PDA

View Full Version : Lounge Lizard Larry

Joe Walsh
04-20-2010, 08:50 AM
OK, I'll admit that I'm not a fan of Larry King.

I just read that he is getting divorced from wife #8 !! :eek:

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/17049/larry-king-divorce/

What's wrong with this picture?
Is...errr....was Larry married to his granddaughter?
http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae326/JoeJWalsh/LarryLizard.jpg
I think Larry is saying: "Can you believe that I get to sleep with her!?"

It must've been true love!
http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae326/JoeJWalsh/LarryLizard2.jpg

Now she gets the big $$$ payoff for having to touch, kiss, and....ohh....never mind! :puke:

I feel bad for the kids...now they won't get to see "Grandpa" every day.

LIGHTNIN1
04-20-2010, 09:12 AM
I wonder who will step up to the plate and volunteer to be wife number 9? How many kids will they have? Will she be 24 years old? I am thinking this wife just got too old for Larry.:woohoo:

Phrog_gunner
04-20-2010, 09:23 AM

Granddaughter? Shes O-L-D-E old. Her boobs are almost down to her waist. You can see her grey roots. When was the last time you had your eyes checked?

musclemerc
04-20-2010, 09:31 AM
Granddaughter? Shes O-L-D-E old. Her boobs are almost down to her waist. You can see her grey roots. When was the last time you had your eyes checked?

+1... She's a grandma herself! Look at her she's had as much work as Joan Rivers :eek:

Joe Walsh
04-20-2010, 09:32 AM

If she is "O-L-D-E old" and looks that bad...:drool:
then I guess that I will have to get some reading glasses!

Phrog_gunner
04-20-2010, 09:33 AM

I didn't say I wouldn't hit it, I just said there's no way she's that much younger than him. ;)

jflave
04-20-2010, 09:35 AM
Looks good to me but i'am o :snore: old also.

Joe Walsh
04-20-2010, 09:41 AM
I didn't say I wouldn't hit it, I just said there's no way she's that much younger than him. ;)

When they got married she was 37 and he was only 63...

Paul T. Casey
04-20-2010, 09:45 AM
Nowadays, 37 is pretty young for me.

Pops
04-20-2010, 09:47 AM
Nowadays, 37 is pretty young for me.

Whats the matter Paul is the reaction time to fast when they are that young!!;)

Paul T. Casey
04-20-2010, 09:52 AM
Whats the matter Paul is the reaction time to fast when they are that young!!;)

Naw, RT's still good, downtime for re-tuning between runs is longer now.

LIGHTNIN1
04-20-2010, 09:59 AM
She would be young for me, 8 yrs younger, but I guess if you were him might as well do like Hef and go younger. What, Hef is in his 80's and look who he dates. I think in his case the date is doing most of the moving.

SC Cheesehead
04-20-2010, 10:10 AM

Looks good to me but i'am o :snore: old also.

^^^^^^What j & j said, Phroggie. ^^^^^^

It's all relevant, bubba, and boy, I can relate to that! WOOT!! :bounce:

Hotrauder
04-20-2010, 10:19 AM
This thread cracks me up, the focus on breasts I understand but why has no one questioned Larry's brain. Wouldn't it be a lot cheaper and a lot more painless to put eight or nine or 10 hookers on retainer, that is if he can still get it up? I wonder when the DNA for child support comes up? I hate to make fun of other people's pain but this is just stupid people tricks. :puke: Life only comes once so shouldn't there be an understood obligation to treat it with just a little respect? Dennis

Joe Walsh
04-20-2010, 10:23 AM
This thread cracks me up, the focus on breasts I understand but why has no one questioned Larry's brain.
Wouldn't it be a lot cheaper and a lot more painless to put eight or nine or 10 hookers on retainer, that is if he can still get it up? I wonder when the DNA for child support comes up? I hate to make fun of other people pain but this is just stupid people tricks. :puke: Dennis

I have to agree!
Larry keeps looking for some form of stable home life with a wife and kids...even after 8 marriages!
WTF?

Just like Tiger Woods....if you want/need to 'bed' lots of different women all over the U.S.....then why get married and have kids???

SC Cheesehead
04-20-2010, 10:35 AM
Dennis, Joe,

This whole deal with LLL is kinda like the Sphinx and the Great Pyramids:

A big mystery...;)

Phrog_gunner
04-20-2010, 10:35 AM
When they got married she was 37 and he was only 63...

I'm no mathologist, but that is a difference of 26 yrs. To cover TWO generations (his granddaughter) that would be an average age of 13 yrs old when Larry had a kid and then that kid had a kid.

