PDA

View Full Version : It's just one of those days....

Motorhead350
04-16-2010, 02:20 PM
....when you wanna set all of your cars on fire. I'm having one. :mad2:

-Matt-
04-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Ever thought about hiring a therapist?

Egon Spengler
04-16-2010, 02:26 PM
He's experiencing Carpathian kitten loss... he misses his kitten!

Motorhead350
04-16-2010, 02:27 PM

Been to four. Why would you spend money telling someone you're problems and why you think your life sucks. Go out there and achieve it yourself. If life sucks that's 99% because of that persons actions.

Just having a bad car day that's all.

Egon Spengler
04-16-2010, 02:29 PM
That is what this site is for!:P

LeoVampire
04-16-2010, 02:33 PM
Been to four. Why would you spend money telling someone you're problems and why you think your life sucks. Go out there and achieve it yourself. If life sucks that's 99% because of that persons actions.

Just having a bad car day that's all.

Come on spill the beans obviously you want to talk about it or you would not have posted any of it.

Motorhead350
04-16-2010, 02:36 PM
What? It's a bad day with the car. That's all.

My experience with therapy? HAHA you don't want that one.

One time a shrink said "Wow now I see why you're such a loser."

The last one I went to I made a CD off of my records with 20 songs stating how I felt since I communicate better with music than conversation. Plus I said if they give me meds I'd flush them or sell them. As Suicidal Tendencies says "They drug you up because their lazy, it's too much work to help a crazy."

Blackened300a
04-16-2010, 02:39 PM
Come on spill the beans obviously you want to talk about it or you would not have posted any of it.

I take it you haven't read most of his threads??

LeoVampire
04-16-2010, 02:43 PM
I take it you haven't read most of his threads??

I know he likes riddles and skimpy on info @ times. He is a normal 20 something on the internet that you find now a days as far as the posts go.

Granted not all guys in their 20's are like this some are mature and articulate and not show boating.

Egon Spengler
04-16-2010, 02:45 PM
I think it is a cry for help...

Motorhead350
04-16-2010, 02:49 PM
I think it is a cry for help...

No. The worst days are when you never leave your bedroom and sleep all day or do nothing. No calls, no reading, no eating, no sunlight. Just the bathroom and the bed.

LeoVampire
04-16-2010, 02:51 PM
No. The worst days are when you never leave your bedroom and sleep all day or do nothing. No calls, no reading, no eating, no sunlight. Just the bathroom and the bed.

Have to experiment to find the combination that works for you but you need some med's.

Joe Walsh
04-16-2010, 02:54 PM

Sounds like me after a rough Tacos & Tequila night!!

Egon Spengler
04-16-2010, 02:55 PM
Have to experiment to find the combination that works for you but you need some med's.
LOL!!!!! :eek: :laugh: :corner: :baby: :loco: :popcorn: :alone:

offroadking208
04-16-2010, 02:55 PM
I know he likes riddles and skimpy on info @ times. He is a normal 20 something on the internet that you find now a days as far as the posts go.

Granted not all guys in their 20's are like this some are mature and articulate and not show boating.

lol, i like to think i refrain from showboating most of the time :D

Egon Spengler
04-16-2010, 02:56 PM
<--- Crying laughing over here on that one! OMG!

Sounds like me after a rough Tacos & Tequila night!!

Motorhead350
04-16-2010, 02:56 PM

No drugs for me no matter what.

Egon Spengler
04-16-2010, 02:59 PM
CUz of the diaherria?

LeoVampire
04-16-2010, 03:00 PM

Why I added not all of them because I knew I would get nailed on that one.

Motorhead350
04-16-2010, 03:01 PM
Google Straight Edge.

Some people label me as that. That's the easiest way to explain it I suppose.

Egon Spengler
04-16-2010, 03:01 PM

Cuz you are still a virgin and spankin' it doesn't count!:beer:

LeoVampire
04-16-2010, 03:02 PM

And why is that?

If you can get some normal eating habbits, normal sleeping habbits and find you have more productive energy and thinking wouldn't it be worth it?

