PDA

View Full Version : MM.Net Forum Rules

Motorhead350
06-12-2010, 09:51 PM
I would like an explanation for it.

Also leaving the thread open would be kind.

-Matt-
06-12-2010, 10:00 PM
Car site... not a curse site

ChiTownMaraud3r
06-12-2010, 11:08 PM
I go on Kawasaki forums, and everything and all is allowed..no one seems to have any problems.

BAD MERC
06-12-2010, 11:23 PM
Simple fact is: ***** ** and **** are ****ing **** allowed. If you wanna ***** and *** do that **** in your own ****ing neighborbood.

fastblackmerc
06-13-2010, 04:09 AM
There is censorship on this site by the moderators, as there should be.

What's the problem?

If you don't like it go somewhere else.................. please

MM03MOK
06-13-2010, 04:13 AM
Thanks for asking, Dom.

FORUM RULES Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index. Although the administrators and moderators of MercuryMarauder.net Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of MercuryMarauder.net Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. This following topics are not allowed on this message board and will be removed if posted: Religion, politics, race/racism, abortion, highly sensitive or controversial subjects that incites arguments, promotion of illegal drugs or illegal activity, software piracy, material which is exceedingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, extremely sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate any law, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any form of solicitation unless authorized and approved by the owners beforehand. Please Note: If anyone comes here with the sole purpose to start :censor:, cause trouble, or hi-jack & derail threads, rest assure your post (and most likely you) will be gone as fast as you came. The owners of MercuryMarauder.net Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

fastblackmerc
06-13-2010, 04:20 AM
Thanks for asking, Dom.

FORUM RULES Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index. Although the administrators and moderators of MercuryMarauder.net Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of MercuryMarauder.net Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. This following topics are not allowed on this message board and will be removed if posted: Religion, politics, race/racism, abortion, highly sensitive or controversial subjects that incites arguments, promotion of illegal drugs or illegal activity, software piracy, material which is exceedingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, extremely sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate any law, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any form of solicitation unless authorized and approved by the owners beforehand. Please Note: If anyone comes here with the sole purpose to start :censor:, cause trouble, or hi-jack & derail threads, rest assure your post (and most likely you) will be gone as fast as you came. The owners of MercuryMarauder.net Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

+1

If you don't like it leave.

bawazir
06-13-2010, 08:01 AM
Sadly those rule apply to some people

Egon Spengler
06-13-2010, 08:21 AM
Look at me Look at me! over here! look at me! I am over here!

dakslim
06-13-2010, 08:25 AM
Look at me Look at me! over here! look at me! I am over here!

Um, to whom are you referring?:P

hot-rauder
06-13-2010, 09:31 AM
Um, to whom are you referring?:P

cleary he is derailing this thread! ban him!!
:P

Egon Spengler
06-13-2010, 09:51 AM
I'm over here guys! OO OO look at me OO OO
http://joessmith.typepad.com/.a/6a00d835493f6953ef01156fa59fad 970c-800wi
http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/26579/original/derail.jpg?1258155252

vkirkend
06-13-2010, 10:17 AM
enough said.....:argue: bump ....

Thanks for asking, Dom.

Blackened300a
06-13-2010, 01:05 PM
Thanks for asking, Dom.

FORUM RULES Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index. Although the administrators and moderators of MercuryMarauder.net Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of MercuryMarauder.net Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. This following topics are not allowed on this message board and will be removed if posted: Religion, politics, race/racism, abortion, highly sensitive or controversial subjects that incites arguments, promotion of illegal drugs or illegal activity, software piracy, material which is exceedingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, extremely sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate any law, chain letters, pyramid schemes, using the forum as your personal blog to post mindless ranting for the sole purpose of being a attention whore or any form of solicitation unless authorized and approved by the owners beforehand. Please Note: If anyone comes here with the sole purpose to start :censor:, cause trouble, or hi-jack & derail threads, rest assure your post (and most likely you) will be gone as fast as you came. The owners of MercuryMarauder.net Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Looks like one rule has been over looked and broken a few times. :D

ImpalaSlayer
06-13-2010, 01:06 PM

:rofl: :laugh:

Egon Spengler
06-13-2010, 01:11 PM
That's what she said!

