PDA

View Full Version : Good news everyone!

Mad1
11-14-2003, 08:22 AM
I’m buying a garage for my MM.

It comes with a 3BD, 2-bath house, an in-ground pool with diving board and six acres of land with a creek. Hurrah! The garage is of the detached 2-door variety. (No automatic openers though.)

The closing is scheduled for Dec. 22. (What a Christmas present to myself, huh!)

It’s in Nashville (Metro Davidson County) too! (That’s a bonus, cause I don’t want to live too far away from civilization.) My commute is only going to be about 20 minutes, up from about 2 minutes now.

I’m so jazzed I can’t hardly stand it. Of course, now I need to buy a lawn mower … or does Trilogy have any plans for a mower deck mod for the MM?

Hey TAF, come on sell that piece of Georgia clay and get yourself a piece of Middle Tennessee. What ARE you waiting for? :)

Jeremy
Mad1

TAF
11-14-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Mad1
Hey TAF, come on sell that piece of Georgia clay and get yourself a piece of Middle Tennessee. What ARE you waiting for? :)

Jeremy
Mad1

Congrats Jeremy!!!

I'm tryin', I'm tryin'!!!

Not a big market for used double-wides right now in GA....:(

Bigdogjim
11-14-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by TAF
Congrats Jeremy!!!

I'm tryin', I'm tryin'!!!

Not a big market for used double-wides right now in GA....:(

Man Todd talk about shooting yourself in the foot....

Wait till Marty get a hold of this.......................

Man your dead meat........:flamer: :confused: :help:

Bigdogjim
11-14-2003, 10:17 AM
Great! Every Marauder need a garage...

Congrats.......

Enjoy the new digs............

:)

MERCMAN
11-14-2003, 11:11 AM
Good job mad!! I have an in-ground pool. MONEY PIT!!!(at least in Indiana)

CRUZTAKER
11-14-2003, 11:15 AM
Congrats Jeremy!!! Best move one can make with interest rates as low as they are.

-Barry

Ross
11-14-2003, 11:37 AM
The ladies in Tennessee would never be the same once Todd moved there. :rolleyes:

TAF
11-14-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Ross
The ladies in Tennessee would never be the same once Todd moved there. :rolleyes:

HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!*better than LOL...more devious*

jgc61sr2002
11-14-2003, 04:17 PM
Jeremy - Congrats. That is a very sound move. You can't lose your property will only appreciate.:up: