PDA

View Full Version : Music

SILVERSURFER03
05-06-2010, 09:16 AM
ID LIKE TO THE HELP OF EVERYONE ... IM LOOKING TO LOAD MY IPOD WITH MUSIC ..SO I NEED SOME BAND AND ALBUM NAMES .
ROCK
METAL
OLDIES
HOT ROD TUNES
ROCKABILLY
MOST ANY AND ALL MUSIC I ENJOY SO LETS HAVE IT :eek:

Motorhead350
05-06-2010, 09:20 AM
The Ramones, The Cramps, Roy Orbison, Link Wray, Black Flag, Misfits, Chuck Berry, Hasil Adkins, Carl Perkins, Elvis Presley, Dovells, Clash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Social Distortion, Ronettes, Crystals, Teen Queens, Chords, Chubby Checker, Fats Domino, Hank Williams, Hank Williams III, Queers, Screeching Weasel, Ventures, Dells, Suicidal Tendencies, Impalas, Cadillacs, Bo Diddley, Little Richard, Fabian, Charlie Feathers, Batmobile, Minor Threat, Buddy Holly and The Crickets, Gene Vincent, Eddy Cochran, Duane Eddy, Bobby Daren, Paul Anka, Neil Sadaka, The Poni-Tails, Coasters, Operation Ivy, Nirvana, The Offspring, Dominos, Everly Brothers, Dion and The Belmonts, Dion, Johnny Thunders and The Heartbreakers, New York Dolls, Pere Ubu, Eddie and The Hot Rods, Blondie, Sid Vicious, Sex Pistols, Sham 69, Generation X, Nobodys, Riverdales, Johnny Cash, Ritchie Valens, Bobby Ridel, Etta James, Bill Haley and His Commets, Danny and The Juniors, Cookies, Marcels, Maricles, Randy and The Rainbows, Anyone on SUN RECORDS, Del-Vikings, Circle Jerks, Stray Cats, Dead Kennedys, Rosie and The Originals, Wanda Jackson, Dick Dale and His Del-Tones, Johnny Bond, Speedkings, Werdios, Iggy Pop and The Stooges, The Buzzcocks, Buddy Knox, Ricky Nelson, Big Bopper, Berry Mann, Richard Berry, Sandy Nelson, Blues Brothers, Isley Brothers, Trashmen, Motorhead, Head Cat, Funk Brothers, Grease Soundtrack, NWA, Run DMC, Link Wray, Fear, Gene Pitney, Muddy Waters, Jan and Dean, The Beatles (Before they were on drugs) Nirvana, Batmobile, Rolling Stones, Kinks, Stray Cats, Les Paul, Cars, Beastie Boys, Jimmy Rodgers, Little Richard, Richard Hell and The Voidoids, Dust, Riverdales, AC/DC, Drunkin' Cholos, Fugazi, Fendermen, Dictators, Mighty Might Bosstones, Isley Brothers, Buddy Knox, Bobby Fuller Four, Dominos, Vandellas, Del-Vikings, Crests, Del Shannon, Boddy Daren, Paul Anka, Gene Vincent and His Blue Caps, Pinhead Gun Powder, Frustrators, Nobodys, Blondie, Swingin' Meladones, Swingin' Neckbreakers, Mansfields, Belmonts, Videos, Sha Na Na, Johnny Cash, Maricles, Marcles, Johnny and The Hurricanes, Tornados, Rebels, Animals, Turtles, Rocket 350, Joan Jett and The Blackhearts, Runaways, Germs, Foo Fighters, Ike Turner, Grand Prix, Rip Chords, Full Blown Cherry, Brain Wilson, Dee Dee Ramone, Marky Ramone and Friends, Johnny Murder and The 25 to Life, Hives, Bill Justice, Green Day (90's material only) Frank J. Wilson, Conway Twitty, Drifters, Tom and Jerry, Skip and Flip, Sugar Ray (older stuff) Me First and The Gimme Gimmies, Elvis Hitler, Dave Seville, CCR, The Reverend Hortion Heat, Dead Milkmen, Brain Wilson, Anti-Nowhere League, Agent Orange, Chantys, Fendermen, Circle Jerks, Diamonds, Connie Francis, Rosie and The Originals, Knockouts, Suicide, Vandels, McCoys, Bill Justice, 999, Vandals, Rock n' Teens, Rick Nelson, Louis Lymon, Sex Pistols, Generation X, The Vibrators, 7 Seconds, Rip Chords, White Zombie, DRI

Get all of that and you'll be fine.

Haggis
05-06-2010, 09:23 AM
Next time you are up, you can down load anything from my CD cabinet.