1 Bad Merc
06-13-2010, 02:14 PM
Come on!!!!!

Paul T. Casey
06-13-2010, 02:44 PM
The owners of MercuryMarauder.net Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. [/B]

Sums it all up. Exactly the same as if someone says you can't smoke in their car. It's their property, and they get to set the rules, in any manner they choose, to whomever they choose.

Paul T. Casey
06-13-2010, 02:48 PM
http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/

http://hsvracing.com/phpBB2/index.php?sid=272a11a966c5bcc4 988dc1bb7413d4d4

http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/

http://www.streetcarforums.com/index.php?s=

Other sites I frequent. See how long they'd put up with your crap.

justbob
06-13-2010, 03:54 PM
So what did I miss in the last couple days???

FordNut
06-13-2010, 04:36 PM
...start :censor:, cause trouble, or hi-jack & derail threads, rest assure your post (and most likely you) will be gone as fast as you came.

Corollary: if moderators are frequently bothered to police threads YOU are involved in, it means you are a problem. So keep a relatively low profile most of the time.

Motorhead350
06-14-2010, 12:07 PM
Sums it all up. Exactly the same as if someone says you can't smoke in their car. It's their property, and they get to set the rules, in any manner they choose, to whomever they choose.

That's the best way to put it.

dirtybird82
06-15-2010, 02:12 AM
What constitutes a politics violation. I've seen alot of President Obama bashing posts lately, just curious.

MM03MOK
06-15-2010, 04:02 AM
What constitutes a politics violation. I've seen alot of President Obama bashing posts lately, just curious.
We obviously reserve the right to have some flexibility and we also can't read every single post. Once polite discussion gets out of hand, a thread is short-lived. We do rely on the level-headedness of our members to report posts that go beyond reason.

Egon Spengler
06-15-2010, 04:59 AM
This is a republican site. If you are a democrat, please leave and buy a honda...

dirtybird82
06-15-2010, 05:45 AM
I'm neither politics put me to sleep :D

Egon Spengler
06-15-2010, 05:49 AM
I'm neither politics put me to sleep :D
Neutrals can stay too... Just keep your mouth shut! :P

Motorhead350
06-15-2010, 08:03 AM
We obviously reserve the right to have some flexibility and we also can't read every single post. Once polite discussion gets out of hand, a thread is short-lived. We do rely on the level-headedness of our members to report posts that go beyond reason.

Right right I see. If you agree with the political posting it will remain open. If someone posts something that offends your views even outside of politics it get's shut down. The rules are being violated and I this proves management of the site has gone down in quality. All owners last time I checked since I have been shut down and PMs by multiple MODS with other MODS receiving the PMs, just like I am being monitored. Again like someone stated "My car my rules." If that was the case I would recommend you remove the rules that a no longer enforced. Being that that mostly everyone here is a Republican voter the treads will remain open since most everyone thinks the same way.

TJ, I'm still here and have never really picked a side. Don't be a fascist.

I'm neutral! My mouth is open!

Joe Walsh
06-15-2010, 08:05 AM
Right right I see. If you agree with the political posting it will remain open. If someone posts something that offends your views even outside of politics it get's shut down.

That's what sh.....OHHH, never mind!

Egon Spengler
06-15-2010, 08:09 AM
Dom, are you high again...?

Motorhead350
06-15-2010, 08:11 AM
Dom, are you high again...?

Nope. I told that woman I would call the police on her if I smelled it again and would until she received enough complaints to be evicted or worse.

Better an open mouth than a closed mind.... or closed thread.

Ms. Denmark
06-15-2010, 09:06 AM
Right right I see. If you agree with the political posting it will remain open. If someone posts something that offends your views even outside of politics it get's shut down. The rules are being violated and I this proves management of the site has gone down in quality. All owners last time I checked since I have been shut down and PMs by multiple MODS with other MODS receiving the PMs, just like I am being monitored. Two things Dom: "Don't bite the hand that feeds(tolerates) you" and "stop pulling the tiger's tail." ;)

Motorhead350
06-15-2010, 09:09 AM
Two things Dom: "Don't bite the hand that feeds(tolerates) you" and "stop pulling the tiger's tail." ;)

No. If I have a problem with someone or something I make sure I have heard even if they don't wanna hear it. This is the hand that feeds when I decide to contribute, but until then I am leaving the birdfeed in the container.

