PDA

View Full Version : Cbt 2

Haggis
06-03-2010, 06:59 AM
I talked to Casey this morning and he is doing fine. He will be coming home shortly, but will need to have reconstruction surgery on his nose (the cat tore it up really good, over 100 stitches). Both his arms are bandaged so his better half needs to assist him in the head. He is on some good meds and I had to tell him more then once who I was. Let us all wish him a speedy recovery.

Yes, the cat (Je'sus Sa'tan) is still alive and mean as ever.

dakslim
06-03-2010, 07:01 AM
I talked to Casey this morning and he is doing fine. He will be coming home shortly, but will need to have reconstruction surgery on his nose (the cat tore it up really good, over 100 stitches). Both his arms are bandaged so his better half needs to assist him in the head. He is on some good meds and I had to tell him more then once who I was. Let us all wish him a speedy recovery.

Yes, the cat (Je'sus Sa'tan) is still alive and mean as ever.

What happened? I didn't know he was in the hospital?:confused:

Egon Spengler
Is this serious?!?!?

Zack
100 stitches on your nose?
If this is true I wish him well.

Motorhead350
06-03-2010, 07:06 AM
Geeze! Get well soon!

Pops
06-03-2010, 07:07 AM
Good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

dakslim
06-03-2010, 07:08 AM
Good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

If this is all a sham...not funny!:argue:

Vortex
06-03-2010, 07:34 AM
Ok, is this a joke or what??

Egon Spengler
06-03-2010, 07:45 AM
I really can't see a cat inflicting this much damage... Casey has disappeared before and it was due to workload... I think that is what has happened here!

justbob
06-03-2010, 10:27 AM
GEEZ Gordon! LOL Oh, and ..............................

LeoVampire
06-03-2010, 02:15 PM
If this is for real DAMM I am sorry about what happend to him!!!!!

That cat must have been on a rampage from hell is all I can say!

I guess we will not have to worry about his doing the Caturday thing anymore!

PonyUP
06-03-2010, 03:36 PM
not sure if this is real, if it is, sorry Case, praying for a quick recovery. If he disappeared for other reasons, well, last time I remember him doing that he got ordained and there was a wedding. So what's up his sleeve this time. I bet he's shooting a video recreation of the "Addicted to Love" video with him edited in playing all the Palmer Girls

dakslim
06-04-2010, 06:06 AM
I think maybe Casey and Rex ran off together...Rex hasn't posted in a while either.:eek:

Egon Spengler
06-04-2010, 06:12 AM
I think maybe Casey and Rex ran off together...Rex hasn't posted in a while either.:eek:
This is true... He hasn't "fixed" any of my posts lately.

dakslim
06-04-2010, 06:25 AM
Hmmm, T-Gunner is MIA too.:confused:

CBT
06-04-2010, 06:51 AM
Thanks everyone, I didn't realize how bad the damage was until Zack asked me last night. I won't post what my response was, lol.
Haggis, I know where you live......:cool:

dakslim
06-04-2010, 06:53 AM
Thanks everyone, I didn't realize how bad the damage was until Zack asked me last night. I won't post what my response was, lol.

Soooo...everything's ok?:confused:

CBT
06-04-2010, 06:55 AM
Soooo...everything's ok?:confused:

Yes, I have just been busy, he was pulling your.... leg.

dakslim
06-04-2010, 06:58 AM
Yes, I have just been busy, he was pulling your.... leg.

Glad to hear it...that was not nice!:P

CBT
06-04-2010, 07:01 AM
Glad to hear it...that was not nice!:P

There has been a lot of pranking going on lately. I tried to prank justbob and failed, and to make matters worse, guspech750 was at his house so I had to talk to BOTH of those chuckleheads. Then I tried to buy a Marauder off craiglist but got his answering machine. Alalalalalala!!!

Haggis
06-04-2010, 07:14 AM

I know, I'm an a-hole. :D

Casey I called and left you a message yesterday morning telling you about this thread. So what did Zackzilla say and what was your response?

CBT
06-04-2010, 07:26 AM
I know, I'm an a-hole. :D

Casey I called and left you a message yesterday morning telling you about this thread. So what did Zackzilla say and what was your response?

I had a few people contact me, Dom was the first, asking how my face was, was it true what happened, etc. etc. I was like "WTF?!" I had no idea what he was talking about, lol. And I didn't hear yours until late last night, after Zack asked if it was true I got mauled by my cat. I said I've been mauled by a few *****'s in my day but Halas ain't one of them, and why do you ask? So he told me you posted a thread. Funny stuff, so I pretty much HAD to post today, ya prankster.

justbob
06-04-2010, 10:29 AM
I had a few people contact me, Dom was the first, asking how my face was, was it true what happened, etc. etc. I was like "WTF?!" I had no idea what he was talking about, lol. And I didn't hear yours until late last night, after Zack asked if it was true I got mauled by my cat. I said I've been mauled by a few *****'s in my day but Halas ain't one of them, and why do you ask? So he told me you posted a thread. Funny stuff, so I pretty much HAD to post today, ya prankster.
I'm not gonna stop badgering you about a fresh new Halas story you know.... We have too many new members that could use a good laugh at your expense!

