PDA

View Full Version : Off to Calgary Brrrr

engine23ccvfd
11-12-2003, 07:15 AM
Howdy All,

I am off to Calgary for some work related crap but am gonna have some time off on Saturday and wondered if we had any Calgary MM owners on Board. Sunday I am going skiing :help:

I will be gone freezing my butt off from Thursday until at least the following Tuesday if you are in the area and have a free evening I would love to hook up.

Stay Safe All,

Andy

Dr Caleb
11-12-2003, 10:54 AM
I'm probabally the closest to Calgary. It's about a 3 - 4 hour drive from Edmonton. Marauder's away for the winter, but we could hook up!

Ross
11-12-2003, 01:28 PM
Engine, you're leaving warm Houston to go to freeeeezzzing Calgary? Dress warm, dude, we don't want to lose any Houston MM owners to frostbite! Last week I went to Oregon for a couple of days and in the mornings when I left the hotel there was ice all over the car. Still getting into the low 80's in Houston, thank goodness.

engine23ccvfd
11-12-2003, 01:44 PM
Got my ski gear all ready to go...should keep me warm enough...one of our sales guys was there last week 25 below...ouch

Glenn you got your info listed on the MM roster?

Dr Caleb
11-12-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by engine23ccvfd

Glenn you got your info listed on the MM roster?

Sure do.

It's been about freezing here all week, supposed to get a little cooler by the weekend. Good skiing weather. Lake Louise and Sunshine are both open.

RCSignals
11-12-2003, 08:40 PM
You might be surprised in Calgary, the way it's situated, and warm winds it gets, the city often is warmer than it otherwise would be.

Edmonton on the other hand, is like a Deep Freezer