11-16-2003, 08:03 PM
And how about

Infinity And Beyond.

Bigdogjim
11-16-2003, 08:45 PM
Good one Steve! Some day they might just use one or two of 'em :lol:

Long Live #3
11-16-2003, 10:43 PM
I don't think Mercury will use Micropenis anytime soon. I hope Ford does use Exploder though!

How about these:

Oldsmobile Gutlass

Ford Bluderbird

MMM2003
11-17-2003, 06:03 PM
They also forgot about the:

Ford Excessive

SILVERMARAUDER
11-17-2003, 06:32 PM
How about the Ford "toreass" the least favorite vehicle of a new prison inmate! :(

Michael_S
11-19-2003, 03:58 PM
95% of the people that buy an SUV are paying for a fancy looking minivan.

I have no problem with that, and I think it's their right as an American to buy one even if they never take it off road. I just think it's a waste. You get cheaper insurance, a cheaper vehicle, a better safety rating, better gas mileage, and more usable space with a minivan.

Unless you really need the room, you get even cheaper insurance, an even cheaper vehicle, a better safety rating, the same amount of usable space, more speed, even better gas mileage, and a more fun to drive vehicle with a good station wagon.

I know too many people that say, "I wouldn't be caught dead driving a minivan."

Haggis
11-20-2003, 07:36 AM
All I know is that my Explorer saved my a** driving 40 miles to work last Feburary during the snow storm we had in the D.C. area. I was able to make it safe and sound while most everybody else was getting stuck and sliding off the road. It might be a glorified mini-van in your opinion, but I will take one any time over a mini-van and if I was worried about gas milage I would never have purchased the Marauder. Thank you Ford, Thank you Explorer. Thank you 4x4. You also can not fit seven people in a pickup truck comfortably.

Michael_S
11-20-2003, 09:15 AM
You can get minivans with AWD from Chrysler, GM, or Toyota now. I'm not sure if any other minivans have it available, but at least those three big automakers do. That should make a drive through the snow tolerable. Or, if you don't need 7 person seating you can get nearly as much space from a Volvo, Mercedes, or Subaru station wagon and get AWD as part of the package.

I don't particularly like the styling of the Subaru Forester, but the latest one has a high end trim that gives you 5 person seating, decent trunk space, AWD, and a sub 6 second 0-60 mph in a package that screams 'sleeper'. Technically and legally the Forester is a mini-SUV, but it's basically a tall station wagon and it gets decent gas mileage.

I like the Marauder. If I didn't, I would not be here. I don't have a problem with its low gas mileage, because it is part of an acceptable trade off - phenomenal performance. For SUVs, you are trading in gas mileage for off-road performance. If you go off-roading, that's fine. If you don't, you are giving up something for nothing.

I view pickups the same way as I view SUVs, except I think that a lot less than 95% of the people who buy a pickup have no good justification for it. There are tons of jobs that need the extra space for big items and/or dirty materials that a pickup bed provides, and that's cool.

I'm not out to condemn people and I'm definitely not someone to go around waving signs like "SUVs destroy Mother Earth" and nonsense like that. I just wouldn't get one because I can get the job done with something cheaper and use the money I save towards, say... a sedan with a big V8 that runs like the wind. :D

Haggis
11-20-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Michael_S

I know too many people that say, "I wouldn't be caught dead driving a minivan."

I am one of those people. We both have our opinions and that is cool!! :coolman: I just can not see myself driving a mini-van when there are better options out there, my $.02. Like our Marauders which is why we are here and it is something we can both agree on. :D

woaface
11-20-2003, 02:21 PM
FORD THUNDERCHICKEN!

prchrman
11-20-2003, 02:58 PM
Chevy Rustolet
Toyota SR5Ruffrideola

Johnman
11-20-2003, 03:01 PM
How about:
Ford Perversion
Mitsubishi Outlandish