PDA

View Full Version : Roswell/East Cobb GA Tonight?

BlackedOutSS
11-17-2003, 07:07 PM
I got a "Stare-down" from a Marauder owner today. Just wondering if it was anyone on here. His exhaust was pretty damn loud and Im assuming the cold stare down was an invitation for a race (sorry, my son was with me)

BTW my car had 15" black steel wheels on it, not the 22s...

Just wondering!:D

TAF
11-17-2003, 07:09 PM
It wasn't me...but...someday...it could be :D

BlackedOutSS
11-17-2003, 07:12 PM
Where in ATL are you? (So I can keep me eyes open) :coolman:

TAF
11-17-2003, 07:13 PM
Buckhead (Chastain Park)...not up in Roswell much.

RCSignals
11-17-2003, 07:45 PM
If you had steel wheels on, maybe he stared at you 'cause he thought you were a left over Police Caprice, and wasn't sure

BlackedOutSS
11-17-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by RCSignals
If you had steel wheels on, maybe he stared at you 'cause he thought you were a left over Police Caprice, and wasn't sure

I would assume no one in their right mind would give this kind of stop and stare if they thought it was a cop..might get ya in trouble...

I just curious... if that person does read this , we can go down 400 at 1 am anytime ;)

White Knuckles
11-18-2003, 07:24 AM
Wasn't me--------I rule West Cobb:D

Macon Marauder
11-18-2003, 07:35 AM
Maybe it was one of those Doraville PO-lease Marauders that had wandered away from home...
:)

BlackedOutSS
11-18-2003, 09:14 AM
Doraville has always had the best cars for some reason...

prchrman
11-18-2003, 09:52 AM
How's it going impolla...

Hampton TN has a pair of black MMs with gold lettering...my boss says they are the prettiest LEO vihicles he has every seen...

SILVERMARAUDER
11-18-2003, 11:51 AM
Macon Marauder
I have seen the Doraville Caprice's did you say they had a couple of MM'S running i buzz thru there quite a bit please let me know thanks.

TAF
11-18-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by SILVERMARAUDER
Macon Marauder
I have seen the Doraville Caprice's did you say they had a couple of MM'S running i buzz thru there quite a bit please let me know thanks.

They bought 4 of them from Courtesy L/M...i've yet to see one in service though.

Hey Silver...where were you last Saturday??!!

RCSignals
11-18-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by BlackedOutSS
I would assume no one in their right mind would give this kind of stop and stare if they thought it was a cop..might get ya in trouble...

so it was a real serious stare huh.

Well that's kinda rude of him ;)

Maybe he'd never seen an Impala before and was wonder what kind of Marauder you were driving?
Or maybe there was some hot blonde just past on the other side of you that you missed?

Dunno, it's looking like he isn't a member here, or doesn't want to fess up. If you see him again send him around :)