PDA

View Full Version : Leverage...

Blk Mamba
03-10-2010, 11:59 PM
....anybody seen this TV program, I've seen a few episodes, and I like it.

a_d_a_m
03-11-2010, 01:03 AM
Haven't seen it or heard of it. What's it about?

Blk Mamba
03-11-2010, 09:13 AM
it's like a modern day "A" Team, 3 men, two women, I've only seen it at 2 AM, about three times.

MainEngDwarf
03-11-2010, 11:21 AM
I'm a fan, I like the characters and the one liners

Commodore Crap
03-11-2010, 06:49 PM
The GF got me hooked. we have season 1&2 streaming Netflix instant play through the Xbox 360.
I love technology.

"Age of the geek, baby"

Mr. Man
03-11-2010, 11:07 PM
We watch it on Netflix. Waiting for the next season to be released.

CBT
03-12-2010, 05:28 AM
We watch it on Netflix. Waiting for the next season to be released.

I have contemplated cancelling my cable t.v. and just using netflix for our favorite shows, how's the quality?

Mr. Man
03-12-2010, 03:13 PM
I have contemplated cancelling my cable t.v. and just using netflix for our favorite shows, how's the quality?

We got rid of cable TV a few years ago. Spend half the money on Netflix. We have the 6 out at a time plan,. Depending on where your return place is the turn around is 3-4 days.
Every once and a while you get a disc that won't play right and its annoying but you just report it to Netflix and if you want another copy they ship another right away and you just send the damaged one back. We like it a lot, we're just not on the current seasons shows.
Best part is no commercials and for most 1 hour long shows you get 3-4 shows per disc. 1/2 hour sit-coms might get 6 shows. I recommend it. Try the three out at a time and see how you like it. You can upgrade if you watch more shows/movies in a given time to meet your viewing pace. Like I said 6 works good for us but occasionally we have to go with Netflix streaming for a nite.

Commodore Crap
03-15-2010, 06:25 AM
We used to have 3 at a time, and just went to 2 at a time. We use the online streaming all the time.
We just watched The Producers last night.
And there are so many old TV shows available, too!!!!

-ryan s.