PDA

View Full Version : Dom in Kentucky?

Paul T. Casey
04-09-2010, 06:12 AM
Found this shot of him and his girlfriend pulling into the hotel parking lot.

Cheeseheadbob
04-09-2010, 07:15 AM
Are they coming out of or going into the parking lot of a Cracker Barrel...? From the gravy stains on both of their shirts, my money is on they just left...
Found this shot of him and his girlfriend pulling into the hotel parking lot.

Egon Spengler
04-09-2010, 07:27 AM
I thought his girlfriend was the woman in the Walmart thread!

GAMike
04-09-2010, 08:42 AM
You kill me Paul:lol: Your mind is a dangerous place:D

I do find Dom's stories amusing from time to time tho.... The novelty of his experiences are lost on us now, but i'm guessing some of the crap that we did when we were his age seemed similarly crazy/unique/bizarre/stupid/ +++ at the time.

We did not have the internet to share it is all. Anywho:burnout::burnout:

Paul T. Casey
04-09-2010, 09:02 AM
You kill me Paul:lol: Your mind is a dangerous place:D

I do find Dom's stories amusing from time to time tho.... The novelty of his experiences are lost on us now, but i'm guessing some of the crap that we did when we were his age seemed similarly crazy/unique/bizarre/stupid/ +++ at the time.

Actually, I was just googling BBTDBC when I found it. I'm a big fan of BBTDBC.

Phrog_gunner
04-09-2010, 09:32 AM
but i'm guessing some of the crap that we did when we were his age seemed similarly crazy/unique/bizarre/stupid/ +++ at the time.

But the difference is that when we caused trouble it was just to have a little fun enjoy it with our buds and then leave it alone. We were smart enough not to tell anyone what we did, so we did not get caught. We did NOT do it for the purpose of posting online "everyone look at how cool i am"/ how stupid I am for leaving evidence on the internet about it.

Phrog_gunner
04-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Actually, I was just googling BBTDBC when I found it. I'm a big fan of BBTDBC.

I just googled BBTDBC to see wtf it was and this thread was the number one link. I fail. :(

Paul T. Casey
04-09-2010, 09:52 AM
I just googled BBTDBC to see wtf it was and this thread was the number one link. I fail. :(

Try Big Boned Tatooed Dirty Biker Chicks.

Phrog_gunner
04-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Try Big Boned Tatooed Dirty Biker Chicks.

Maybe later, I just ate lunch. :puke:

Joe Walsh
04-09-2010, 12:32 PM
JEEZ!
They need ALL the power that John Deere has to move their lard azzes down the road!

I bet he has a tatoo that reads: "If you ain't riding a Deere you must be a queer!"

BTW: Where do you think the 'PTO' from that John Deere is?...and what is it running!?...:puke: