PDA

View Full Version : Just think if we reacted this way on here...

CBT
05-07-2010, 08:13 AM
....everytime someone made a peen joke about somone else. I mean seriously, I don't beat people up for constantly making fun of how big I am.
Police: TSA Agent Attacks Co-Worker Over ***** Jokes

Airport Security Screener Accused Of Aggravated Battery

POSTED: Thursday, May 6, 2010
UPDATED: 4:23 pm EDT May 6, 2010

http://www.justnews.com/images/structures/buttons/button_enlarge.gif
http://www.justnews.com/2010/0506/23477812_240X135.jpg
(http://www.justnews.com/news/23477769/detail.html#)Rolando Negrin

MIAMI -- An airport security screener was arrested after he used a police baton to attack a co-worker who made fun of him, according to Miami-Dade police.
Rolando Negrin, 44, was arrested Wednesday morning and charged with aggravated battery.
In his arrest form, Miami-Dade police said that Negrin and the victim are both Transportation Security Administration screeners at Miami International Airport.
Police said Negrin was angry with the victim because the man had been making jokes about the size of his private parts. The arrest form said Negrin told police he "could not take the jokes any more and lost his mind."
On Tuesday, police said, the victim took an employee shuttle to his car and found Negrin waiting for him. Police said Negrin wanted the victim to let him into his car. When the victim refused, Negrin took out a police baton and started hitting the victim on the arm and back, police said. According to the arrest form, Negrin told the victim to kneel down and apologize. After the victim complied, Negrin got into his own car and drove away.
Police said the victim had bruises and cuts on his back and arms. Paramedics treated him at the scene.
Negrin was arrested at the airport security checkpoint on Wednesday. The victim told police he wants to press charges.
The TSA released the following statement Thursday:
"TSA has a zero tolerance policy for workplace violence. Per our normal procedures, the officer charged is being suspended pending further investigation into this matter. We are investigating to determine whether training procedures were violated and will take appropriate action as necessary. The actions of a few individuals in no way reflect on the outstanding job our more than 49,000 security officers do every day to ensure the safety of the traveling public."

Paul T. Casey
05-07-2010, 08:16 AM
....everytime someone made a peen joke about somone else. I mean seriously, I don't beat people up for constantly making fun of how big of a joke I am. ."

Fixed. I saw this earlier, just remeber ladies, it's not the arrows, it's the Indian.

Joe Walsh
05-07-2010, 08:23 AM
"Negrin allegedly utilized a thick 14 inch baton in the attack."

"Police also discovered 8 bottles of Enzyte in Negrin's glovebox."

LIGHTNIN1
05-07-2010, 08:26 AM
That is kinda funny. The victim is probably lucky he got off light. And yes we can't take real offense every time someone cracks a joke about us. And being a government employee the aggressor will probably be in a management training program in short order.They will just separate them. Maybe Obama will have them to the White House for a Beer Summit.:beer:

PonyUP
05-07-2010, 08:32 AM
[quote=Joe Walsh;908077]"Negrin allegedly utilized a thick 14 inch baton in the attack."

In Honor of Casey...That's What She Said

Egon Spengler
05-07-2010, 08:37 AM
Why does this other dude know how big this guy's crank is???

Motorhead350
05-07-2010, 08:49 AM
That's just dumb on everyone's part.

LIGHTNIN1
05-07-2010, 08:51 AM

In another paper they give us more details, MAIL ONLINE. They were in a training session at the airport and the aggressor was the guinnea pig that walked through the HI Tech scanner to demonstrate how to use it. Guess it showed everything.

CBT
05-07-2010, 08:58 AM
In another paper they give us more details, MALE ONLINE. They were in a training session at the airport and the aggressor was the guinnea pig that walked through the HI Tech scanner to demonstrate how to use it. Guess it showed everything.

