PDA

View Full Version : WOW Some People Have No Clue! Really!

zr271cuda
06-22-2010, 04:56 PM
LMAO Is this for real?! " I don't know . . . . his stash." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg0pDPK56Ys&playnext_from=TL&videos=DG7FvJZcTd0

justbob
06-22-2010, 05:23 PM
And I thought I was bad with politics........

PonyUP
06-22-2010, 05:34 PM
Wow, doesn't matter which side of the fence you fall on there, that's just plain stupidity

Local Boy
06-22-2010, 07:04 PM
That's a GREAT phrase...

"A man once defined hell as a place with no reason...you just draged me into hell"

CLASSIC!

Aloha

tallpaul
06-22-2010, 08:11 PM
We are in some real trouble if there are people like that in this country! She is totally clueless. She thinks that the illegal immigrants give money to the government! You have got to be kidding me. 600 million people in this country! What planet is she on?

wht02lightning
06-22-2010, 08:14 PM
theres just no way thats real, at least I pray its a fake

MMarauder03
06-22-2010, 09:03 PM
We are in some real trouble if there are people like that in this country! She is totally clueless. She thinks that the illegal immigrants give money to the government! You have got to be kidding me. 600 million people in this country! What planet is she on?

Not just the government, she thinks they pay Obama! And she thinks that every welfare check sent out is written out and addressed by him? :lol: She is "sick"

blackhueys
06-23-2010, 04:19 AM
well I was way off I thought there where only us people on this site as I live in the basement and never go out side! so there are more people out there then us? wow did not know that. so How do I get my Obama bucks and are they good for anything?

thathotrodlincn
06-23-2010, 05:21 AM
Unfortunitely, the link is true. I was listening when it originally aired. :mad2:

PonyUP
06-23-2010, 05:22 AM
Well I'm a Democrat, but I can't resist this....
Obama Bucks are good for the following

Purchasing your way over the boarder
Buying a seat in a Doctor's waiting room for 3 hours
Loaning money to a bank instead of the bank loaning it to you
Giving money to a car company and receiving no car
And last but not least, Obama bucks will give you cash for your car to be destroyed, even though you can still drive it.

In short, Obama bucks can buy you the American Dream...Get it now, pay for it later