PDA

View Full Version : Baer Brakes on My Marauder

mensrea
11-17-2002, 11:49 AM
Check out these SWEET brakes on my Marauder... you gotta get these, they look even better in person.

Baer Brakes on Marauder (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=93)

cheddar 96 SS
11-17-2002, 12:07 PM
Dayumn, dude! Your car must be a hoot to drive. But, uh, i gotta ask. What does your significant other say to your spending that much coin on a car?

mensrea
11-17-2002, 12:09 PM
Got rid of the sig. other, thus the Kenny Brown mods :) Did get rid of her before the mos for those of you wondering!!!

gonzo50
11-17-2002, 12:14 PM
On the Marauder S package, are those Baer Brakes standard or an option, did you get the four wheel disc brakes or just the front ones, what size are those brakes, are there any clearance problems with the factory rims or is there a spacer between the rotor and rims, I like those slotted rotors as oppose to the cross drill ones. Sorry for all the questions at once but I just have to know. I saw your pictures in the Pic. Gallery and your car is AWESOME!!

LightningVic
11-17-2002, 12:14 PM
Awesome car, but mine will be faster bwahahaha. Just a question though, I know that the 2003 Panthers got a new steering setup, mainly rack and pinion as opposed to my recirculating ball. Did the spindles change completely? or will those marauder brakes fit my car. Also dont suppose if anyone knows if the econoline van steering box will bolt into my car.
Thanks in advance

mensrea
11-17-2002, 12:17 PM
OK, I will try to answer the questions as best as I can.

I left the rears alone (other than changing the rotors)

The front rotors are 14 inches

They bolt right on, no problems whatsoever, and they feel awesome!

Brakes are included in the Kenny Brown package

No idea on the spindle question

LX-Sport-RI
11-18-2002, 06:51 PM
Do you think they'll bolt right on to a 03 CV sport? do the make 13'' rotors? cause my rims are 17''?