheep clippers to start out with. Then no ordinary razor would have finished the job. It would have to be labeled For Industrial Duty. That is an ugly picture in my mind.:eek:
"Don't look while I do this, we ain't married anymore!" :puke:
I could think of about 491 other things I'd like to have against my junk other than a razor blade if my vehicle was about to come to a crashing halt.

Leadfoot281
03-09-2010, 09:53 AM
Another strange one. :shake:

http://www.pickmeupmagazine.co.uk/real_lives/I_breastfeed_my_dog_article_29 3284.html

LIGHTNIN1
03-09-2010, 10:23 AM
Another strange one. :shake:

http://www.pickmeupmagazine.co.uk/real_lives/I_breastfeed_my_dog_article_29 3284.html

Man this woman, or whatever she is, must be sniffing too much paint. Dixie. I like that. Too bad the story did not end with Dixie taking a bite out of MOM.

CBT
03-09-2010, 10:47 AM
Man this woman, or whatever she is, must be sniffing too much paint. Dixie. I like that. Too bad the story did not end with Dixie taking a bite out of MOM.

Or WOW, hee hee.

LIGHTNIN1
03-09-2010, 11:11 AM
"Don't look while I do this, we ain't married anymore!" :puke:
I could think of about 491 other things I'd like to have against my junk other than a razor blade if my vehicle was about to come to a crashing halt.

Other than driving the car while his ex shaved herself, I wonder what the ex husbands role was going to be at this meeting? I also wonder what the hurry was that she had to shave in transit?

CBT
03-09-2010, 11:15 AM
Other than driving the car while his ex shaved herself, I wonder what the ex husbands role was going to be at this meeting? I also wonder what the hurry was that she had to shave in transit?

Amature Filmologist.

LIGHTNIN1
03-09-2010, 11:17 AM
I enjoy good movies but that is one I'll pass on.