PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed...

Blk Mamba
03-27-2010, 07:07 PM
my Father-In-Law was rushed to the hospital today, preliminary results are, pneumonia, in the left lung, and possibly, a small tumor. He is very stubborn and refused to go to a Dr. till the last moment. This is the man that told me 8 yrs. ago to buy a MM, and also the one who wanted to drive his Grand Marquis to ALASKA, from Ohio, this June. The family really needs your prayers, Thanx to all.

Ladyhawke
03-27-2010, 07:13 PM
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

JimP
03-27-2010, 07:14 PM
Will do. I'm sure he will recover, I hope he does. Aren't all men stubborn when it comes to our health. Keep us posted.

computertech
03-27-2010, 07:26 PM
God Bless your father in law, I wish him a speedy recovery,my prayers are with him and your family

ntd
03-27-2010, 07:45 PM
prayers have been sent

Local Boy
03-27-2010, 07:50 PM
Prayers sent...

God Bless your family...

Aloha

LIGHTNIN1
03-27-2010, 08:49 PM
Best wishes to him and a very speedy recovery.

FastMerc
03-28-2010, 06:01 AM
Sorry to hear that news prayers sent.

Ms. Denmark
03-28-2010, 06:59 AM
Sorry to hear of this. We wish him a full and fast recovery. He and his family are in our prayers.

RoyLPita
03-28-2010, 10:16 AM
Prayers sent......

LeoVampire
03-28-2010, 10:41 AM
I hope he recovers quickly! From the sounds of it he is pretty stubern and not te type to just give up and that is what's needed to become well again quickly!

But non the less Prayers are sent!

a_d_a_m
03-28-2010, 12:21 PM
You got it.

TAKEDOWN
03-28-2010, 01:49 PM
Sounds like a g00d man, prayers sent Sir!

Blk Mamba
03-28-2010, 03:15 PM
...just a short update, they did a CAT scan today, and found a small lump, they are going to go in tomorrow, and do a biopsy, to see how to approach this, and what he wants done. He won't be leaving the hospital, till the pneumonia is gone, so at least a week. Hard to believe, but this is good news right now, considering the Dr. said that in another 24 hrs, he wouldn't have made it to the hospital. All the family vultures are circling, and claiming what they want, I can't even talk to him now, everyone is afraid some one will get more than the other, I don't want anything, except for him to get well.

LeoVampire
03-28-2010, 03:23 PM
...just a short update, they did a CAT scan today, and found a small lump, they are going to go in tomorrow, and do a biopsy, to see how to approach this, and what he wants done. He won't be leaving the hospital, till the pneumonia is gone, so at least a week. Hard to believe, but this is good news right now, considering the Dr. said that in another 24 hrs, he wouldn't have made it to the hospital. All the family vultures are circling, and claiming what they want, I can't even talk to him now, everyone is afraid some one will get more than the other, I don't want anything, except for him to get well.

But I hope the biopsy shows it as being non cancerous in nature!

So called family can be a hard thing to deal with and I hope it get's under control soon! Goes to show how important a will can be and giving out a Dollar to each member to make sure they get what they deserve after pulling a stunt like that before someone passes!

My heart goes out to you trash and the family who actualy cares about him!

Blk Mamba
03-28-2010, 03:38 PM
Thank You to everyone, my wife and I cared for his wife, (my mother-in law) the last three years of her life, none of them ever showed up at that time. She went to several meets with us, and loved to ride in the MM at 100+, that was the least I could do. I do want one thing though, I want to pay off his GM, and keep it.

TCBO1
03-28-2010, 06:57 PM
sometimes being stubborn is the best thing in the world to help a person get better. My thoughts are with you and your family. I am sure they will remember just what your family did for them.

Kennyrauder
03-28-2010, 08:24 PM
Greed is the salvation of the Evil... I am not religious but I'm sure we will agree to what I say. Let them crawl over themselves for a few things that are material. Cold conscience for them.What goes around comes around. My thoughts are with you.

Taemian
03-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Keep us posted, we're all thinking about you and your family!