PDA

View Full Version : Realllly?

blackhueys
06-16-2010, 12:26 PM
Saw this the other day while driving around Detroit area. Read the sign for the turn lane! Really only on green hmmm didnt know that lol

Egon Spengler
06-16-2010, 12:31 PM
People were probably sitting at the light when the main lights were red even though there was a green arrow lit... People are idiots...

That is what you call an after thought...

J-MAN
06-16-2010, 12:43 PM
We're used to it! After all we make a right to go left!

blackhueys
06-16-2010, 01:41 PM
Ya tell me about ya all is goofy in detroit area with your roads go left then go right to go left what? Starting to get used to it, it does seem to flow a bit better then where I am from less lights.

Bluerauder
06-16-2010, 02:34 PM
Saw this the other day while driving around Detroit area. Read the sign for the turn lane! Really only on green hmmm didnt know that lol
When I was out in Detroit for MV III (August 2005), I kinda got used to the Michigan Left turn. It seems to work much better and creates less delay than the 6-way lights that are all over Northern Virginia.

Black Dynamite
06-16-2010, 02:36 PM
You might want to change the date stamp on your camera!

In the town where I went to college they have laws for not turning right on red lights. It was a way to generate revenue off of ticketing the freshman class every year!

blackhueys
06-16-2010, 02:38 PM
I should change it but then big brother will no where I have really been and when shhhh get the tin foil or down south the armadiler hat from the dukes movie!