PDA

View Full Version : The Runaways movie

Motorhead350
04-20-2010, 10:27 PM
Saw it twice in two days. The movie presented a lotta info on what can make and break a band. The characters of Joan Jett and Kim Folowy were great. Joan Jett didn't take any crap and Kim is just a crazy guy that I can relate to.

I have been listening to Kim on his radio show in Sirius for years and he's always had crazy stories, this is one of them. I met Joan Jett years ago in Cleveland and he was very nice, but still had a tough girl attitude, pretty big turn on. I met Lita Ford a month ago and she was pretty nice too, but also had a "I don't take crap from anyone" attitude, but was also cool.

It was weird seeing a movie on people you already knew about and met. I could totally relate to Joan Jett having to babysit her most valuable band mate too... believe me, it's a drag!

Go check it out. It's not just for girls!

CBT
04-21-2010, 03:15 AM
Saw it twice in two days. The movie presented a lotta info on what can make and break a band. The characters of Joan Jett and Kim Folowy were great. Joan Jett didn't take any crap and Kim is just a crazy guy that I can relate to.

I have been listening to Kim on his radio show in Sirius for years and he's always had crazy stories, this is one of them. I met Joan Jett years ago in Cleveland and he was very nice, but still had a tough girl attitude, pretty big turn on. I met Lita Ford a month ago and she was pretty nice too, but also had a "I don't take crap from anyone" attitude, but was also cool.

It was weird seeing a movie on people you already knew about and met. I could totally relate to Joan Jett having to babysit her most valuable band mate too... believe me, it's a drag!

Go check it out. It's not just for girls!

She does look kind of manly...