There has been a lot of pranking going on lately. I tried to prank justbob and failed, and to make matters worse, guspech750 was at his house so I had to talk to BOTH of those chuckleheads. Then I tried to buy a Marauder off craiglist but got his answering machine. Alalalalalala!!!
You just had good timing was all:D

CBT
06-04-2010, 10:36 AM
I'm not gonna stop badgering you about a fresh new Halas story you know.... We have too many new members that could use a good laugh at your expense!

You just had good timing was all:D
Man it took me 10 minutes just to talk Amy into calling you, she was like "no, no, I'll bust out laughing as soon as he answers the phone" and I'm going you HAVE to, your phone still has the 708 area code, he'll think it's someone local, not us here in Virginia!" so she calls and you're like "What's up, Amy." Party pooper. And I still want to know how you new that was her number, she better not be sampling the biscuits. Wait a minute, I better give her a call and make sure this "baby shower" she flew up there for isn't in Wheaton....:eek:

LIGHTNIN1
06-04-2010, 10:45 AM
That cat story was a little over the top. Had to be the meanest and biggest and fastest cat ever known to man. I mean, over 100 stitches to the nose alone? Funny story but glad it was a hoax.:laugh:

CBT
06-04-2010, 10:57 AM
That cat story was a little over the top. Had to be the meanest and biggest and fastest cat ever known to man. I mean, over 100 stitches to the nose alone? Funny story but glad it was a hoax.:laugh:
I've actually had 43 stitches in my face at one time. Not quite a hunnerd, but still pretty impressive if I may say so myself. I'm going to e-mail my Mom and ask her which one of my wrecks scared her the most and then post what she writes on here, lol.

knine
06-04-2010, 10:59 AM
100 stitches on your nose?
If this is true I wish him well.
I think I could qualify for the surface area needed to acomplish this.

knine
06-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Casey's just trying to divert attention to the fact that today is his birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :party:

CBT
06-04-2010, 11:04 AM
I think I could qualify for the surface area needed to acomplish this.

My nose used to be smaller, all it took was a head on crash between a 1970 Monte Carlo and a Volkswagon Rabbit to make it the work of art it is now. :rolleyes:

CBT
06-04-2010, 11:05 AM
Casey's just trying to divert attention to the fact that today is his birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :party:
Thanks, bro!! Where's my card? :mad2:

knine
06-04-2010, 11:08 AM
My nose used to be smaller, all it took was a head on crash between a 1970 Monte Carlo and a Volkswagon Rabbit to make it the work of art it is now. :rolleyes:
At least you have an excuse. My mother gave birth to a 5 lb nose and a baby grew onto it. P.S., your card is in the mail. I assume you still take cash. :D

CBT
06-04-2010, 11:14 AM
At least you have an excuse. My mother gave birth to a 5 lb nose and a baby grew onto it. P.S., your card is in the mail. I assume you still take cash. :D

Crap, I need to mail you that Marauder shirt, lol. I'll box it up tonight and mail it out tomorrow when I send guspech his stuff. Thanx for the reminder!

RacerX
06-04-2010, 01:20 PM
Hmmm... I just googled tools...
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/showfull.php?photo=18095

justbob
06-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Man it took me 10 minutes just to talk Amy into calling you, she was like "no, no, I'll bust out laughing as soon as he answers the phone" and I'm going you HAVE to, your phone still has the 708 area code, he'll think it's someone local, not us here in Virginia!" so she calls and you're like "What's up, Amy." Party pooper. And I still want to know how you new that was her number, she better not be sampling the biscuits. Wait a minute, I better give her a call and make sure this "baby shower" she flew up there for isn't in Wheaton....:eek:
Haven't you ever heard of the "No ask / No tell" saying? JEESH!

Hmmm... I just googled tools...
OMG!!!!!!!!!:lol:

CBT
06-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Haven't you ever heard of the "No ask / No tell" saying? JEESH!

OMG!!!!!!!!!:lol:

She sent me a text a few minutes ago:
"We just passed Statesville Prison aka Joliet State Prison."

Sometimes I wonder about that gal...

justbob
06-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Wait a minute! Sure it wasn't the Dupage jail? Thats right next to my house and that is where I told her to. Wait. Rewind. Scratch that. So how are things your way? :)

justbob
06-04-2010, 02:19 PM
P.S. Just why would she use her phone to do a FAIL prank to me? GAME ON.

CBT
06-04-2010, 02:22 PM
P.S. Just why would she use her phone to do a FAIL prank to me? GAME ON.
lol, call her azz up! wait....doesn't knine live out by that prison?? that sneaky lowdown goodfornuthin! gotta go do some shopping, be back on here laterz.

knine
06-04-2010, 02:36 PM
lol, call her azz up! wait....doesn't knine live out by that prison?? that sneaky lowdown goodfornuthin! gotta go do some shopping, be back on here laterz.
"I know nothing.............NOOOOOOTHI NG" :rolleyes:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ay9VJUft2tE/R-pnQCBa_nI/AAAAAAAAASI/VP8ULPNGcCE/s320/I%2Bknow%2Bnothing.jpg

kernie
06-04-2010, 03:14 PM
"I know nothing.............NOOOOOOTHI NG" :rolleyes:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ay9VJUft2tE/R-pnQCBa_nI/AAAAAAAAASI/VP8ULPNGcCE/s320/I%2Bknow%2Bnothing.jpg
Ha, that brings up memories, i loved sargent shultz!