PDA

View Full Version : What I did today.

blackhueys
06-16-2010, 12:39 PM
Well had some free time and decided to go visit trilogy since I was only about 40 miles away enjoy the pics! Even had a chance to sit in trilogy number one! yippy but man that thing is stripped inside! The guys there were great considering I just walked in and all. They even let me get my windshield fixed ( thanks freaking state of Michigan DOT a-holes) Had a good talk with them about the lysholm compared to the trilogy etc. Just want to say thanks again for being so welcoming, Hope you guys there will find the help you need!:beer:

W4LTD
06-16-2010, 05:08 PM
Nice photos, thanks for sharing!

jdando
06-16-2010, 05:33 PM
Excellent! The guys at Trilogy are first rate. Glad you got to see Trilogy #0001, I hear it is fast :)

blackhueys
06-16-2010, 06:06 PM
They just got number 2 back up said it was sitting for awhile. when the first started it up they found out that the exhaust was kaput all kinda things came out the pipes they said. Oh I sooooo want that front and rear bumper on number 1 and 2 car they look so good in person! they say they still get about a call a week from someone wanting to buy those bumpers.

LeoVampire
06-17-2010, 02:43 PM
Must have been nice seeing them in person to say the least but thanks for posting some pics for us!

J-MAN
06-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Well had some free time and decided to go visit trilogy since I was only about 40 miles away enjoy the pics! Even had a chance to sit in trilogy number one! yippy but man that thing is stripped inside! The guys there were great considering I just walked in and all. They even let me get my windshield fixed ( thanks freaking state of Michigan DOT a-holes) Had a good talk with them about the lysholm compared to the trilogy etc. Just want to say thanks again for being so welcoming, Hope you guys there will find the help you need!:beer:
Did you get the floor mats???

ImpalaSlayer
06-17-2010, 03:11 PM
god, im so glad they dont sell those bumpers! they are so ricer!