Egon Spengler
06-15-2010, 09:11 AM
but until then I am leaving the birdfeed in the container.
Fly to another feeder...

Motorhead350
06-15-2010, 09:16 AM
Fly to another feeder...

I am the feeder silly. You mean another farm?

I'll just go to the funny farm where it's good and happy everyday and their coming to take me a way hah ha their coming to take me a way haha hoho hee!!!

Egon Spengler
06-15-2010, 09:19 AM
I'll just go to the funny farm where it's good and happy everyday and their coming to take me a way hah ha their coming to take me a way haha hoho hee!!!
That is a great song / music video!

Motorhead350
06-15-2010, 09:20 AM
That is a great song / music video!

They have a video for that song? Geeze that must be wacky.

Egon Spengler
06-15-2010, 09:29 AM
For those who don't know... Here is the song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFwriTnDLKs

FordNut
06-15-2010, 09:33 AM
Right right I see. If you agree with the political posting it will remain open. If someone posts something that offends your views even outside of politics it get's shut down. The rules are being violated and I this proves management of the site has gone down in quality. All owners last time I checked since I have been shut down and PMs by multiple MODS with other MODS receiving the PMs, just like I am being monitored. Again like someone stated "My car my rules." If that was the case I would recommend you remove the rules that a no longer enforced. Being that that mostly everyone here is a Republican voter the treads will remain open since most everyone thinks the same way.

You keep rattling the cage. You're going to get the attention you ask for. The results of that attention may not be to your liking though.

Blackened300a
06-15-2010, 09:33 AM
For those who don't know... Here is the song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFwriTnDLKs

And for those who can care less, Mr Conway Twitty.
d2aeRg_yMSE

RF Overlord
06-15-2010, 09:39 AM
This is a republican site. If you are a democrat, please leave and buy a honda...Wrong. I don't even KNOW the political affiliation of the other owners and I don't think any of us care.

Right right I see. If you agree with the political posting it will remain open. If someone posts something that offends your views even outside of politics it get's shut down. Dom, you know that isn't true.

I think I speak for the other owners when I say that none of us CARE what party someone belongs to and we certainly don't close political threads because we don't "agree" with them. We close threads, political or otherwise, that are not Marauder-related and/or get out of control.

I could give a rat's ass whether someone thinks Obama is the second coming of Christ or if they think he's an unqualified buffoon. It's when a thread degenerates into name-calling and disrespect for another member's beliefs/values/opinions that things get closed.

Remember, too, that this is a CAR site, not the home page of the Montana Militia. If anyone feels the need to discuss how to overthrow the gummint, there are at least 50 million web sites on that subject you can join.

Egon Spengler
06-15-2010, 09:44 AM
Wrong. I don't even KNOW the political affiliation of the other owners and I don't think any of us care.
I was making a funny....

Haggis
06-15-2010, 09:54 AM
Dom...Get laid already!!!!

fastblackmerc
06-15-2010, 10:03 AM

And "Mary Palm and her five friends" don't count!

Haggis
06-15-2010, 10:06 AM

As long as it relives stress, go for it.

Motorhead350
06-15-2010, 10:14 AM

Did that twice last night. The woman had a hard time making it to the bathroom after. It was kinda funny. :banana2:

I have been on redtube enough for it to ruin video play on this computer.

Paul, Conway has a nice version of It's Only Make Believe. It was meant to sound exactly like Elvis Presley to obtain radio airplay to cash in on his voice while the real Elvis was away in the Army. In case you cared to know. :D

MM03MOK
06-15-2010, 11:25 AM
Dom, Gordon and Jim - com'on guys. Is that really necessary or pertinent?

Egon Spengler
06-15-2010, 11:34 AM
Dom, Gordon and Jim - com'on guys. Is that really necessary or pertinent?
These three stooges are totally out of line and disgusting...

dakslim
06-15-2010, 11:50 AM
These three stooges are totally out of line and disgusting...

