PDA

View Full Version : Wow im glad I live here...

Vostok
04-25-2010, 07:25 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/25/AR2010042503518.html

:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

fastblackmerc
04-25-2010, 07:31 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/25/AR2010042503518.html

:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

You can always move?

guspech750
04-25-2010, 07:32 PM
I say use the National Gaurd to get rid of all the politicians, local all the way up to Quinn just for starters.
I say let the dirtbags knock one another out. First kill all sht heads in prison now then fill it back up and repeat first step over and over and over. Its a shame innocent people are caught in the middle though. All those stupid gun laws that Mayor Daley and his cronies came up with have done nothing and will always do nothing. Guns dont kill people. People kill people. Arrest them and then kill them. Problem solved.

CBT
04-26-2010, 03:17 AM
I say use the National Gaurd to get rid of all the politicians, local all the way up to Quinn just for starters.
I say let the dirtbags knock one another out. First kill all sht heads in prison now then fill it back up and repeat first step over and over and over. Its a shame innocent people are caught in the middle though. All those stupid gun laws that Mayor Daley and his cronies came up with have done nothing and will always do nothing. Guns dont kill people. People kill people. Arrest them and then kill them. Problem solved.

Fail, it was actually Mayor Jane Burn (spellcheck). Not that Daley has helped any. I've often wondered if the gun law was in place because Chicago politicians are so corrupt they feared for their lives due to upstanding tax-paying citizens getting fed up, but it came about from Prez Reagan getting shot.

SC Cheesehead
04-26-2010, 04:01 AM
Move to Northern Wisconsin, nothing up there to worry about 'cept trees. ;)

TAKEDOWN
04-30-2010, 10:09 PM

Wow... tell us how you really feel! How bout those SOX? ;)

MMBLUE
05-01-2010, 03:47 AM

I say HELL NO to the National Gaurd. Let them sort themselves out. They'll thin the herd on there own. BTW, it'll save tax payer money for jailing them.