PDA

View Full Version : DRKSYDE's Replacement

Cheeseheadbob
04-09-2010, 07:25 AM
Well, after my Marauder leaves my stable Tuesday morning, I will be replacing it with this. A 2009 Victory Kingpin 8Ball. I will be changing out the chrome pipes for black of course, but the rest of the bike will be the same... for now!:burnout: I'm thinking my plate should be MIDLIFE

Hotrauder
04-09-2010, 07:37 AM
Great choice. Looks like DRKSYDE will work here also. Ride with care, know that they will not see you and pleasse wear a helmet. Dennis:high5:

ctrlraven
04-09-2010, 07:53 AM
That's a hot bike Bob!

I would love to get a 2010 Harley Davidson VRSCDX Night Rod Special.
http://www.click-cars.co.uk/1805/images/car_id_2353_1.jpg

Hadamustang1
04-09-2010, 08:21 AM
I have had my vic for three years now.. love it.. never going back to the HD..

Egon Spengler
04-09-2010, 08:33 AM
Harley Davidsons suck. I own a metric and wouldn't trade it for the world! Especially not for a clunker harley! People just buy Harleys to "look cool" and pay out the ass for it! My bike is half the price of a harley and I get compliments on it all the time and people think it is a Harley and I proudly say "actually it is a suzuki. This way I am riding it more than working on it"

ImpalaSlayer
04-09-2010, 08:42 AM
Harley Davidsons suck. I own a metric and wouldn't trade it for the world! Especially not for a clunker harley! People just buy Harleys to "look cool" and pay out the ass for it! My bike is half the price of a harley and I get compliments on it all the time and people think it is a Harley and I proudly say "actually it is a suzuki. This way I am riding it more than working on it"
Ever see that episode of southpark with the harley riders?

Egon Spengler
04-09-2010, 08:53 AM
I usually don't watch that show, but that episode is great. My suzuki has loud pipes, so I am glad they only narrowed it to "anyone who rides a harley" LOL

LANDY
04-09-2010, 04:55 PM
i did!
it was effin hilarious.
BTW Yamaha rules on ths side of the screen.:D

ImpalaSlayer
04-09-2010, 04:59 PM
I usually don't watch that show, but that episode is great. My suzuki has loud pipes, so I am glad they only narrowed it to "anyone who rides a harley" LOL

i did!
it was effin hilarious.
BTW Yamaha rules on ths side of the screen.:D

lol i crack up every time i see one now. brumbumbumbumbum :rofl:

MrBluGruv
04-09-2010, 05:16 PM
A guy I used to work with had a Suzuki Boulevard, that was an AWESOME bike. Hauled ass too.

ckadiddle
04-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Very nice choice!