View Full Version : New possible Mortal Kombat movie teaser trailer

ctrlraven
06-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Not Safe For Work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_MqZn7E-mk

Looks epic!

Blackened300a
06-08-2010, 03:35 PM
I was just about to post this! It does look epic!

ntd
06-08-2010, 04:33 PM
I like it looks really good

Mac-MerC
06-08-2010, 05:01 PM
It can look good/great/awesome/epic......

looks can be deceiving. i hope its a decent movie.... i hope its a lot of fighting/killing... and barely any talking

NATEHAWK
06-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Blockbuster HIT

Black_Out
06-08-2010, 05:33 PM
When is this supposed to come out? Damn it looks cool.

dakslim
06-09-2010, 06:35 AM
Saw the first Mortal Kombat with my buddy Pete a loooong time ago...it was baaadd! The catch phrase in it was "I don't think so." lol This one actually looks better. BTW, one of the baddies is Baracka...hmmmm.

Haggis
06-09-2010, 10:40 AM
Saw the first Mortal Kombat with my buddy Pete a loooong time ago...it was baaadd! The catch phrase in it was "I don't think so." lol This one actually looks better. BTW, one of the baddies is Baracka...hmmmm.

I did not know Mortal combat was that old. Was one of the finishing moves, 'The Dinosaur Clutch'?

Egon Spengler
06-09-2010, 10:51 AM
I did not know Mortal combat was that old. Was one of the finishing moves, 'The Dinosaur Clutch'?
It was the club over the head and drag into the cave

ctrlraven
06-09-2010, 11:14 AM
When is this supposed to come out? Damn it looks cool.
Could be anywhere from this year to 2013. Warner Bros. bought Midway which owns the rights to the MK Characters but so does partial Threshold Entertainment which has made all of the Mortal Kombat movies. Threshold filed suit against Warner Bros. for breach of contract and not including them in on the WB project. So it looks like both companies are partial working on their own projects right now, but Warner Bros. did confirm it wants to produce a reboot movie of the video game series which if it's anything like this trailer they have a good shot at making some good money off this movie.

RR|Suki
06-09-2010, 12:06 PM
A Mortal combat movie that doesn't suck? I'd hit it 2 times

CBT
06-09-2010, 05:05 PM
I think it looks to be an awesome show. I'd bet my Marauder and my Corvette a LOT of ass kicking is going to happen. The guy playing the Captain Jackson is Michael J White (namespellcheck), he played Spawn and....BLACK DYNOMITE!! Great movie, rent it, laugh. He is a professional ass-kicker in real life, holds like 30 titles and stuff. I'm going to see it when it hit theaters, whatever year it is released.

dakslim
06-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Buncha ****heads...Mortal Kombat came out '95, not back when the dinosaurs ruled the world. Damn "youts".

ctrlraven
06-10-2010, 07:29 AM
Came across this

Update: Actress Jeri Ryan, the actress portraying Sonya Blade in the video, has confirmed via Twitter http://twitter.com/JeriLRyan/status/15752179609 that this is a short film created by a director to sell Warner Bros. on his Mortal Kombat pitch. "It's not a game trailer. Actually was made for the director to sell WB on his vision for a reimagined MK film," Ryan says on her Twitter page, adding " I did it as a favor to a friend. No idea yet what WB's reaction to it was."

fesifisky
06-10-2010, 09:53 AM
Just saw yesterday's Attack of the Show on G4 and they had a short MK trailer. Looks like an actual movie as to compared to the drivel that was released in 1995.

Now if only someone will actually make Thundercats. I needs to be just like this fan-made one. Exactly like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb50GMmY5nk