PDA

View Full Version : BP spills coffee. OH NO!

BAD MERC
06-24-2010, 04:23 PM
Funny stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM

bawazir
06-24-2010, 05:52 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: good one!

PonyUP
06-24-2010, 05:59 PM
:lol: Love how Haliburton came in and made it worse.

Interesting story today though. I stopped at a BP to fill up on Gas. I know, I know, they're eveil right (I still like their gas for my cars) and I ran into a neighbor of mine. Turns out his brother owns the gas station, and since this disaster, they are really hurting. He thanked me for filling up there and was very appreciative.

It got me thinking about this oil disaster and the boycott's, and I agree BP needs to pay for this disaster and people are right to walk away. but for the small business owner that own's the franchise, they really need our business as this could and will cripple them. I know the money eventually makes it's way back to BP, but let's face it, they aren't going under, in 20 years this will turn into a tragic punchline and they'll still be collecting bonuses

BAD MERC
06-24-2010, 06:20 PM
Gas stations are lucky to make a few cents a gallon. But BP needs to quit screwing around or this will be washing ashore for 50 years.

TAKEDOWN
06-25-2010, 11:45 AM
LOL that was g00d, but very scary at the same time!

Egon Spengler
06-25-2010, 11:49 AM
I have a BP right next to my office building and there is a lot less business there than usual. There is also a BP down the street from this BP on the same road and that one has been closed down. There is one down the street from my house and I rarely even see a car there AT ALL! Once in a blue moon there will be one person filling up.