PDA

View Full Version : Mail

Paul T. Casey
04-28-2010, 08:33 AM
order Asians. Yep, you read that right. I have a bud on the Huntsville Racing web that is in the market. Anyone here have any experience with them? Discuss.

Egon Spengler
04-28-2010, 08:39 AM
I know a guy that got a divorce from his wife and got a mail order bride. I found it to be kind of pathetic, but I guess they cater to your every need! Something to think about!

They are as independent as American women and therefore don't mind cooking and cleaning etc etc etc

Black Dynamite
04-28-2010, 08:52 AM
Do they come with a warranty?

LIGHTNIN1
04-28-2010, 09:33 AM
A couple of guys at work did that. One guy divorced his wife and got an Asian, I don't remember the country or breed. She did not speak English so naturally it did not work out and he sent her back. Is looking again I hear. The other guy got one from Thailand and says it is working for him. He and a retired Navy guy recommend ones from Thailand.

Paul T. Casey
04-28-2010, 09:54 AM
naturally it did not work out and he sent her back.

Do they have a "pre-owned" or "demo" program?

LIGHTNIN1
04-28-2010, 10:02 AM
Do they have a "pre-owned" or "demo" program?

Not sure Paul, I am not at work today but will try to find out when I go back.:laugh: You have a point there. You may not want one who has had 10 owners, kind of like buying a Marauder. Might run a ThaiCheck on her.

Egon Spengler
04-28-2010, 10:09 AM
Not sure Paul, I am not at work today but will try to find out when I go back.:laugh: You have a point there. You may not want one who has had 10 owners, kind of like buying a Marauder. Might run a ThaiCheck on her.
I think it is like a car where they say how many owners she had... And whether it was a family owned vehicle or government or fleet...

Haggis
04-28-2010, 10:39 AM
I think it is like a car where they say how many owners she had... And whether it was a family owned vehicle or government or fleet...

He said Asian women not West Virginian.

Egon Spengler
04-28-2010, 10:48 AM
*cough* Casey *cough*

Joe Walsh
04-28-2010, 10:52 AM

^^ :rofl: ^^

Are you guys discussing Mail Whorder Brides?

Paul T. Casey
04-28-2010, 10:58 AM
^^ :rofl: ^^

Are you guys discussing Mail Whorder Brides?

Yeah, I think we're into pre-owned now, moving toward long term lease models I fear.

Egon Spengler
04-28-2010, 11:00 AM
What will it take to get you in one of these today?

LIGHTNIN1
04-28-2010, 11:09 AM
I hear there is a sale on Russian women. Through Friday you can get a 200LB one for the same price as a 110LB. one while supplies last.

Egon Spengler
04-28-2010, 11:13 AM
I hear there is a sale on Russian women. Through Friday you can get a 200LB one for the same price as a 110LB. one while supplies last.
Limit of one per customer...

Blackened300a
04-28-2010, 11:38 AM
Is a test drive allowed before purchase?

Egon Spengler
04-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Is a test drive allowed before purchase?
You break it you bought it.

LIGHTNIN1
04-28-2010, 01:26 PM
order Asians. Yep, you read that right. I have a bud on the Huntsville Racing web that is in the market. Anyone here have any experience with them? Discuss.

Maybe you should give the board a list of what your friend is looking for in a mailorder Asian. That way we could be on the lookout for a someone to fill his void.
Tell us is he looking for a daily driver? Most anything will do? Young, old? High mileage or he is willing to pay more for low mileage? Slimmed down no frills model or he needs one with all options and accessories? Wide at the top and slim at the bottom or slim at the top and wide at the bottom? Long hair, short hair? Hair just on the head or hair all over? Short and fat or one with 12" legs between knee and feet and5' between knee and hip?
These things make a difference so let us know.:dunno:

Egon Spengler
04-28-2010, 01:39 PM
I am sure he is looking for one with supple leather and a showroom finish.

CBT
04-28-2010, 04:41 PM
Check for the saggy back bumper problem, and check for burnt oil on the end of the dipstick.

PonyUP
04-28-2010, 04:41 PM
You, how much for your women? Your wife, your little girl, SELL ME YOUR CHILDREN!!!

Name the movie

PonyUP
04-28-2010, 04:43 PM
Check for the saggy back bumper problem, and check for burnt oil on the end of the dipstick.

If Dom was the previous owner, make sure to not stand behind her

Black Dynamite
04-28-2010, 04:55 PM
You, how much for your women? Your wife, your little girl, SELL ME YOUR CHILDREN!!!

Name the movie

Blues Brothers.:beatnik:

PonyUP
04-28-2010, 04:56 PM
:banana2::banana2:Ding Ding Ding:banana2:

SC Cheesehead
04-28-2010, 06:52 PM

Hey Meester, you like my seester? She know how do it real good! She virgin....

guspech750
04-28-2010, 07:14 PM
Do they come with a warranty?
Im sure the come......but not with a warranty.

Haggis
04-29-2010, 03:46 AM
Hey Meester, you like my seester? She know how do it real good! She virgin....

Tehn dolla.

justbob
04-29-2010, 06:40 AM
I have looked into this many times over the years, but the wife isn't too hip on the idea. I'll get it worked out eventually.

Egon Spengler
04-29-2010, 06:50 AM
I have looked into this many times over the years, but the wife isn't too hip on the idea. I'll get it worked out eventually.
Tell her she won't have to cook or clean.

Is there a lick the chrome off a trailer hitch characteristic for these mail orders?

Hotrauder
04-29-2010, 07:16 AM

:rofl:

FINALLY.... a useful function for my Pro Guard...Thanks.:beer:

Joe Walsh
04-29-2010, 07:18 AM
Maybe you should give the board a list of what your friend is looking for in a mailorder Asian. That way we could be on the lookout for a someone to fill his void.
Tell us is he looking for a daily driver? Most anything will do? Young, old? High mileage or he is willing to pay more for low mileage? Slimmed down no frills model or he needs one with all options and accessories? Wide at the top and slim at the bottom or slim at the top and wide at the bottom? Long hair, short hair? Hair just on the head or hair all over? Short and fat or one with 12" legs between knee and feet and5' between knee and hip?
These things make a difference so let us know.:dunno:

How about a flat head and pistol grip ears?

If Dom was the previous owner, make sure to not stand behind her
:rofl:......:rofl:

Tell her she won't have to cook or clean.
Is there a lick the chrome off a trailer hitch characteristic for these mail orders?

I think that falls under the cleaning option....see "Hoover".