PDA

View Full Version : A gifted Obama

justbob
03-25-2010, 05:43 PM
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn19/marauding4life/23554_356757487345_60447222345 _3590.jpg

ImpalaSlayer
03-25-2010, 05:45 PM
ha, i say that the other day, bloopers are great.

CBT
03-25-2010, 07:20 PM
lol, crazy stuff

Mr. Man
03-25-2010, 07:22 PM
His wife runs the show. I don't think we'd be impressed with his package. Hers may be another story:D

guspech750
03-25-2010, 07:24 PM
I like packages.

Kennyrauder
03-25-2010, 07:44 PM
:)Give it a chance. In Canada you get hurt or sick, you go to a hospital & show them your photo ID. You will be treated for your condition.... ie. HEART ATTACK. Trust me I had an infarct caused by stress & heat exhaustion. I was in intensive care for a week. They flew me to the nearest coronary care hospital in Sudbury, Ontario Canada. I was there for 3 days for heart exams. The doctor attending me submitted me to an angiogram, I was pronounced fit. No need for any intervention. I had my brother pick me up. I didn't have to mortgage my house or any other financial obligation.I am truly fortunate. 2 years later diagnosed with terminal prostate cancer. 9 years later Kenny is still alive. Going to Sunnybrook hospital in Toronto on April 8th for remedial bladder surgery. Again no soaring insurance or none at all & having to sell everything including my beloved Marauder..... like I said ....just give change a chance.God Bless, Kenny.:)

dakslim
03-26-2010, 07:53 AM
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn19/marauding4life/23554_356757487345_60447222345 _3590.jpg

This just in...V.P. Joe Biden thinks it's a Big F*&^*&g Deal though.:eek:

LIGHTNIN1
03-26-2010, 10:55 AM

Not much you can say about Biden except him and ALGORE seem to have come from the same bloodline.:eek:

CBT
03-26-2010, 11:01 AM
Not much you can say about Biden except him and ALGORE seem to have come from the same bloodline.:eek:
Biden is an idiot who used a family tragedy to win an election on sympathy votes way back in the day.
Gore, while seemingly just as daft, is actually highly educate. Still a tool, tho.

chicago_cop
03-26-2010, 11:31 AM
:)Give it a chance. In Canada you get hurt or sick, you go to a hospital & show them your photo ID. You will be treated for your condition.... ie. HEART ATTACK. Trust me I had an infarct caused by stress & heat exhaustion. I was in intensive care for a week. They flew me to the nearest coronary care hospital in Sudbury, Ontario Canada. I was there for 3 days for heart exams. The doctor attending me submitted me to an angiogram, I was pronounced fit. No need for any intervention. I had my brother pick me up. I didn't have to mortgage my house or any other financial obligation.I am truly fortunate. 2 years later diagnosed with terminal prostate cancer. 9 years later Kenny is still alive. Going to Sunnybrook hospital in Toronto on April 8th for remedial bladder surgery. Again no soaring insurance or none at all & having to sell everything including my beloved Marauder..... like I said ....just give change a chance.God Bless, Kenny.:)

Fine. Send all the 12 - 15 mil. illegal aliens to Canada and have them pay for them. If it's so great Why do the people who framed this not using it for themselves. It's "Broke" before it even gets started. One day Congress will run out of other peoples money to spend. Broke is Broke. No matter what it is We Can't Afford It...You will not have to pay for health Ins. you will just be taxed to death. No free lunch.

LIGHTNIN1
03-26-2010, 01:55 PM
Biden is an idiot who used a family tragedy to win an election on sympathy votes way back in the day.
Gore, while seemingly just as daft, is actually highly educate. Still a tool, tho.

