PDA

View Full Version : Help posting pics in Events Forum

Murader03
11-17-2003, 07:39 AM
Logan/LML, anyone! I tried posting a picture from our CAM meet on 11/15. I selected the Events Heading, but the picutre posted in the Members Gallery instead. I'd like to post the other pics, but I would like to post them under Events with the CAM title.

What did I do wrong? Help!

\

TAF
11-17-2003, 07:46 AM
Bob,

When you click on "Upload Photos"...a new screen will appear. At the top will be a "pull-down" menu that will give you a choice of which area you want to post your pics. (to the left it will say "Choose your category") It will be on "Member Galleries"...click the arrow to the right, and all the other catagories will appear in the pull-down...click on 'Event Photos" then proceed with the "Browse" to find the pic, etc.

hope this helps...

MM03MOK
11-17-2003, 07:54 AM
Bob,

After the fact, when you're logged into the Gallery, you can move the pic to another folder. Select the photo and find the drop-down menu below the photo info, select the right folder, and submit.

Murader03
11-17-2003, 02:12 PM
Okay! I was able to move the photo to the Events Forum. Thanks! Now, how do I get to start the thread like the Hershey pictures. I'd like to name the Event "1st Capital Area Marauders Meet."

You guys/gals are great, just give this beginning poster a little more help!

Murader03
11-17-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by TAF
Bob,

When you click on "Upload Photos"...a new screen will appear. At the top will be a "pull-down" menu that will give you a choice of which area you want to post your pics. (to the left it will say "Choose your category") It will be on "Member Galleries"...click the arrow to the right, and all the other catagories will appear in the pull-down...click on 'Event Photos" then proceed with the "Browse" to find the pic, etc.

hope this helps...

I got to the 2nd page and seleted the "Events" from the drop down menu, but it still appeared in the Members area! I never got to any page, drop down menu, or screen, that would have allowed me to name the Event thread.