Paul T. Casey
05-06-2010, 09:27 AM
The Ramones, The Cramps, Roy Orbison, Link Wray, Black Flag, Misfits, Chuck Berry, Hasil Adkins, Carl Perkins, Elvis Presley, Dovells, Clash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Social Distortion, Ronettes, Crystals, Teen Queens, Chords, Chubby Checker, Fats Domino, Hank Williams, Hank Williams III, Queers, Screeching Weasel, Ventures, Dells, Suicidal Tendencies, Impalas, Cadillacs, Bo Diddley, Little Richard, Fabian, Charlie Feathers, Batmobile, Minor Threat, Buddy Holly and The Crickets, Gene Vincent, Eddy Cochran, Duane Eddy, Bobby Daren, Paul Anka, Neil Sadaka, The Poni-Tails, Coasters, Operation Ivy, Nirvana, The Offspring, Dominos, Everly Brothers, Dion and The Belmonts, Dion, Johnny Thunders and The Heartbreakers, New York Dolls, Pere Ubu, Eddie and The Hot Rods, Blondie, Sid Vicious, Sex Pistols, Sham 69, Generation X, Nobodys, Riverdales, Johnny Cash, Ritchie Valens, Bobby Ridel, Etta James, Bill Haley and His Commets, Danny and The Juniors, Cookies, Marcels, Maricles, Randy and The Rainbows, Anyone on SUN RECORDS, Del-Vikings, Circle Jerks, Stray Cats, Dead Kennedys, Rosie and The Originals, Wanda Jackson, Dick Dale and His Del-Tones, Johnny Bond, Speedkings, Werdios, Iggy Pop and The Stooges, The Buzzcocks, Buddy Knox, Ricky Nelson, Big Bopper, Berry Mann, Richard Berry, Sandy Nelson, Blues Brothers, Isley Brothers, Trashmen, Motorhead, Head Cat, Funk Brothers, Grease Soundtrack, NWA, Run DMC, Link Wray, Fear, Gene Pitney, Muddy Waters, Jan and Dean, The Beatles (Before they were on drugs) Nirvana, Batmobile, Rolling Stones, Kinks, Stray Cats, Les Paul, Cars, Beastie Boys, Jimmy Rodgers, Little Richard, Richard Hell and The Voidoids, Dust, Riverdales, AC/DC, Drunkin' Cholos, Fugazi, Fendermen, Dictators, Mighty Might Bosstones, Isley Brothers, Buddy Knox, Bobby Fuller Four, Dominos, Vandellas, Del-Vikings, Crests, Del Shannon, Boddy Daren, Paul Anka, Gene Vincent and His Blue Caps, Pinhead Gun Powder, Frustrators, Nobodys, Blondie, Swingin' Meladones, Swingin' Neckbreakers, Mansfields, Belmonts, Videos, Sha Na Na, Johnny Cash, Maricles, Marcles, Johnny and The Hurricanes, Tornados, Rebels, Animals, Turtles, Rocket 350, Joan Jett and The Blackhearts, Runaways, Germs, Foo Fighters, Ike Turner, Grand Prix, Rip Chords, Full Blown Cherry, Brain Wilson, Dee Dee Ramone, Marky Ramone and Friends, Johnny Murder and The 25 to Life, Hives, Bill Justice, Green Day (90's material only) Frank J. Wilson, Conway Twitty, Drifters, Tom and Jerry, Skip and Flip, Sugar Ray (older stuff) Me First and The Gimme Gimmies, Elvis Hitler, Dave Seville, CCR, The Reverend Hortion Heat, Dead Milkmen, Brain Wilson, Anti-Nowhere League, Agent Orange, Chantys, Fendermen, Circle Jerks, Diamonds, Connie Francis, Rosie and The Originals, Knockouts, Suicide, Vandels, McCoys, Bill Justice, 999, Vandals, Rock n' Teens, Rick Nelson, Louis Lymon, Sex Pistols, Generation X, The Vibrators, 7 Seconds, Rip Chords, White Zombie, DRI

What? No Beach Boys or Velvet Underground? (Although I do see Brian Wilson on your list).

Motorhead350
05-06-2010, 09:28 AM
What? No Beach Boys or Velvet Underground? (Although I do see Brian Wilson on your list).

The Beach Boys should be on there, but it's a given. Never really been a Lou Reed fan, but I do like the song Sweet Jane despite that I cannot connect with it. ;)

Paul T. Casey
05-06-2010, 09:34 AM
The Beach Boys should be on there, but it's a given. Never really been a Lou Reed fan, but I do like the song Sweet Jane despite that I cannot connect with it. ;)

Velvet Und. days were when he showed his musical talents (includes Sweet Jane). Once on his own, he was more interested in finding manus archery partners than finding his music. Try to find the long version of Sister Raye for a real music treat!

