PDA

View Full Version : The best part about getting pulled over....

Motorhead350
06-04-2010, 08:31 PM
.......is finding out you don't have any warrants.

I can sleep easy tonight!

:)

1 Bad Merc
06-04-2010, 09:49 PM
So your saying that Interpol has not caught up to you yet and your hijinks in London have not been reported at this time. Niiiiccccceeee.......

gdsqdcr
06-04-2010, 09:56 PM
You need to be pulled over to determine if you have any warrants? I would hope you would know before that, at least I would want to know ...

LSp8
06-05-2010, 01:12 AM
I got pulled over for having a suspended license and I didn't know it was suspended untill I was in cuffs heading to jail. Crap sucks they don't tell you stuff like that ahead of time. If I'd known it was suspended I would've smoked the doors off him and took care of the license first chance I would have had.

RR|Suki
06-05-2010, 07:04 AM
I got pulled over for having a suspended license and I didn't know it was suspended untill I was in cuffs heading to jail. Crap sucks they don't tell you stuff like that ahead of time. If I'd known it was suspended I would've smoked the doors off him and took care of the license first chance I would have had.

You didn't have any tickets you didn't pay, or infractions you didn't respond to/ show for?

Juice
06-05-2010, 09:09 AM
http://www.dan.se/wp-content/photos/retard.jpg

twin03
06-06-2010, 03:10 PM
Officers and state employees make mistakes. I have seen people had their driver license suspended because someone wrote the wrong driver license..**** happens..

Motorhead350
06-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Officers and state employees make mistakes. I have seen people had their driver license suspended because someone wrote the wrong driver license..**** happens..

That's exactly why I was arrested a few years back. :shake:

Juice
06-06-2010, 07:24 PM
I just wanted an excuse to use that picture. :D

RacerX
06-06-2010, 07:36 PM
.......is finding out you don't have any warrants.

I can sleep easy tonight!

:)
Yeah, but, you still have that 300 yard school/playground restriction...
BTW, what's the fastest you can get your MM up to in reverse? I didn't see you on the reverse times page...

Motorhead350
06-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Yeah, but, you still have that 300 yard school/playground restriction...
BTW, what's the fastest you can get your MM up to in reverse? I didn't see you on the reverse times page...

School? haha the more I live the more I realize how much they posion the mind. You won't find me at one.

Reverse, someone should have clocked me in at The Corvette Musiem a few years back by the bus roundabout.

I think I have gone 26mph in reverse before, but there was more left in it. It's just like speeding... slowing down is the scary part.