PDA

View Full Version : Wanted To Buy Lost my front passenger side WeatherTech in-channel visor ...

Go2GuyFL
03-21-2010, 08:08 AM
Anyone know of a source for just the front passenger side WeatherTech in-channel visor for my '03? Noticed it was missing on the way home from soccer games with the kids after we stopped for gas and car wash.

eBay has full sets for about a hundred bucks; however, then you have to store all the extra pieces. Thought I'd check with the members here for an individual part source either new from a retailer or someone else's spare.

Feel free to PM me with details or post-up in this thread.

:bows: Thanks in advance!!!

LeoVampire
03-21-2010, 10:47 AM
Send them an e-mail and ask maybe they will sell you just one of them?

Never hurts to ask.

RoyLPita
03-21-2010, 11:57 AM
I bought a right front Weatherflector from the company back in 2004. It can be done easily.

Black_Out
03-21-2010, 03:57 PM
Yep just contact the company, I'm sure they'll sell you one separate.

justbob
03-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Did it fall off? They might actually warranty those for life. Never hurts to check.

fastblackmerc
03-21-2010, 04:55 PM
Only warrantied for life if it's damaged not lost (as me how I know.....)

Call a company that sells Weathertech and most likely they will sell you 2, either the front set or the rear set. I had to order a rear set, charged me for half of what a full set costs.

I highly doubt they'll sell you one piece.

bawazir
03-21-2010, 05:53 PM
Anyone know of a source for just the front passenger side WeatherTech in-channel visor for my '03? Noticed it was missing on the way home from soccer games with the kids after we stopped for gas and car wash.

eBay has full sets for about a hundred bucks; however, then you have to store all the extra pieces. Thought I'd check with the members here for an individual part source either new from a retailer or someone else's spare.

Feel free to PM me with details or post-up in this thread.

:bows: Thanks in advance!!!

I bought a weathertech floor mats for my coz camry, and after a year i had some minor fading, i called them and told them about the problem and they have sent me a new one & you get to keep your old ones. so if you call them i pretty sure they'll give you a new one with no charge. that is what a life time warrnty means in there book.

Go2GuyFL
03-23-2010, 09:15 AM
Spoke to WeatherTech yesterday ... they said to fax in my receipt and they'll send me a replacement no charge ... warranteed for three (3) years. I'll keep y'all up-to-date as to my progress once I find a copy of my ppwrk from this past summer.

rayjay
03-23-2010, 09:27 AM
Hmm, last year I opened my right rear window and poof, the Weather Tech window visor flew away with the wind at highway speed. Have yet to replace it. Too lazy... :(

CBT
03-23-2010, 10:31 AM
Hmm, last year I opened my right rear window and poof, the Weather Tech window visor flew away with the wind at highway speed. Have yet to replace it. Too lazy... :(

Hmmm.....see, I can't have that. This shifts me back to NOT switching.