PDA

View Full Version : Factory Airbox, Reasonable price?

Egon Spengler
03-12-2010, 01:14 PM
I have realized that when I put on my CAI, I threw the factory set-up in my basement and forgot about it, if I can get decent money, I am willing to part with it. How much is a reasonable price for the whole set-up? I believe I have a K&N filter in it too...

Also, anyone here interested, or should I throw it up on the CVN site?

Black_Out
03-12-2010, 02:21 PM
I would put it on the CVN site for sure - expect to get around 60$ for it with the filter

CRUZTAKER
03-12-2010, 02:29 PM
I would put it on the CVN site for sure - expect to get around 60$ for it with the filter

I got $60 as well.

List it on CVN or eBay.

cougar9150
03-12-2010, 02:59 PM
I sold mine to one of our Vic brethren here on the site for $40 but that was only because he was on this site and I had spoken to him before.

I have seen them normally go for around $60 up to $80 w/the K&N on CVN and ebay depending on demand and availability.

Egon Spengler
03-12-2010, 03:03 PM
I was thinking $60 is a little cheap if that includes shipping. I will just hold on to it if that is all I can get for it! I will have to go home tonight and take a look at it and see what kind of shape it is in and take some pics. Post it on CVN and see what I can get, if no big bites, I will send it onto eBay.

I sold mine to one of our Vic brethren here on the site for $40 but that was only because he was on this site and I had spoken to him before.

I have seen them normally go for around $60 up to $80 w/the K&N on CVN and ebay depending on demand and availability.

cougar9150
03-12-2010, 03:10 PM
I just cleaned mine up real good and hit it with some engine dress up crap. The filter alone cost about $40 new so I think w/the snorkel and everything in good shape you should be able to get a bit more. Also you can check recent history on ebay and see what similar items have sold for.