PDA

View Full Version : Black MM Was Just On COPS

UncleLar
04-17-2010, 05:12 PM
Over Now thanks to Yahoo it took me too long to post it.

Spectragod
04-17-2010, 05:12 PM
Saw it, good eye!!!!!!!!!

JimP
04-19-2010, 02:27 PM
I saw it too in the back ground. that episode was filmed in Houston.

GetMeMyStogie
04-20-2010, 10:09 AM
I don't know if this is the same one or not (no linky), but I saw an episode of COPS that had what looked like an MM being driven by the crooks. They crashed it into a gas station (or cop cars at a gas station). I think in the one I saw it was an MM clone, though.

Taemian
04-22-2010, 08:55 PM
I don't know if this is the same one or not (no linky), but I saw an episode of COPS that had what looked like an MM being driven by the crooks. They crashed it into a gas station (or cop cars at a gas station). I think in the one I saw it was an MM clone, though.

Wasn't an MM, been discussed here before.

MM ftw
04-27-2010, 12:29 AM
too funny, i just logged in strictly to post this, but someone beat me to the punch. i saw it in the background and got all excited.

Ryans PI
05-08-2010, 07:50 PM

If you're talking about the one where he rear-ended another car at a gas station while being chased by cops, it was a stolen Crown Vic LX Sport. It was in Kansas City, I think.

wht02lightning
05-12-2010, 09:34 PM
saw that too on hulu! This one was parked at a gas station and had nothing to do with the crime, just in the backround