PDA

View Full Version : What The?

B.C. Bake
05-26-2010, 07:36 PM
Listen tohttp://la-gun.com/email/manning this Guy.....:) Although he might have somthing here....Hee Hee:argue:

B.C. Bake
05-26-2010, 09:16 PM
BTW hope this link works, last one didn't, Oh well, I just spit beer when first herd it...and my computer is back to normal now "so far"..:beer:

Canmarauder
05-26-2010, 10:04 PM
This is probably the most entertaining video I have seen in months. Hilarious-thanks for sharing!

JamesHecker
05-26-2010, 11:05 PM
Wow...I don't think white folk gonna take it anynore!

B.C. Bake
05-26-2010, 11:23 PM
It's all thous MAK DAADYS...darn it:flamer:

Haggis
05-27-2010, 04:23 AM
"A steamy love affair."; oh yea praise the Lord.

:laugh:

MMBLUE
05-27-2010, 04:41 AM
It's all thous MAK DAADYS...darn it:flamer:

"Long leg-ged mak daddies"

I heard of right winged crazies but this guy doesn't fit the mold. he he he But, I kinda like him.

kernie
05-27-2010, 04:57 AM
That was wild! I think giving the long legged mak daddy, he he, the boot on the ballot would be preferrable.

If Hilary Clinton would have won would we be hearing the same from the madder 'n hell crowd? Is this "two america's" a republican strategy?

Not trying to stir anything up, that has been my thinking, perhaps i'm wrong.

CBT
05-27-2010, 05:06 AM
That was wild! I think giving the long legged mak daddy, he he, the boot on the ballot would be preferrable.

If Hilary Clinton would have won would we be hearing the same from the madder 'n hell crowd? Is this "two america's" a republican strategy?

Not trying to stir anything up, that has been my thinking, perhaps i'm wrong.

Rent "Hillary: The Movie". She's always been a crook. They tend to name aircraft carriers after Presidents, the Ford is being built now, I walk past it everyday. The thought of a USS Hillary Clinton (or Bill, for that matter) makes me sick. And you know good and goddamn well there will be a USS Obama. I'm an equal opportunity crooked politician hater, that's why I will never display my retirement papers signed by G.W. Bush, it's embarassing to me, and I find it insulting that a great moment in my life has his name tied to it. Okay I'm done, lol.

guspech750
05-27-2010, 05:21 AM
Wow!! This guy is cool!! And funny. Im ready for a revolution!!

Rrrrrise UUUppp!! Ha ha ha. He made me laugh.

kernie
05-27-2010, 05:36 AM
Wow!! This guy is cool!! And funny. Im ready for a revolution!!

Rrrrrise UUUppp!! Ha ha ha. He made me laugh.
Carefull what you ask for, i'm thinking that would not turn out so well. :shake:

guspech750
05-27-2010, 06:16 AM
Carefull what you ask for, i'm thinking that would not turn out so well. :shake:
Things are no so well right now though. And getting worse.

Egon Spengler
05-27-2010, 06:21 AM
I like this guy! haha