Fixed it! Sorry, couldn't help it :D

Egon Spengler
05-07-2010, 09:06 AM
In another paper they give us more details, MAIL ONLINE. They were in a training session at the airport and the aggressor was the guinnea pig that walked through the HI Tech scanner to demonstrate how to use it. Guess it showed everything.
LOL!!!!! :baby: :hmmm: :laugh: :rofl:

Joe Walsh
05-07-2010, 09:10 AM

I was wondering the same thing...I assumed that it was just the standard: "Needle Dick" joshing of a co-worker.

Now I know why woman's groups are against those new scanners!.....:eek:.....and "package challenged" males.....:P

PonyUP
05-07-2010, 09:13 AM
I was wondering the same thing...I assumed that it was just the standard: "Needle Dick" joshing of a co-worker.

Now I know why woman's groups are against those new scanners!.....:eek:.....and "package challenged" males.....:P

Wait a second, they can see my package on those scanners, is that why the TSA agent was laughing at me and calling me a termite on my flight back this week?

That sucks, I am getting an implant

CBT
05-07-2010, 09:16 AM
Wait a second, they can see my package on those scanners, is that why the TSA agent was laughing at me and calling me a termite on my flight back this week?

Where you going to put it?

Haggis
05-07-2010, 09:20 AM

Wow and those scanners have microscopes too.

Motorhead350
05-07-2010, 09:23 AM
I had the opposite happen to me few years back. Word got out that I sent some girl to the hospital due to my "you know what" tearing open a girls "happy hole." It was funny because the girls at work were curious to know about what caused the damage, but none ever followed though... then again I didn't know the game too well back them. There is a reason they call it getting lucky.

LIGHTNIN1
05-07-2010, 09:25 AM
I was going to say I was filling out papers to be a specialized TSA agent that specialized in women, but then I thought you really got to take the BAD MAMMAS with the good. I'll stay where I am at.:eek:

Joe Walsh
05-07-2010, 09:25 AM
I had the opposite happen to me few years back. Word got out that I sent some girl to the hospital due to my "you know what" tearing open a girls "happy hole." It was funny because the girls at work were curious to know about what caused the damage, but none ever followed though... then again I didn't know the game too well back them. There is a reason they call it getting lucky.

Which "happy hole" are you referring to?

IBTL!!

kernie
05-07-2010, 09:26 AM
"Just think if we reacted this way on here..."

I think the difference here is that we are not in person, he he.

I have found a few good ole boys here who seem like they don't wanna be my buddies:bigcry:. And i saw a thumbnail pic yesterday saying "cause we love ya", well lets just say these guys reminded me of an older movie with burt reynolds... I also learned a new word, feriner, i had no idea i was one:eek:.

So i would suggest that if we were all in a big room, and we talked about anything other than marauders...i would be dead.

:beer:

Joe Walsh
05-07-2010, 09:27 AM
I was going to say I was filling out papers to be a specialized TSA agent that specialized in women, but then I thought you really got to take the BAD MAMMAS with the good. I'll stay where I am at.:eek:

"Maam....could you please lift those belly flaps while we run the scan"....:puke:

Haggis
05-07-2010, 09:29 AM

I have found a few good ole boys here who seem like they don't wanna be my buddies:bigcry:. And i saw a thumbnail pic yesterday saying "cause we love ya", well lets just say these guys reminded me of an older movie with burt reynolds... I also learned a new word, feriner, i had no idea i was one:eek:.

So i would suggest that if we were all in a big room, and we talked about anything other than marauders...i would be dead.

I never said I did not want to be your buddy. And what is a 'feriner'?

CBT
05-07-2010, 09:34 AM

Not true, come to the next Louisville meet. Some brutal cut-downs and insults go flying, lol.

LIGHTNIN1
05-07-2010, 09:38 AM
"Maam....could you please lift those belly flaps while we run the scan"....:puke:

No joke some of these monsters that have needed to be hauled to the hospital, they have found all kind of things, loaves of bread, utensils, in those areas.

Paul T. Casey
05-07-2010, 09:40 AM

Oh we still love you. Now, please fill this out. As for being dead, c'mon, this is the interwebz.

