PDA

View Full Version : Time saving travel tips!!!

Pops
05-25-2010, 08:56 AM
On the way back from Virginia beach I saw the best way to save time at the rest area! The guy was standing at the urinal and brushing his teeth!:shake: You have any other time saving ideas?:confused:

CBT
05-25-2010, 09:04 AM
On the way back from Virginia beach I saw the best way to save time at the rest area! The guy was standing at the urinal and brushing his teeth!:shake: You have any other time saving ideas?:confused:
I brush my teeth in the shower in the morning.
How come you didn't call when you were here? :alone:

Cheeseheadbob
05-25-2010, 09:09 AM
Pee, shower, shave and brush the teeth; all in the shower. My wife wonders how I can be ready to go out somewhere 8 minutes after I come in from doing yard work for 3 hours. I don't know why I do it, we are still late for everything.:rolleyes:

Pops
05-25-2010, 09:11 AM
Guess I should have Casey! We arrived at 1 PM on Sat. and unloaded Roberts stuff. Then took him out to buy a bed and some other stuff. Went out to eat and was headed for Dumfries at 7 on Sunday morning. The next trip dinner is on me!!!

Joe Walsh
05-25-2010, 09:16 AM
LOL....I brush my teeth while emptying the bladder before I go to bed.
My wife always asks why I do that, and I reply: "Multi-tasking honey!"

CBT
05-25-2010, 09:16 AM
Guess I should have Casey! We arrived at 1 PM on Sat. and unloaded Roberts stuff. Then took him out to buy a bed and some other stuff. Went out to eat and was headed for Dumfries at 7 on Sunday morning. The next trip dinner is on me!!!
Okay! :beer: You're not going to believe this but guess what Amy and I were buying at around that same time, that same day? A bed, lol. Except we were in Newport News. Mine gets delivered this Friday, along with the rest of the bedroom set.

CBT
05-25-2010, 09:20 AM
LOL....I brush my teeth while emptying the bladder before I go to bed.
My wife always asks why I do that, and I reply: "Fantasizing, honey!"

Ka-pow!!

Joe Walsh
05-25-2010, 09:27 AM
Okay! :beer: You're not going to believe this but guess what Amy and I were buying at around that same time, that same day? A bed, lol. Except we were in Newport News. Mine gets delivered this Friday, along with the rest of the bedroom set.

Which begs the question: "What, pray tell, happened to the old bed?"

:D

Pops
05-25-2010, 09:30 AM

Thats what she said!!!!;)

Haggis
05-25-2010, 09:32 AM
Why do you think 7-11 has 'Big-Glups'? Pee in cup out window when finished, no stopping at dirty rest areas.

Joe Walsh
05-25-2010, 09:35 AM
Why do you think 7-11 has 'BIg-Glups'? Pee in cup out window when finished, no stopping at dirty rest areas.

I've done that and 'FAILED'.....:(

I forgot about wind shear as I hoisted the very full cup of whiz out the window at 60 mph.
Blew the lid off instantly and covered the side of my car (not the Marauder) with 24+ oz of....well....you can figure it out!
I was pissed!....:P

Pops
05-25-2010, 09:36 AM
So this thread is in the toilet already!:beer:

Haggis
05-25-2010, 09:40 AM
I've done that and 'FAILED'.....:(

I forgot about wind shear as I hoisted the very full cup of whiz out the window at 60 mph.
Blew the lid off instantly and covered the side of my car (not the Marauder) with 24+ oz of....well....you can figure it out!
I was pissed!....:P

Rookie!!!!

Phrog_gunner
05-25-2010, 09:49 AM
So this thread is in the toilet already!:beer:

Already? It was started in the toilet. :P

CBT
05-25-2010, 09:51 AM

The whole bedroom set is getting retired to another room. Amy and I have been throwing it a going away party all week, muhahahaaa.

Egon Spengler
05-25-2010, 09:59 AM
The whole bedroom set is getting retired to another room. Amy and I have been throwing it a going away party all week, muhahahaaa.
http://cubeme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/splash-lounge-chair-michael-wendel1.jpg