Egon Spengler
04-16-2010, 03:03 PM
And why is that?

If you can get some normal eating habbits, normal sleeping habbits and find you have more productive energy and thinking wouldn't it be worth it?

Cuz of the Diaherria...

LeoVampire
04-16-2010, 03:09 PM
Cuz of the Diaherria...

What does that have to do with the medication to make him have more of a normal life and functionality?

There are enough differnt meds out there to figure out which works the best for him and not all cause the hershey squirts and each person has differnt side effects.

Egon Spengler
04-16-2010, 03:12 PM
hershey squirts
OMG!!!!:eek: :laugh:
This day is the best for this site! Top 5 in my book!

I am just messing with him, I wasn't serious about said "hershey squirts":help:

LeoVampire
04-16-2010, 03:21 PM
I am glad you like that one tjmorin82

Never heard that expression before I take it?

Hell you got me laughing about it the way you put your responce to it. :lol:

Anyways Motorhead350 why are you not willing to take any medication?
What is going on in your life that you are feeling this way and what can you change to help make it better for you?

I don't blaim you about shrinks most are not worth the spit on the ground you walk on.
They Listen and offer no advice and don't know how to hold a conversation with someone who dosn't know how to open up. I would rather pay an electrician $100.00 an hour to screw up a house than pay one of them anything.

Egon Spengler
04-16-2010, 03:26 PM
This day is full of win! Dom, I am sorry it is at your expense!:beer:

PonyUP
04-16-2010, 04:37 PM
Dom, the only thing I can tell you is that you have to find something that works for you. I went through a large bout of depression for a long time. For me, it was because of my weight. I weighed over 400lbs, felt I was going nowhere, would never find love, and would never again experience happiness that wasn't related to fast food. I hit a point where something had to give, I could fade away, or take control. I chose the latter, hit the gym 5 days a week, ate better and my attitude began to change. I grew more patience, and a different outlook on life. I have dropped 160lbs and have a new lease on life because I found something that once again made me like myself.
Medication may help, but it isn't the answer, you have to find that in life which draws out your passion and your intensity.

This therapy session was brought to you by Ford. Sure you could buy a suburau and go fast, but when the V8 mafia passes you, we're still gonna laugh.

Glenn
04-16-2010, 04:47 PM
Let's make sure we are not moving closer to the dreaded "Bullying" line. We sometimes do not realize the power of our words. Let's give this some real thought.

Glenn Ford

knine
04-16-2010, 06:38 PM
This therapy session was brought to you by Ford.
Hypothetical question: Why can't a person charge a supercharger to their insurance? It would do more good than the therapist and it would be cheaper. Hmmmmmm, I think I'm on to something here.:burnout:

Sorry to hear about your lowsey day Dom.

RacerX
04-16-2010, 06:53 PM
Sooooo... Do you have really high highs and low lows? Ever get labled bi-polar? Just curious. Just remember, I'd rather live in pain, than not feel anything at all. If you've got ten fingers, ten toes and you're breathing, you're doing great!

guspech750
04-16-2010, 07:09 PM
No matter what kind of day you are having Dom. Ill be there to give you a hug. Starts with a curious hug, some eye to eye contac, then a little soft kissing of the ears and neck and.................:lol:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Qnl8a88-qaNZnM:http://fotosa.ru/stock_photo/Fancy%2520by%2520Veer/p_2700184.jpg (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://fotosa.ru/stock_photo/Fancy%2520by%2520Veer/p_2700184.jpg&imgrefurl=http://fotosa.ru/ru/stock/search.asp%3FID%3D2700184&usg=__20LyHX-6VlYfrCZaPLPJ3I0kZX0=&h=387&w=580&sz=21&hl=en&start=5&itbs=1&tbnid=Qnl8a88-qaNZnM:&tbnh=89&tbnw=134&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmen%2Bhugging%2Bm en%26hl%3Den%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3 Disch:1)

Ill be here to make you laugh.

Motorhead350
04-16-2010, 07:24 PM
It's just a car problem guys!

My rants on society are on Crags List.

