PDA

View Full Version : What we worked on today LAMBORGHINI

Mike M
03-20-2010, 12:17 AM
I will start posting some cool cars that we work on at my shop. I should have done this a long time ago since we do a large amount of cool cars.

This Lamborghini only had 1600 miles on it. We clay barred the car and did a full detail. This customer has about 27 cars, Ferrari's, Bently, 2 Lambos, a Ford GT etc. Look really close at the windshield picture and you can see the factory stickers still on the glass that shows the expected fuel mileage (9 mpg). The owner is a really nice guy.

Since I own the shop I took it for a ride 600+ HP.

Check out the Mustang with the Lambo doors.

The car next to it in the shop got all the windows tinted.

The Polaris outside had a full service done.

Pat
03-20-2010, 03:53 AM
Mike;

That would be a good idea. It's been done before with success. TAF, a former member, had an exhaust shop, displayed his work, and called the enterprise "On The Rack".

Rider90 who owns a detail shop in the Detroit area has an on going thread on the MCM.Com site called "Detailed" where he displays the cars he conditions.

As far as I know there is no recurring thread of members displaying their work here (I may be uninformed).

What would you call the Thread? "In the parking lot", or "Shiner Buff"? How about
"The Daily Driver"? You'll think of something, I'm sure, so in FTW.

On another matter, how is your procharger doing after all these years?

Regards,

guspech750
03-20-2010, 07:27 AM
I love the color of the Lambo. I do not like the the doors on the Mustang. Love the car but not those doors on it. Cool pictures. Please show more.

Mike M
03-20-2010, 09:31 AM
Mike;

That would be a good idea. It's been done before with success. TAF, a former member, had an exhaust shop, displayed his work, and called the enterprise "On The Rack".

Rider90 who owns a detail shop in the Detroit area has an on going thread on the MCM.Com site called "Detailed" where he displays the cars he conditions.

As far as I know there is no recurring thread of members displaying their work here (I may be uninformed).

What would you call the Thread? "In the parking lot", or "Shiner Buff"? How about
"The Daily Driver"? You'll think of something, I'm sure, so in FTW.

On another matter, how is your procharger doing after all these years?

Regards,

I always liked to look at TAF's pictures.

My ProCharger is doing great. I put about 5 miles a month on it (I have a lot of cars). I just broke out my tuner last week and changed the rev limiter RPM on it. It is running great.

Mike

Davesvt2000
03-20-2010, 02:40 PM
Wow, a lambo with a true stick, not an e gear..