Paul T. Casey
05-07-2010, 09:41 AM
And what is a 'feriner'?

One of those folks from another country.

PonyUP
05-07-2010, 09:48 AM

Dom, the earhole is not the happy hole, but I can see where you might get confused

PonyUP
05-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Where you going to put it?

Where it will do the most good, at the end of my arm, hehe!

kernie
05-07-2010, 09:57 AM
One of those folks from another country.
It would take more than a year to change some of the minds around here, perhaps reincarnation would do it, he he.

Paul casey, Feriner, now thats a big word, so big the dictionary hasn't even heard of it. I did however find it being used

"A feriner! I recognize 'em from a mile away!
He's an Anti-truthite, just like Hitler!"

You got that from Bill Oreilly right?

Just funnin guys, and paul seeing how you didn't correct me when i posted the above, and believing that you know how to spell the similar word, me thinks you meant it as above, no problem, i was "poking the bear" somewhat.

Bye folks :beer:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/misc/progress.gif

Haggis
05-07-2010, 10:00 AM
It would take more than a year to change some of the minds around here, perhaps reincarnation would do it, he he.

Paul casey, Feriner, now thats a big word, so big the dictionary hasn't even heard of it. I did however find it being used

"A feriner! I recognize 'em from a mile away!
He's an Anti-truthite, just like Hitler!"

You got that from Bill Oreilly right?

Just funnin guys, and paul seeing how you didn't correct me when i posted the above, and believing that you know how to spell the similar word, me thinks you meant it as above, no problem, i was "poking the bear" somewhat.

Bye folks :beer:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/misc/progress.gif

Bye, bye...:wave:

Paul T. Casey
05-07-2010, 10:07 AM

Nope, most of us whom I've met are pretty much the same outside as here. Just a bunch of fun loving guys who have skin a little thicker than 2 microns. I'm sorry if the jocularity of the post you quoted escaped you, no harm or ill feelings were intended. Oh, yeah, it was still Bob Newhart who first coined the "feriner" word. Try and find some of his old records, funny stuff.

Egon Spengler
05-07-2010, 10:24 AM
Nope, most of us whom I've met are pretty much the same outside as here. Just a bunch of fun loving guys who have skin a little thicker than 2 microns. I'm sorry if the jocularity of the post you quoted escaped you, no harm or ill feelings were intended. Oh, yeah, it was still Bob Newhart who first coined the "feriner" word. Try and find some of his old records, funny stuff.
I used to be sensitive like that, but then I joined the FD and the trash talking at a firehouse is something that could be a reality TV show! I learned very quickly not too take people too seriously and give the trash talk right back to them.

There is a rule around a firehouse... if the guys are busting your balls it means they like you, it is when they don't talk to you that you know you have a problem

PonyUP
05-07-2010, 10:26 AM
I used to be sensitive like that, but then I joined the FD and the trash talking at a firehouse is something that could be a reality TV show! I learned very quickly not too take people too seriously and give the trash talk right back to them.

There is a rule around a firehouse... if the guys are busting your balls it means they like you, it is when they don't talk to you that you know you have a problem

Have you ever seen "Rescue Me" on F/X? Those guys in that firehouse are downright brutal and it is flat out hysterical. I am convinced that Firefighters have the best insults in a buddy situation

Egon Spengler
05-07-2010, 10:29 AM
Have you ever seen "Rescue Me" on F/X? Those guys in that firehouse are downright brutal and it is flat out hysterical. I am convinced that Firefighters have the best insults in a buddy situation
I watched that show all the time. Trust me... it is that bad in FDNY.. I know a guy that is on down there that used to be on our department! I was at the 10 year memorial for the Worcester 6 that were killed in the warehouse in 1999 and Dennis Leary spoke... Seems like a genuine guy... his cousin was one of the 6 killed that night.

There is a ton of ball busting going on at our firehouse and you just gotta laugh it off or give it right back... There are some great comments everytime I work! haha