PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the Raleigh Area?

AConvertedChevy
05-25-2010, 10:54 PM
I just got a job in Raleigh, North Carolina working at Johnson Lexus for the summer. I saw one or two MMs while getting shown around the place by my brother. Just wondering how many guys are in the area and what kind of meets/events go on here in North Carolina, other then Marauderville:banana2:

fastblackmerc
05-26-2010, 02:47 AM
I just got a job in Raleigh, North Carolina working at Johnson Lexus for the summer. I saw one or two MMs while getting shown around the place by my brother. Just wondering how many guys are in the area and what kind of meets/events go on here in North Carolina, other then Marauderville:banana2:

I live in Cary.

Been traveling on business alot lately.

We need to meet up sometime in June.

I usually post up any local events in te Carolina Marauders forum.

There are alot of cruise-ins in Raleigh.

Heart of Carolina's Mustang club holds an All Ford Show, 2 or 3 shows at the Raleigh fairgrounds, the Carolina Marauders meet in Wilmington, NC for the Southeast Mustangs All Ford show.

Welcome to N.C.!

SC Cheesehead
05-26-2010, 04:06 AM
:welcome:

+1 on meeting up with Jim. The rest of us looking forward to seeing you this summer.

RoyLPita
05-26-2010, 07:10 AM
:congrats: on getting the job there. I was looking at an ad for a 2010 Mustang GT there.

dakslim
05-26-2010, 07:12 AM

I'm available for a meet up...I live in Pinehurst, about an hour south of Raliegh.:)

Marauderman
05-26-2010, 08:54 AM
Welcome to NC--Am in Charlotte---where all the action is--:lol:---Hope to see ya for MV VIII........Tom

AConvertedChevy
05-26-2010, 03:13 PM
:congrats: on getting the job there. I was looking at an ad for a 2010 Mustang GT there.

The place is very professional and HUGE! Since i'm working in parts i may be able to get tires and such at cost for them which is like nothing lol
That and my good friend is working at the Goodyear plant in Fayetteville and is trying to hook me up with red letter sidewalled F1's lol