PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle trophies for 2010 are in!

Blackened300a
05-07-2010, 04:08 PM
I figured I'd give you guys a sneak peak. Since its a big year for us, the trophies are bigger as well. :D
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/blackened300a/87d7ae3f.jpg

I even with with Ford Torinos this year as well.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/blackened300a/82e1d21b.jpg

Classes for 2010 are as follows...

Best Display... If someone can learn a lot about your car by just walking up to it then this class is for you! (Current Champ... BlueRauder)
Best Engine SC... We don't care what brand Supercharger it is as long as it stands out! (Current Champ.... DOOM)
Best Engine N/A... Take a stock engine and make it stand out in the crowd. (Current Champ.... Me ;))
Best in show SC...Lets see how your car stands out among the other members who decided to go forced induction. (Current champs 1st place KB-Marauder-S, 2nd place Shermanator, 3rd place Natehawk)
Best in show N/A... Lets see how you stock car guys stack up among your fellow stock members.... (Current champs... 1st place SMOKE, 2nd Joe Walsh, 3rd FreddieH)

New classes for this year.....
Wildest modification N/A.... Do something to your Marauder unlike anyone else, but kept the engine stock. This class is for you.
Wildest Modification SC.... If you took your car to the level far beyond just a supercharger. This class is for you.

Jonathan (SMOKE) is making out ballots for our own in-voting at Carlisle. These will be handed out early and its up to your fellow members to select which car they feel deserves the gold. Take your time when looking at the cars. If the car is as clean as you would like your own Marauder then select that members car. Our opinion means a lot more then the general public or any judge at a local car show so really take a moment out to look at how your fellow members take care of their cars.

Rules for voting...

One member per class. Meaning if you like DOOM's engine the most then you can only vote for him in the best engine class. If you think his car is great all around then you can only vote for him in the best of show class. You cant vote for him in both. That goes for all other members as well. I only singled him out because he's the odds on winner.

Thats the only rule. I like to keep things as fair as possible and spread the trophies around to all the members.
If you forget this rule, the management (Jonathan and I) will cancel out one of your votes and put in our own fair choice. :banned:

SMOKE
05-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Looking good Paul.....printed the ballots and the tab sheet a couple days ago...we're ready to go....

Best,
Jonathan

ImpalaSlayer
05-07-2010, 04:26 PM
very cool!, hopefully i can bring home one of these puppies!

SpartaPerformance
05-07-2010, 04:44 PM
When the hell did you get those display cases in the corners of your living room? Has it been that long since I've been to your house?

Bluerauder
05-07-2010, 04:54 PM
They look terrific Paul Great job. :2thumbs:

Ms. Denmark
05-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Ummmm.....wildest mods??????? :thinker: ...........:D

BTW the trophies look amazing Paul. Great job as always!

merc
05-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Wildest Modification SC.... If you took your car to the level far beyond just a supercharger. This class is for you.

Could be in the running for this class but I will be in Richmond that day.

Ms. Denmark
05-07-2010, 07:50 PM

Could be in the running for this class but I will be in Richmond that day.I'd say you would definitely be in the running Mark. Sorry you can't come.

LeoVampire
05-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Nice trophy's and sounds like a cool idea on the voting and choices!

Comming soon enough that s for sure! My excitment is growing each day that passes just being there with you all and seeing all of the Ford, Merc and Lincoln eye candy.

johnnyrauder
05-08-2010, 01:00 PM
the trophies look great paul thanks for posting..
btw how's your car running

Dereck
05-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Hi Blackend300a

No furthest travelled trophy? :D

Regards

Dereck

Blackened300a
05-08-2010, 04:19 PM
the trophies look great paul thanks for posting..
btw how's your car running

It runs great if I was deaf and wasn't able to hear my piston slapping in the cylinder. :(
Engine comes out Tuesday then its heading out to Medford Long Island for a tear down. This has been quite a experience.:(

Hi Blackend300a

No furthest travelled trophy? :D

Regards

Dereck

I seriously thought about that this year, but it got scrubbed at the last minute. Next year will have everything buttoned down and running like a well oiled machine. Maybe Ill go for quantity of trophies rather then quality.

Dereck
05-08-2010, 10:06 PM
I seriously thought about that this year, but it got scrubbed at the last minute. Next year will have everything buttoned down and running like a well oiled machine. Maybe Ill go for quantity of trophies rather then quality.

Hi Blackened300a

I would say stick with quality it triumphs quantity any day in my book then receiving a trophy would be more of an achievment.

Regards

Dereck