Motorhead350
05-06-2010, 09:42 AM
Sounds good. I'll do that tonight. Thanks.

BTW look for I love You So by Bo Diddley. Knowing you, you already have it, but in case you don't listen to this Rock N' Roller do some Doo Wop. Perfect for cruising at night with your woman.

massacre
05-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Clutch - self titled

Motorhead350
05-06-2010, 09:47 AM
Clutch - self titled

+1.

Now I need to find mine.

I forgot Louis Prima and Rob Zombie.

GAMike
05-06-2010, 09:49 AM
Cowboy Junkies do a good cover of Sweet Jane:burnout:

How bout 80's big hair bands
Scorpions
Motley Crue
G~n~R
Great White
White Lion
Dokken
Ronnie James Dio
Queensryche
Damn Yankees
Skid Row
Y&T
Judas Priest
Whitesnake
Cinderella
Poison
Tesla
Ratt
Warrant

Hope this helps:D

CBT
05-06-2010, 11:18 AM
I got Them Crooked Vultures cd last week, it is awesome. I like all 3 bands that all 3 members were/are in: Foo Fighters, Queens of The Stone Age, and Ledmother****ing Zeppelin.

PonyUP
05-06-2010, 11:23 AM
The Best Albums I can think of off the top of my head
Van Halen-Van Halen I
Van Halen-1984
ACDC-Fly on the Wall
ACDC-Back N Black
Metallica-Kill Em All
Ratt-Out of the Cellar
Motley Crue-Shout at the Devil
Eric Clapton-the Cream of Eric Clapton (thats what she said for Casey)
Kiss-Alive
Kiss-Animalyze
Metallica-Ride the Lightning
The Blues Brothers Soundtrack
Ozzy Osbourne-No Rest for the Wicked
Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears
Judas Priest Greatest Hits
Scorpians Greatest hits

Paul T. Casey
05-06-2010, 11:25 AM

:D

In my iPod, and cd. Take a listen to Cheap is How I Feel if you get a chance also.

a_d_a_m
05-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Velvet Und. days were when he showed his musical talents (includes Sweet Jane). Once on his own, he was more interested in finding manus archery partners than finding his music. Still think Lou's Transformer was an amazing album.

SWOOSH
05-06-2010, 01:29 PM
ID LIKE TO THE HELP OF EVERYONE ... IM LOOKING TO LOAD MY IPOD WITH MUSIC ..SO I NEED SOME BAND AND ALBUM NAMES .
ROCK
METAL
OLDIES
HOT ROD TUNES
ROCKABILLY
MOST ANY AND ALL MUSIC I ENJOY SO LETS HAVE IT :eek:

Move -----!!!/Ludacris as your cruising in the fast lane with vehicles in the front of you!!!

breeze
05-06-2010, 02:11 PM

now put them in alphebetical order.:lol:
how bout some chevelle, 40 below summer, metallica, avenged sevenfold...

justbob
05-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Mr. Man LOVES Disco.

Mr. Man
05-06-2010, 08:32 PM
Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies FTW:banana:. Any and all AC/DC, :banana:Any and all Deep Purple:banana:, Any and all Stevie Ray Vaughn.:banana: Just to many to list.
Disco sucks and if you download any, your out of the club:down:

boatmangc
05-07-2010, 03:07 AM
Alice in Chains, Autolux, Brad, The Cure, David Byrne (of course Talking Heads too), Deftones, Eels, Filter, The Flaming Lips (saw them the night before I bought my MM in Atl.), Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush, Genesis (with Peter Gabriel), Helmet, Hum, Incubus, Janes Addiction, The Jesus and Mary Chain, King Crimson (especially "Larks Tongues in Aspic',"Discipline" and "Thrak"), Kings of Leon, Lloyd Cole/Loyd cole and the Commotions, Love and Rockets, Modest Mouse, Nine Inch Nails (RIP:depress:), A Perfect Circle, Pinback, Pixies, Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, Rollins Band, Smashing Pumpkins (Gish and Siamese Dream), The Smiths, Sonic Youth, Soundgarden, The Specials, Squeeze, Swervedriver, Temple of the Dog, Tool, Ugly Cassanova, The Verve, XTC,Wire

For a start. When you have filled this order and are ready for more I'll continue :beatnik:

breeze
05-07-2010, 05:54 AM
how could i forget APC and Tool...

Paul T. Casey
05-07-2010, 06:10 AM
Mr. Man LOVES Disco.

