PDA

View Full Version : Owners/moderators

DOOM
04-13-2010, 05:45 PM
I would like to thank all of the owners & moderators of MM.net for all of the time and hard work that go's into making this site so great and events so awesome!!! :banana2:

Mary & Shoeless bob :D
Mercman & Mercmomma
Mike Heckman & BIGDOGJIM
Mike Poore
You guys rock!!! :beer:

For all of you members out there that have not yet made it out to any of the site sponsored events you truly have no idea of what you are missing out on! Going to these events make owning a marauder 100 times more fun.

These are great and wonderful people. And truly a joy to hang out with!

You are the ones who make this magic happen. And for that i thank you. :up:

CBT
04-13-2010, 05:57 PM
:bows:^^^ditto^^^

Thanks to the folks who donated to the raffle: Pops, Zack, Dennis, Russ, and I'm probably leaving someone out but not intentionally. :beer:

SILVERSURFER03
04-13-2010, 06:03 PM
And extra props to mm2004 and mary for shop info and special event planing plus mongoose for scooting detail thanks for making some awsome memories

p.s can't forget cbt

justbob
04-13-2010, 07:58 PM
I would like to thank all of the owners & moderators of MM.net for all of the time and hard work that go's into making this site so great and events so awesome!!! :banana2:

Mercman & Mercmomma
Mike Heckman & BIGDOGJIM
Mike Poore

For all of you members out there that have not yet made it out to any of the site sponsored events you truly have no idea of what you are missing out on! Going to these events make owning a marauder 100 times more fun.

Everything he ^^ said. Alot of fun to be around!

guspech750
04-13-2010, 08:30 PM

Mercman & Mercmomma
Mike Heckman & BIGDOGJIM
Mike Poore

Well said and agree 100% Especially "Going to these events make owning a marauder 100 times more fun." Thanks to all.

bawazir
04-13-2010, 08:34 PM
MM.net is the reason i met good friends here, to me you guys are always family, you too Doom :beer:

Bluerauder
04-14-2010, 04:30 AM
MM.net is the reason i met good friends here, to me you guys are always family, you too Doom :beer:

Time to step up then and get yourself some "Flags". :D

CBT
04-14-2010, 04:36 AM
:bows:^^^ditto^^^

Thanks to the folks who donated to the raffle: Pops, Zack, Dennis, Russ, and I'm probably leaving someone out but not intentionally. :beer:

Forgot knine and the M&M's!

Paul T. Casey
04-14-2010, 04:55 AM

Mercman & Mercmomma
Mike Heckman & BIGDOGJIM
Mike Poore

Meh, the site pretty much runs itself. No-one ever complains, and the Mods just sit idly by.

Paul T. Casey
04-14-2010, 04:55 AM
Just kidding. They all do great work.

DOOM
04-14-2010, 05:04 AM
Dan (MERCMAN) thanks again for the garment bag. :nworthy:

Haggis
04-14-2010, 05:05 AM
Dan (MERCMAN) thanks again for the garment bag. :nworthy:

Is that where you put Amanda for the trip home on Sunday? Now I know why I did not she her that morning.

LIGHTNIN1
04-14-2010, 08:14 AM
Thanks to owners/ moderators of the site. You people do a great job. Hope I can make it to one of your events.

bawazir
04-14-2010, 08:16 AM
Time to step up then and get yourself some "Flags". :D

Where do i buy those flags?

SC Cheesehead
04-14-2010, 08:20 AM

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/payments.php

DOOM
04-14-2010, 09:17 AM

Send it to me! :D

SC Cheesehead
04-14-2010, 09:31 AM
Send it to me! :D

Doomie's PayPal account:

DOOM@midgetsRUs.com

CBT
04-14-2010, 09:34 AM
Doomie's PayPal account:

DOOM@midgetsRUs.com

Deposits only right?

Egon Spengler
04-14-2010, 09:37 AM
I thought this site ran itself????

KIDDING! Thanks owners/admins... eventhough our closed posts make your job difficult, it is appreciated... I have saved many dollars by being on this site!!! Which is why I am more than happy to have flags...

SC Cheesehead
04-14-2010, 10:15 AM
Deposits only right?

Yeah, but only small ones...

Egon Spengler
04-14-2010, 10:21 AM
Rolled quarters?

Haggis
04-14-2010, 10:36 AM

Midget deposits.

LeoVampire
04-14-2010, 11:24 AM
Even though I havn't talk much with any of you nor met you in person yet I do apreciate the site and what you do for everyone involved with it!

So hats off to you from a greatfull member!

:bows:

SC Cheesehead
04-14-2010, 07:10 PM
Midget deposits.

Small change only.

Cobra25
04-14-2010, 07:31 PM
In my opionion the Owners/ Moderators of MM.net have alway's been kind, fair, and open minded to the membership . It's not easy running a site like this. They have also traveled to different meets around the Country and give donation's to different groups the help them out with their meets or events. Thank you for all your hard work. I have nothing but Respect for all of them .