PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Mustang GT - 411 HP

Vortex
03-16-2010, 08:24 AM
You know what, you really can't beat that. Nice shiny Kona Blue, black leather interior, 6 speed, those nice 5 spoke shiny mags and 411 horsepower for a pretty reasonable price. These are the good ole days folks, they arent going to last so if you ever want a high hp car on the cheap you'd better jump. Who knows what kind of electric driving appliances they will be making us drive in 20 years?

ImpalaSlayer
03-16-2010, 08:29 AM
You know what, you really can't beat that. Nice shiny Kona Blue, black leather interior, 6 speed, those nice 5 spoke shiny mags and 411 horsepower for a pretty reasonable price. These are the good ole days folks, they arent going to last so if you ever want a high hp car on the cheap you'd better jump. Who knows what kind of electric driving appliances they will be making us drive in 20 years?

i think i might pick one up after i get the mm paid off in the next year or so, we will see

centexmarauder
03-16-2010, 08:51 AM
Even the V6 is supposed to have like 305hp. And it went from 4.0L to 3.7L.

Not to hi-jack your thread, but i was disappointed when they dropped the panther platform. Then the Taurus SHO came along, and wow. That's the last thing i expected out of Ford.

I just really they'd bring back a stronger SVT presence, instead of doing joint-ops like the GT500 w/ Shelby. But i like the way things are going with the big 3. Fighting over horsepower again.

RoyLPita
03-16-2010, 09:12 AM

Is that with or without the cashmere or grabber blue striped seats?

Ktorres1
03-16-2010, 09:50 AM
The 5.0 is a dream come true once again and I believe it will destroy it's competion with it's combination of weight,power,handling and technological features on the new 302!

DOOM
03-16-2010, 11:22 AM
Hemi killer!!! :burnout:

omarauder
03-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Hmmmm...Sounds like a good engine to swap into the MM when the 4.6 finally gives up....

bawazir
03-16-2010, 12:46 PM
I heard ford going to make all there car's with turbo's for fuel saving,
even the new ford fiesta which kinda funny because it could beat a honda si for half the price

Ralph Sr.
03-16-2010, 05:14 PM
ktorresi- new mustang ,destory its competion, you posted !! are you dreaming ? with new mustang will come closer in overall numbers to camaro ss, but hear they are coming out with a Z-28 will have ls9 engine ,from zr1 corvette.... think mustang will also blow away/destory a srt8 dodge challenger ? will you please post these real facts ,ASAP!!!! for the record, going to make these mustang models for two years.. ralph sr./rkvette

SpartaPerformance
03-16-2010, 05:35 PM
ktorresi- new mustang ,destory its competion, you posted !! are you dreaming ? with new mustang will come closer in overall numbers to camaro ss, but hear they are coming out with a Z-28 will have ls9 engine ,from zr1 corvette.... think mustang will also blow away/destory a srt8 dodge challenger ? will you please post these real facts ,ASAP!!!! for the record, going to make these mustang models for two years.. ralph sr./rkvette

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? 411hp in a car that weighs 400lbs less then a Camaro SS will beat a Camaro SS. Being that the 3v Mustang paced the same as an SS on a race track then the 5.0 will beat it there too being the SS has no balance is too nose heavy. As for SRT-8's I WRECKED many in my 3v and I only have a few bolt ons and dead rear gears.

Juice
03-16-2010, 06:14 PM
Eh, it's still a mudstain. I'm a Ford guy, have always owned Fords, but I can't stand those cars. Or maybe it's just the d-bags that drive them?

LANDY
03-16-2010, 06:32 PM
the best time on a stock srt8 i have seen at the track has been 13.7 at 103mph, so the mustang will smoke them in a heartbeat.