Gore is a real piece of work touting Global Warming but flys all over in a jet and runs up huge utility bills at his house. Rules are just for "The Little People.":duel:

Joe Walsh
03-26-2010, 02:16 PM

Gore is a real piece of work touting Global Warming but flys all over in a jet and runs up huge utility bills at his house. Rules are just for "The Little People.":duel:

I still can't believe that Joe Biden is our VP. He is as dumb as a box of rocks.
He is entertaining when he runs his piehole without thinking...which is just about all the time!
...and we best pray that no one hurts Obama, otherwise Joe Biden is our President!!!...:eek:

Thank goodness that Al Gore has retired to his 12,000 sq ft home and is leaving a small carbon footprint....:rolleyes:

LIGHTNIN1
03-26-2010, 02:24 PM
I still can't believe that Joe Biden is our VP. He is as dumb as a box of rocks.
He is entertaining when he runs his piehole without thinking...which is just about all the time!
...and we best pray that no one hurts Obama, otherwise Joe Biden is our President!!!...:eek:

Thank goodness that Al Gore has retired to his 12,000 sq ft home and is leaving a small carbon footprint....:rolleyes:

Man I was having a good day till you reminded me that Biden is semi in charge. This guy can't focus after those one liners. Can you imagine him on a couple of energy drinks? This guy is like ALGORE. He has to have handlers to lead him around. Let us pray he stays down in the dungeon locked away.

dakslim
03-26-2010, 02:28 PM

You know who is after him don't you?:eek: Madam Speaker!

Mr. Man
03-26-2010, 02:40 PM
Fine. Send all the 12 - 15 mil. illegal aliens to Canada and have them pay for them. If it's so great Why do the people who framed this not using it for themselves. It's "Broke" before it even gets started. One day Congress will run out of other peoples money to spend. Broke is Broke. No matter what it is We Can't Afford It...You will not have to pay for health Ins. you will just be taxed to death. No free lunch.
This is what I was alluding to earlier. No one seems to care we're broke. What I can't figure is why. Debt and deficits don't seem to matter. I got to figure if they tax us more then they risk losing their power at election time and at some point we will start voting for other parties and that can't be good for the Dem's or Rep's, or do they even care?

Joe Walsh
03-26-2010, 02:45 PM
You know who is after him don't you?:eek: Madam Speaker!

Holy Crap! That's an even scarier thought...Pelosi in charge!

dakslim
03-26-2010, 02:48 PM
545 PEOPLE--By Charlie Reese

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them..

Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?

Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?

You and I don't propose a federal budget. The president does.

You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.

You and I don't write the tax code, Congress does.

You and I don't set fiscal policy, Congress does.

You and I don't control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.

One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one president, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.

I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because that problem was created by the Congress. In 1913, Congress delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound currency to a federally chartered, but private, central bank.

I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason. They have no legal authority. They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman, or a president to do one cotton-picking thing. I don't care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash. The politician has the power to accept or reject it. No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's responsibility to determine how he votes.

Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.

What separates a politician from a normal human being is an excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the President for creating deficits.....The president can only propose a budget. He cannot force Congress to accept it.

The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes. Who is the speaker of the House? Nancy Pelosi. She is the leader of the majority party. She and fellow House members, not the president, can approve any budget they want. If the president vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if they agree to.

It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million can not replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can't think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.

boatmangc
03-26-2010, 07:35 PM
545 PEOPLE--By Charlie Reese

It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million can not replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can't think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.

ABSOLUTELY!!!! All Incumbents OUT!!!!!

The only way to gain control is to take it.

Vote all the Ba@#*rds out and replace them with......hmmmm

Small businessmen? People with grease under their fingernails?

People without law degrees?

People that wouldn't know what a 6 figure income is like?

Thats what I'm talking about. :mad2:

Kennyrauder
03-26-2010, 08:45 PM
Our health system in Canada does have some drawbacks no doubt. One thing we haven't discussed is how much Canada & my friends in the USA are spending to save people from themselves. Iraq & Afghanistan. If the people of the 2 countries can't settle their problems then why are we? Nuke 'em all. Boot out any Muslim that will not declare there outh of allegiance & it's all settled. Does any politician have the balls to say what we all believe ? Not a GD chance. We need a leader in both the USA & Canada that is immune from Politcal correctness for the good of all. Sincerley Kenny.