Oooh, a wise guy...why I oughta...nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.:P

Egon Spengler
06-15-2010, 11:53 AM
Oooh, a wise guy...why I oughta...nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.:P
Thread Hi-jack...

Curly, Shemp, Joe...

Which order would you put these three is order from best to worst... I like them in the order I have listed... Wasn't a fan of Joe at all!

dakslim
06-15-2010, 11:56 AM
Thread Hi-jack...

Curly, Shemp, Joe...

Which order would you put these three is order from best to worst... I like them in the order I have listed... Wasn't a fan of Joe at all!

Um, I think you mean Larry, Shemp and Curly.:P

Egon Spengler
06-15-2010, 12:02 PM
Um, I think you mean Larry, Shemp and Curly.:P
Um no... Moe and Larry were permanents where Curly's character switch around between Curly Shemp and Joe

Here is Joe!
http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.threestooges.net/albums/portraits/Joe_Besser.jpg&sa=X&ei=Ic4XTJ-8N4X6lwf8wMygCw&ved=0CAQQ8wc4Ag&usg=AFQjCNHKjVoGoQ-OotxPwHlm6TupL8UktA

88LTDCV351
06-15-2010, 12:21 PM
Don't forget the last installment Curley-Joe. He was only in the movies near the end of the Three Stooges.

I can go on regarding the history. You are talking to an ex-knucklehead online fan club member.

88LTDCV351
06-15-2010, 12:22 PM
Joe Besser and Curly-Joe were horrible. The original Curley was the best and Shemp was a good replacement when Curley had his stroke.

The last replacement was going to be Emil Sitka but Larry died and then Moe before that could finally happen.

Egon Spengler
06-15-2010, 12:25 PM
88LTD, Thanks for the info! I love learning about the Stooges. I grew up watching them! Them and The Monkees and The Munsters.

dakslim
06-15-2010, 12:28 PM
88LTD, Thanks for the info! I love learning about the Stooges. I grew up watching them! Them and The Monkees and The Munsters.

Ah, therein lies the problem...you never watched anything with any redeeming value!:P Kinda my problem too.;)

Egon Spengler
06-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Ah, therein lies the problem...you never watched anything with any redeeming value!:P Kinda my problem too.;)
I definitely did not! hahaha. I still don't to this day! I am a kid at heart and always will be

88LTDCV351
06-15-2010, 12:36 PM
And you all know that Curly, Moe and Shemp were actual brothers, right?

dakslim
06-15-2010, 12:38 PM

Yeah, saw the movie about them. Kinda sad actually.

Egon Spengler
06-15-2010, 12:39 PM
Last name Howard correct?
Larry's last name was Fine???

88LTDCV351
06-15-2010, 12:39 PM
Yeah, saw that one also.

What do you think about the new movie that is going to star Sean Penn, George Clooney and Jim Carey as the three stooges? Jim Carey is gaining weight for the role.

88LTDCV351
06-15-2010, 12:40 PM
Yep, but their real last name before WWII was Horwitz

88LTDCV351
06-15-2010, 12:41 PM
Did you know Lucille Ball was in one episode?

Egon Spengler
06-15-2010, 12:42 PM
Did you know Lucille Ball was in one episode?
As a baby or something???

88LTDCV351
06-15-2010, 12:45 PM
No, she was a young woman. Let me find out the exact name of the episode and let you know.

88LTDCV351
06-15-2010, 12:48 PM
"Three Little Pigskins" was the short

Egon Spengler
06-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Is there a forum for the 3 Stooges or something??? hahahaha

88LTDCV351
06-15-2010, 12:54 PM
I'm not aware of one. Unless Comedy III productions put something together. But there is a store where you can buy your Three stooges beer, cups, t-shirts, etc. That all got put together after all of the families finally settled in court maybe 10 years ago.

88LTDCV351
06-15-2010, 12:56 PM
Looks like here is one site. Maybe this is it. I can't remember.

http://www.threestooges.com/fanclub/

MM03MOK
06-15-2010, 01:27 PM
So everything's a joke now.....