PDA

View Full Version : Hi all...this is 1of327's wife Jamie

1of327
03-10-2010, 12:13 PM
I would like all of you to know how deeply my husband has loved this website and all things Marauder...However, some things have happened to his "Lilith", that have left him less then complete.
In early September, Larry (1of327) lost his job right before our 3rd child was born. If that wasn't bad enough, his car was repo-ed in early december.
See listing below... Hopefully one of you will be the owner of this car rather than some child that will only "pimp" it out...
http://www.lemonfree.com/49978775.html-1

Zack
03-10-2010, 01:41 PM
In before the Lock.

In before the Delete.

Edit: Sorry for his troubles, but asking for 5k without some kind of proof as to how he is financially stable now is awful blunt.

Egon Spengler
03-10-2010, 01:48 PM
I am sorry to hear of this. I am also sorry to say that I cannot help. I too have been unemployed and I have a TON of bills that need paying! Goodluck to you guys!

Blackened300a
03-10-2010, 01:54 PM
Sorry for his troubles, but asking for 5k without some kind of proof as to how he is financially stable now is awful blunt.

I agree.

Sorry about the misfortune, but its the sign of the times. Asking us to hand over funds for a car is rather rude.

SC Cheesehead
03-10-2010, 03:38 PM
I agree.

Sorry about the misfortune, but its the sign of the times. Asking us to hand over funds for a car is rather rude.

"....one of you will be the owner of this car rather than some child that will only "pimp" it out..."

What am I missing here? I didn't see anything in her post asking for money, looks like she's asking for someone to buy the car that won't screw it up with a "mess" grille, dubs, and gullwing doors... :confused:

Blackened300a
03-10-2010, 03:41 PM
"....one of you will be the owner of this car rather than some child that will only "pimp" it out..."

What am I missing here? I didn't see anything in her post asking for money, looks like she's asking for someone to buy the car that won't screw it up with a "mess" grille, dubs, and gullwing doors... :confused:

The original post was edited. There was a sob story along with a link for a CV LX sport and a paypal link for donations to purchase it.

Pops
03-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Rex she edited the post for the money request.

SC Cheesehead
03-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Rex she edited the post for the money request.

Okay, now I see. Yeah, gotta agree, times are tough and I hate it that he lost the car, but asking for bucks...?

justbob
03-10-2010, 04:14 PM
I believe I have donated to every charity on this site for two years now, including blown motors (twice), neither of which was I given one single thank you PM for BTW, not a one, which is a slap in the face, personal/health issues, which I glady gave to help those in need, and various raffles to help boost funds for events even if I really didn't have a use for it. I'm afraid even I would have to take a pass at helping anyone for quite some time, unless it was a health issue for a close friend or family. I am really sorry for your missfortune, I myself have only worked five of the last twelve months and understand your need, I really do, but this is definately the wrong time in the economy for most of us to help, people are are way tight with their finances and for good reasons.

I hope work picks up for everyone, and we can get past these tough times that some of us are going thru.

TiTo35
03-10-2010, 05:04 PM
I wonder where the car is...I can go look at it...Marlow Hghts...more then likely its up at the auction...

twin03
03-10-2010, 05:10 PM
The first owner of that Blue Marauder is a Baltimore City Police Officer. My friend took vary good care of this Marauder. He was not able to keep the Marauder and a new GT mustang (The wife). This is a vary clean Marauder and I hope someone from the CAM area can buy it.

MMBLUE
03-10-2010, 05:13 PM
I wonder where the car is...I can go look at it...Marlow Hghts...more then likely its up at the auction...

Nations Auto. Go to auto trader and of course do your search for a blue MM. Sorry not good on posting links.

ctrlraven
03-10-2010, 08:08 PM
I thought the car had some issues with the oil pan being cracked or something.