PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta week of May 3rd

Go2GuyFL
04-21-2010, 01:18 PM
As I'll be attending www.TRAVDEX.com (http://www.TRAVDEX.com), I'll be in Atlanta beginning Monday, May 3rd thu Friday, May 7th. Anybody up for breakfast or dinner I'd enjoy the car-marauder-ie as I'll be driving the '03 Black.

Marauder_Santa
04-21-2010, 01:59 PM
Monday May 3rd 6pm is the first cruise-in at Summit in south Atlanta. If you are coming in I75 you will go right past it.

What part of Atlanta will you be in during your stay?

ddogg626
04-21-2010, 02:10 PM
PM me I will meet up for dinner or coffee.

Go2GuyFL
04-21-2010, 02:14 PM
Staying at the Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel on Galleria Parkway. Coming up from Jacksonville I-10 to I-75. Will have to leave early enough to meet up.

GAMike
04-21-2010, 02:23 PM
Staying at the Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel on Galleria Parkway. Coming up from Jacksonville I-10 to I-75. Will have to leave early enough to meet up.

That hotel is very near where we hold our monthly gathering (unfortunately that gathering is held the 3rd Saturday morning of the month).

Dee....... If you guys are open to a place, try to make it towards the NE side of Atlanta(or at least the perimeter area) heheheh. Post up the place once ya solidify the details. I might be in:beer: Welcome to Atlanta (where the players play:D) G2Guy:burnout:

Paul T. Casey
04-26-2010, 05:09 AM
As I'll be attending www.TRAVDEX.com (http://www.TRAVDEX.com), I'll be in Atlanta beginning Monday, May 3rd thu Friday, May 7th. Anybody up for breakfast or dinner I'd enjoy the car-marauder-ie as I'll be driving the '03 Black.

If you can roll in a day early, Caffine and Octane is Sunday morning.

SC Cheesehead
04-26-2010, 06:40 AM
That hotel is very near where we hold our monthly gathering (unfortunately that gathering is held the 3rd Saturday morning of the month).

Dee....... If you guys are open to a place, try to make it towards the NE side of Atlanta(or at least the perimeter area) heheheh. Post up the place once ya solidify the details. I might be in:beer: Welcome to Atlanta (where the players play:D) G2Guy:burnout:

if you get up to the NE side, I might be able to make the drive down from GVL to meet up with you guys, lemme know when and where.

martyo
04-26-2010, 08:39 AM
Post details and I will do my best to come along....

Marauder_Santa
04-26-2010, 09:06 AM
How about meeting at Scalinies for dinner one night while you are here. Best Italian food in Atlanta. It is only a stones throw north of the Galleria on hwy 41.

Or we could do Williamson Brothers BBQ a few more miles north on hwy 41 and then a right at the Big Chicken. Name the night and I will be there.

Will you make the Summit cruise in Monday May 3rd?

Marauder_Santa
04-26-2010, 09:08 AM

Just read your post, how about Magginos in Permitter mall? Name the night.

Paul T. Casey
04-26-2010, 09:32 AM
the Big Chicken.

I know what that is now.

GAMike
04-26-2010, 08:27 PM
Just read your post, how about Magginos in Permitter mall? Name the night.

Maggianos can work for me on Weds or Thurs. that week.. What works for you guys???

Also like Paul said.........Caffiene & Octane is this coming Sunday am.....

G2..... If you are coming in on the weekend, it would be worth it to come up Saturday, and meet us on Sunday am......... It kinda like South Beach (exotic cars), but without all the flamboyance and pretence plus plenty of old school American muscle:beer:

Summit on Monday nite too? Sounds like a good week!

Go2GuyFL
04-27-2010, 04:50 AM
I'll definitely make Summit on Monday. Thursday night for dinner will be better as the show has an opening reception Wednesday evening. Name the place and I'll be there. Really looking forward to the meet.

Marauder_Santa
04-27-2010, 06:07 AM
I will meet you at 6pm Monday at Summit and we will discuss a place for Thursday evening.

Go2GuyFL
05-03-2010, 07:56 AM
Looking forward to the meet at Summit later today and then catching up with others this Thursday. Marauder_Santa ... sent you my cell by PM.

Marauder_Santa
05-03-2010, 09:36 AM
The weather will prevent me from attending the Summit event today. I called your cell to let you know. We hope to meet you Thursday at permiter mall for dinner.

Go2GuyFL
05-03-2010, 09:41 AM
Got your VM ... tied up w/ calls but will be headed out shortly. Hopefully it will be dry as I'm passing Summit anyway. Thursday sounds great.

BTW, I'll be the one in the black Marauder.

GAMike
05-04-2010, 06:12 AM
Maggiano's for dinner this Thursday nite, say 7pm?? Who's in??????????

1. Marauder Santa (Dave)
2. Go2GuyFL (Mark)
3. GAMike(May be Marauderless but oh well :o)

All are welcome:beer:

Marauder_Santa
05-04-2010, 08:10 AM
Spoke to Mark and he is looking forward to meeting us Thursday night about 7pm. He is staying in the Galleria area.