Sylvester, Donna Summer, anything non BeeGees was okay back then. I believe that in under an hour, I could be doing the "Hustle" again, with almost the prowess of my youth.

CBT
05-07-2010, 07:32 AM
This stays in the Corvette's CD player.

Egon Spengler
05-07-2010, 07:39 AM
Journey, Foreigner, Stix, Tom Petty, THE CARS!

Notorious BIG, TuPac, Ice Cube, Redman, Method Man....

CBT
05-07-2010, 07:42 AM
Journey, Foreigner, Stix, Tom Petty, THE CARS!

Notorious BIG, TuPac, Ice Cube, Redman, Method Man....

A man after my own heart:beer:, I'm blasting Journey thru my headphones right now, currently track 7, "Ask The Lonely", off Journeys Greatest Hits.

Haggis
05-07-2010, 07:45 AM
A man after my own heart:beer:, I'm blasting Journey thru my headphones right now, currently track 7, "Ask The Lonely", off Journeys Greatest Hits.

:puke:..........

Motorhead350
05-07-2010, 08:52 AM
What happened to NIN? Maybe I should look this up.

sd8683
05-07-2010, 08:55 AM

I was under the impression that they were 2 totally different songs with the same title? I could be wrong though, I always am Haha

Motorhead350
05-07-2010, 09:25 AM
I was under the impression that they were 2 totally different songs with the same title? I could be wrong though, I always am Haha

No no. You have good music taste! ;)

sd8683
05-07-2010, 09:40 AM
No no. You have good music taste! ;)

Haha thanks dom, am I right though? They're two different songs right?

Paul T. Casey
05-07-2010, 09:46 AM
Haha thanks dom, am I right though? They're two different songs right?

No, well almost no. Maybe a few words changed, kind of like Manfred Mann did when he ruined one of the few good Springsteen songs a few years back (Blinded by the Light). It's hard to find, but the BEST Sweet Jane I've heard was a live Keith Richards' version during one of his solo stints.

Motorhead350
05-07-2010, 11:05 AM
No, well almost no. Maybe a few words changed, kind of like Manfred Mann did when he ruined one of the few good Springsteen songs a few years back (Blinded by the Light). It's hard to find, but the BEST Sweet Jane I've heard was a live Keith Richards' version during one of his solo stints.

I liked the version from the Natural Born Killers movie. Not sure of the group.

Speaking of The Boss I do like Born To Run and did you know Hungry Heart was actually written for The Ramones? Joey told Bruce to keep it because it was going to be a hit and sure enough it was... Bruce's first hit single.

Sean, I really don't know those two version, but this **** hunter Paul sure knows.

sd8683
05-07-2010, 11:07 AM
I liked the version from the Natural Born Killers movie. Not sure of the group.

Speaking of The Boss I do like Born To Run and did you know Hungry Heart was actually written for The Ramones? Joey told Bruce to keep it because it was going to be a hit and sure enough it was... Bruce's first hit single.

Sean, I really don't know those two version, but this **** hunter Paul sure knows.

The one in natural born killers is by the cowboy junkies. Thanks for the info Paul. Those 2 songs couldn't sound anymore different haha

Paul T. Casey
05-07-2010, 11:10 AM
but this GILF hunter Paul sure knows.

Fixed, I'm a little too old to be hunting MILFs.

Motorhead350
05-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Sorry to ruin your fantasy about my mom then....

Egon Spengler
05-07-2010, 11:32 AM
Hell yeah brutha!

Then there is always Steve Perry solo! I SHOULDA BEEN GOOOONE!

massacre
05-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Not sure how you feel about Mastodon, but I saw them this year with Dethklock and they were amazing. The drummer is pretty sick.
Also - Scissorfight is a great local band. They are broken up now but they are were really good.

boatmangc
05-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Trent Reznor announced on his NIN/JA tour that it was over, My shirt says "Wave Goodbye"

Krytin
05-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Hey Brian - try James Hunter @ jameshuntermusic.com

Mr. Man
05-08-2010, 10:27 PM
Never head of half these bands. Doesn't anyone listen to any Foghat anymore? Oh yeah Disco Sucks

justbob
05-09-2010, 08:09 PM
I dig foghat, definately jam to REO, Styx, Journey........ Disco rules

boatmangc
05-10-2010, 02:44 AM
When disco came out I went punk, then alternative.
I do still listen to Sabbath and Blue Oyster Cult though. I can't really take stuff like Styx, Never liked REO or Journey.
Of course radio in the Keys stopped moving forward in about 1978 so "clssic rock" has been beat to death.
Thank God for Sirius. Channel 26 XMU