PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I'm back! A few things...

O's Fan Rich
11-18-2003, 11:42 AM
First, who's MM was sitting in font of LaMar's Doughnuts on Jones street in Vegas on Sunday the 9th of November?

Second, anyone else been to a PBR event? They freakin' ROCK!!! I want to ride a bull.... before I die.

Third, The Grand Canyon is the single most awesome thing I have ever seen! When first stepped up to the rim and looked out, my knees literally got weak. If you haven't yet.... do it.

Fourth, Arizona has some beautiful country inside it. Enjoyed every mile I drove in it.

Fifth, I rented a Grand Marquis.... I liked it, but it was not my Marauder.

Sixth, do you all realize that in the 11 days i was gone, 309 new threads appeared? I figured that if I was not on the board, you would all go into mourning and light candles until my return. But, nooooooooo, you just kept on posting.

Glad to be home.

TAF
11-18-2003, 11:49 AM
Hey Rich!!! Welcome back, my friend. You missed it...

Sarge sold the KB#1 and is now driving a Honda Civic...
RF decided he didn't know what oil to put in his Marauder...so he put it up on blocks until he figures it out...
Marty bought a Ford GT and is speaking with Dennis as to what he can add to give it a little more 'ooomph"...
Petrograde went to Iraq on assignment...found Saddam Hussein, killed him on the spot and painted his mustache Ford Blue...
Cruzer finally revealed his secret to staying young...it involved heavy drinking and "high" flying...
LML and Sammy got married...then divorced....but never left the Chat Room...

We've had a lotta :censor: going on around here...:D

prchrman
11-18-2003, 11:51 AM
also pigs started flying...welcome back rich...any progress on the stang...willie

LincMercLover
11-18-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by TAF

:shake: :nono: :banned:

Welcome back Rich! Now... why'd you leave again...? :lol:

Ross
11-18-2003, 12:10 PM
Rich, we had to keep posting to ease our sorrow at your absence!:lol: :lol: :lol:

TripleTransAm
11-18-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by TAF

That explains all the "do not disturb" signs on the doors to the Chat Room...

Haggis
11-18-2003, 12:53 PM
Welcome back Rich, where is my cut of the winnings, come on now we agreed on 60%. Hope you and Michelle had a good time. Oh yea I put a JATO on #8 you aught to here it whistle now.

Ross
11-18-2003, 01:01 PM
BTW, while you were gone LL3 gave up on NASCAR and switched to drag racing.:eek:

O's Fan Rich
11-18-2003, 04:18 PM
Although Sarge in a Civic sounds reasonable......

Haggis, I wanna hear the "whistle" modification!
Thanks for the welcome back.

Bigdogjim
11-18-2003, 05:12 PM
Hey Rich: Get busy and answer all 309 post!!!!

Welcome back.:beer:

jgc61sr2002
11-18-2003, 08:55 PM
Rich - Welcome Home. Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation.:D

RCSignals
11-19-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Ross
BTW, while you were gone LL3 gave up on NASCAR and switched to drag racing.:eek:

True, but at least he changed his mind about going Drag :eek: