jgc61sr2002
11-23-2003, 09:10 PM
Looking good.:D

LincMercLover
11-23-2003, 09:36 PM
Poor guy... Never catches a break... :lol:

TripleTransAm
11-23-2003, 09:36 PM
I dunno... it doesn't seem natural for some reason.

I think the following is more realistic...

Bigdogjim
11-23-2003, 11:42 PM
Yeah:) Now thats the ticket:) Much much better:):)

Good work Steve :lol:

RCSignals
11-23-2003, 11:47 PM
Except, did they have Marauders back then?

Maybe it should be a Black Marauder Bicycle ;) :lol:

SergntMac
11-24-2003, 04:00 AM
Yeah, they had Marauders back then okay, because it was a yearning in my heart. Can't you see that in my smile? But, the drum sticks still had meat on them.

You two have too much time on your hands...

bigslim
11-24-2003, 08:25 AM
That's a smile? One question Mac, can you still fit in that outfit?

CRUZTAKER
11-24-2003, 02:57 PM
The drum doubled as a subwoofer replacement!

Bigdogjim
11-24-2003, 03:57 PM
Notice the intent look on the young man's face:)

SergntMac
11-24-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by bigslim
One question Mac, can you still fit in that outfit? Yes, I still fit into that outfit.

Ummm....Okay, well, that damn drum got smaller, in scale. Maybe marching in the rain caused this, I'm not sure. But, I'm waiting to hear back from the vendor on this issue. I've got a tech support ticket number on it, so, I'll get this fixed or see them in court!

Well, okay...My sticks got thinner, "in scale." But, wood wears away with use, yes? I read this somewhere, like maybe Popular Woodworking, March of '09? 1909? Still, they fit like a glove and my 6/8 march was never crisper. It's not my fault the Band doesn't play any 6/8 Marches...

My tunic, glengary and kilt are all 100 percent "virgin" wool, which does not wear well after modern dry cleaning processes. Those chemicals are killers, and my "genuine" stuff needs to be treated with respect. Sadly, I id not know of this until it was too late, I'll see them in court too.

OTOH, if no one else wanted that sheep, why did I have to pay so much more for her? Nevermind...

My leather belts, pouch, apron, harness, flashings and brogues (also from another dead animal) continue to argue with me when the humidity changes, which is a lot around here...

So...other than these few minor misgivings, my kit fits perfectly today. Thank you for asking.

bigslim
11-25-2003, 01:28 AM
That scale stuff is pretty funny. I know where you coming from. The stuff around me has gotten smaller too.

Haggis
11-25-2003, 06:58 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SergntMac
[B]
OTOH, if no one else wanted that sheep, why did I have to pay so much more for her? Nevermind...

Because it is always difficult when you have to say good by to family.

SergntMac
11-25-2003, 09:56 PM
"Say goodbye to family"? Oh, you little brat...

You think you're so smart, Gordon. But, I spent this Tuesday morning talking with Kenny, Cari, David, Rich, and Kevin. How do you want to pay for Chris' '04 Marauder S?

Don't feel too bad here, dude, I could have picked Kenny's new '04 "Aviator S" just back from SEMA, which has everything our Marauder S has, and bigger 'n badder, and in 4X4 trim.

What's that again, Gordo? Ummm...sounds like your're in pain bud, should I call anyone?

Haggis
11-26-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by SergntMac
"Say goodbye to family"? Oh, you little brat...

Haggis: Brat HEH . http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/u/angel.gif
I thought it was them giving up family members that you wanted to purchase?? But Mac isn't she sooo cute, isn't she worth the money, who could resist that face. If you don't want her I guess it's haggis for dinner tonight.http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/950/food.gif

You think you're so smart, Gordon. But, I spent this Tuesday morning talking with Kenny, Cari, David, Rich, and Kevin. How do you want to pay for Chris' '04 Marauder S?

Haggis: Hopefully with my GOOD LOOKS and CHARM!! :D

Don't feel too bad here, dude, I could have picked Kenny's new '04 "Aviator S" just back from SEMA, which has everything our Marauder S has, and bigger 'n badder, and in 4X4 trim.

Haggis: Yea, Chris wanted to have her '02 Explore S/C by Kenny after he did a good job on the MM.

What's that again, Gordo? Ummm...sounds like your're in pain bud, should I call anyone? :D

Haggis: NO pain, No gain!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Buddy..http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/8/smoke.gif

p.s. I did want to talk with you some more about some of the other performance mods that you have or might have on KB 1x.