PDA

View Full Version : MM.net!! Thanks!!!

guspech750
04-12-2010, 05:17 PM
I just wanted to say a few things. So over the last year of being a member here I have to say that MM.net is truely a great community. I thought it would be quite some time to meet some local members. But it was not like that. I meet quite a few Chicago members rather quickly and felt welcomed right from the begining.
The whole experience has been above all my expectations. Now since attending the Louiville meet and finally meeting others from all over has really showed me what a rare commodity we have. The past year coupled together with the Louiville meet has gone on to be way above and beyond all expectations I had. I would like to give thanks to those who own/run MM.net. You guys have done such an awesome job. And I would like to give thanks to all the great members(I said members LOL) too.

Thanks MM.net, Joe

Bluerauder
04-12-2010, 05:28 PM
I just wanted to say a few things. So over the last year of being a member here I have to say that MM.net is truely a great community. I thought it would be quite some time to meet some local members. But it was not like that. I meet quite a few Chicago members rather quickly and felt welcomed right from the begining.
The whole experience has been above all my expectations. Now since attending the Louiville meet and finally meeting others from all over has really showed me what a rare commodity we have. The past year coupled together with the Louiville meet has gone on to be way above and beyond all expectations I had. I would like to give thanks to those who own/run MM.net. You guys have done such an awesome job. And I would like to give thanks to all the great members(I said members LOL) too.

Thanks MM.net, Joe
Well said, Joe. :up: Taking that first step to travel to a meet isn't easy (It wasn't for me). But the MM.Net gang is a very welcoming group and one that likes to have fun. I've been hooked for the past 6 years since the Philly Cruise in April 2004. Glad you are having a good time.

SpartaPerformance
04-12-2010, 05:35 PM
Agreed, I've been welcomed at meets and felt right at home too.

LANDY
04-12-2010, 06:20 PM
i have only gone to one small meet in south fla. the guys down there are true gentlemans. im sure everyone else is like that around here, this is a very unique community.

justbob
04-12-2010, 06:38 PM
Joe, it's been a great year indeed having you around with your very dry humour and all! Stop by the house anytime! Plus Katie (my daughter) REALLY liked playing Barbies with you last Thursday!!

swordfish
04-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Joe, I agree 100%. This was my 1st meet. Everyone made it a point to make me feel part of the group. I had a great time and got to meet some great people.

SC Cheesehead
04-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Hey Joe, it was great meeting you, and you're right, Marauder folks are good people. :up:

Mike
04-12-2010, 07:19 PM

Thanks MM.net, Joe

Well said Joe and it was nice to finally meet you in person rather than by PM :D

Mike
04-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Joe, it's been a great year indeed having you around with your very dry humour and all! Stop by the house anytime! Plus Katie (my daughter) REALLY liked playing Barbies with you last Thursday!!

You wouldn't have pictures of this, would you :rolleyes:

-Matt-
04-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Hey joe, dont you know that we actually dont like you?

I only like you for your good looks

PonyUP
04-12-2010, 07:32 PM

Thanks MM.net, Joe
Member...Thank's What she said. :lol:

But well said Joe, it was great hanging out this weekend

Bradley G
04-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Suck up:lol:

justbob
04-12-2010, 09:38 PM
[/color][/b]

You wouldn't have pictures of this, would you :rolleyes:
Brandon does:D

MM03MOK
04-12-2010, 09:41 PM
It was great meeting new folks! Joe, Brandon and Mark!

Mike
04-13-2010, 04:01 AM
Brandon does:D

Can they be posted? :D

Haggis
04-13-2010, 04:36 AM
Who are you again and what are you talking about?

CBT
04-13-2010, 04:40 AM
Glad you showed up, hopefully we didn't scare you from attending any more events!

guspech750
04-14-2010, 03:10 PM
Glad you showed up, hopefully we didn't scare you from attending any more events!
You cant scare me. Especially a Cubs fan. Ill be at more events!!http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/freakiak/Gay.jpg