Motorhead350
04-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Anyways Motorhead350 why are you not willing to take any medication?

I have an addictive personality. Everything I like I take to extremes. So far it's been music and cars. If I let any drug into me I'll become a junkie or alcoholic, so I'm actually afraid to be honest. I have been on pain killers before and I love them! It was for busting an ankle before and having my wisdom teeth removed, not for pleasure. I loved them a lot, but I was told they are easily additive. The last ones I took were half pills. I had six left over that I ended up giving away to a friend of mine. She actually needed them BTW.

RacerX
04-19-2010, 10:25 AM
Good for you! At least you can recognize a problem and prevent it! You are way ahead of most of the population in that respect! Just keep that wisdom, it'll get easier as you get older and if you can cope with life "Au Naturale", you're better for it! Now maybe you can talk some sense into my 38yo younger brother who doesn't get it! Yeah, the one that wrecked two Cobras in two years! :shake:

CBT
04-19-2010, 10:28 AM
Good for you! At least you can recognize a problem and prevent it! You are way ahead of most of the population in that respect! Just keep that wisdom, it'll get easier as you get older and if you can cope with life "Au Naturale", you're better for it! Now maybe you can talk some sense into my 38yo younger brother who doesn't get it! Yeah, the one that wrecked two Cobras in two years! :shake:

I recall a pic of his smooshed flat, black convertable....

MrBluGruv
04-19-2010, 10:46 AM

Man I know those days, although most revolved around a woman instead of my car. The car part of the equation is usually the "straw that broke the camel's back" so to speak.

LeoVampire
04-19-2010, 11:01 AM
I have an addictive personality. Everything I like I take to extremes. So far it's been music and cars. If I let any drug into me I'll become a junkie or alcoholic, so I'm actually afraid to be honest. I have been on pain killers before and I love them! It was for busting an ankle before and having my wisdom teeth removed, not for pleasure. I loved them a lot, but I was told they are easily additive. The last ones I took were half pills. I had six left over that I ended up giving away to a friend of mine. She actually needed them BTW.

@ least you know already what you can and can not do. As long as you can keep your mind busy on other things to distract you from the problems it might help out.

I hope those bad days are far few and inbetween for you @ least!

RacerX
04-19-2010, 02:00 PM
I recall a pic of his smooshed flat, black convertable....
:D Would you believe, after owning a 5.0, a corvette, a Buick Grand National, two 98 Cobras... he bought a beemer and the first thing he did was get new exhaust and a fart can on it. I was outside my parents house when he drove up and was about pissing myself laughing at the exhaust. I think I made him take some extra tranqs that night by laughing at him. I'm bad! :D

Oh yeah... HIJACKED! motohedtrayfiddy! :eek: :D

Motorhead350
04-19-2010, 02:38 PM
A time machine would solve all my problems.

Big Black Beast
04-19-2010, 02:55 PM

Well, du. Good luck.:rolleyes:

Egon Spengler
04-19-2010, 02:59 PM
Its just one of those days
When you don't wanna wake up
Everything is f***ed
Everybody sucks
You don't really know why
But want justify
Rippin' someone's head off
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away motherf*****
It's just one of those days!!

PonyUP
04-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Mama said there'd be days like that, but then there are always better days on the horizons. Now the the beast is back to running right, I look forward to hearing more stories

Motorhead350
04-19-2010, 07:21 PM
Its just one of those days
When you don't wanna wake up
Everything is f***ed
Everybody sucks
You don't really know why
But want justify
Rippin' someone's head off
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away motherf*****
It's just one of those days!!

No, but I did do it all for the nookie. ;)

Brad, I'll have more to come!

RacerX
04-20-2010, 08:56 AM
Hot tub time machine? :D

Haggis
04-20-2010, 09:34 AM
Hot tub time machine? :D

So you can molest you 9yr old wife?

RacerX
04-20-2010, 06:59 PM
So you can molest you 9yr old wife?
:eek: Nooooo! So I can buy into INTC, NVDA, GE, UN, MSFT, LM, CVX, F... and own my own island... and airlines.... and racetrack... :D