And I never said she was ugly, I just meant there's no way she's remotely young enough to be his GRANDdaughter.

CBT
04-20-2010, 10:37 AM
Yeeeeaaaaaah, in before the lock.

SC Cheesehead
04-20-2010, 10:38 AM
I'm no mathologist, but that is a difference of 26 yrs. To cover TWO generations (his granddaughter) that would be an average age of 13 yrs old when Larry had a kid and then that kid had a kid.

And I never said she was ugly, I just meant there's no way she's remotely young enough to be his GRANDdaughter.

We're acting like a bunch of dirty old men, and some yout' decides to get technical with the numbers on us...:rolleyes:

CBT
04-20-2010, 10:40 AM

What's math got to do, got to do with it?

Phrog_gunner
04-20-2010, 10:40 AM
We're acting like a bunch of dirty old men, and some yout' decides to get technical with the numbers on us...:rolleyes:

What I lack in old, I can more than make up for with dirty. :cool: Afterall, I was the first one that mentioned her boobs, Joe was thinking about daughters n crap.

CBT
04-20-2010, 10:41 AM
What I lack in old, I can more than make up for with dirty. :cool:
That's what she said! Hmmmm....that sounded funnier in my head.

Joe Walsh
04-20-2010, 10:42 AM

JEEZ!
I was just expressing the large difference in their ages!...call it 'poetic license' if you will....don't get all technical on me...:P

CBT
04-20-2010, 10:43 AM
JEEZ!
I was just expressing the large difference in their ages!...call it 'poetic license' if you will....don't get all technical on me.

He's just jealous because I dated the Olsen twins. Before they were famous. Giggity!

Joe Walsh
04-20-2010, 10:48 AM
He's just jealous because I dated the Olsen twins. Before they were famous. Giggity!

Ahhh...the infamous "TwinScrew" that is often mentioned in S/C discussions...:2thumbs:

SC Cheesehead
04-20-2010, 10:51 AM
JEEZ!
I was just expressing the large difference in their ages!...call it 'poetic license' if you will....don't get all technical on me.

"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Erma Bombeck

CBT
04-20-2010, 10:52 AM
Ahhh...the infamous "TwinScrew" that is often mentioned in S/C discussions...:2thumbs:

Joe gets another thread locked, lol!

Joe Walsh
04-20-2010, 10:56 AM
Joe gets another thread locked, lol!

Notice that I gave you 2 thumbs up for the twins...

IBTL!

Joe Walsh
04-20-2010, 10:58 AM
What I lack in old, I can more than make up for with dirty. :cool: Afterall, I was the first one that mentioned her boobs,

Joe was thinking about daughters n crap.

Just learning a few things from Larry!

LIGHTNIN1
04-20-2010, 11:30 AM

I can't do anything about the old men part so I will be weak and not do anything about the dirty part either.:D

Paul T. Casey
04-20-2010, 11:50 AM
"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Erma Bombeck

^^Words to live by there.^^

SC Cheesehead
04-20-2010, 12:42 PM
^^Words to live by there.^^

Got that right!!! :D

Joe Walsh
04-20-2010, 12:59 PM

LOL....

This is a similar quote I've heard:

"Growing old is mandatory...growing up is optional!"

Leadfoot281
04-21-2010, 11:57 AM
OK, I'll admit that I'm not a fan of Larry King.

I just read that he is getting divorced from wife #8 !! :eek:

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/17049/larry-king-divorce/

What's wrong with this picture?
I think Larry is saying: "Can you believe that I get to sleep with her!?"

It must've been true love!
http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae326/JoeJWalsh/LarryLizard2.jpg

Now she gets the big $$$ payoff for having to touch, kiss, and....ohh....never mind! :puke:

I feel bad for the kids...now they won't get to see "Grandpa" every day.

I don't see why anyone is surprised. I mean, just look at the guy! What a stallion! It's like you took Brad Pitt, Steve McQueen, Chuck Norris, Gene Simmons, and Captain Kirk and rolled them all into one rock hard stud and called it Larry King.

Yep, no doubt about it. Larry "The Piledriver" King is certainly the absolute epitome of rugged, testoterone soaked, male manlyness. :rolleyes:

I think I'm going to sell my weight bench and start hiding from the Sun. :lol:

Joe Walsh
04-21-2010, 01:41 PM
Obviously the ladies love to fondle and heft his huge.....

wallet!

Bluerauder
04-21-2010, 01:56 PM

Nothing there to interest me. Not enough meat on the bones. I'll pass. :P