PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Amme...ahmend...GUNS!

CBT
06-28-2010, 09:23 AM
So I was reading the headlines and noticed The Supremes pretty much broke it off in Daley's arse, can't wait to hear his reaction.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/28/us.scotus.handgun.ban/index.html?hpt=T1

Here are a few gun related pics that made my jaw drop, but for different reasons.

Forgot to bring your earplugs to the range? Improvise.

Ka-pow! I'm never going to make fun of the Air Force again.

Is that a gun in your saddle or are you just happy to see me?

LIGHTNIN1
06-28-2010, 10:37 AM
So I was reading the headlines and noticed The Supremes pretty much broke it off in Daley's arse, can't wait to hear his reaction.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/28/us.scotus.handgun.ban/index.html?hpt=T1

Here are a few gun related pics that made my jaw drop, but for different reasons.

Forgot to bring your earplugs to the range? Improvise.

Ka-pow! I'm never going to make fun of the Air Force again.

Is that a gun in your saddle or are you just happy to see me?

Only scary thing is that four members voted against it. That is how close we are from banning guns.Guess how Kagan would have voted. Lets see how long it takes Obama to make fun of the Supremes on this one.

CBT
06-28-2010, 10:42 AM
Only scary thing is that four members voted against it. That is how close we are from banning guns.Guess how Kagan would have voted. Lets see how long it takes Obama to make fun of the Supremes on this one.

True, 5-4 is too damn close.

Leadfoot281
06-28-2010, 10:48 AM
If they ever outlaw guns, then only outlaws will have them.

According to the article, that will be about 275,000,000 new outlaws. ;)

justbob
06-28-2010, 01:50 PM
If they ever outlaw guns, then only outlaws will have them.

According to the article, that will be about 275,000,000 new outlaws. ;)
This has been the case in Chicago for many many years.......

ImpalaSlayer
06-28-2010, 01:59 PM
its really ****in stupid to even think about it. any one that owns a legal gun more then likely doesn't want to intentionally hurt any one with it. the ones who do what to hurt people will get guns even if they are outlawed so what the hell is the point?

sailsmen
06-28-2010, 02:16 PM
Very simple all those opposed to the Right to keep and bear arms will wear a gun free button, place a gun free sign on their house and car, place a gun free sign on thier business, etc.

That way the criminals will know where to go to committ their crimes with out fear of being shot and those who believe in the Right to keep and bear arms will know where not to go.

It respects the beleifs and rights of all. Please start posting your signs and wearing your buttons.

We should also expand it to police and the army. Those who do not believe in the Right to keep and bear arms would also wear a button, we could group them together to put on their squad cars, tanks, and planes. That way those criminals and despots who don't want to get shot/killed will know who to shot at!

I lived in an area where every elected office for 40 years was held by Liberals and most of the population is Liberal. After Katrina I was told by dozens of Liberals that after seeing how fine the line is between civilization and anarchy they bought a gun and became members of the NRA.

You might wonder why join the NRA? An "order" was given to disarm all the citizens in New Orleans, including going door to door entering homes and removing their guns. The NRA stepped in and got an injunction against the order issued. The City atty was held in contempt on several occaisions. New Orleans claimed no one issued the order, they did not know where they put the guns, etc.

It resulted in a Federal law being passed preventing the suspension of your gun rights during an emergency.

guspech750
06-28-2010, 03:04 PM
Very simple all those opposed to the Right to keep and bear arms will wear a gun free button, place a gun free sign on their house and car, place a gun free sign on thier business, etc.

That way the criminals will know where to go to committ their crimes with out fear of being shot and those who believe in the Right to keep and bear arms will know where not to go.

It respects the beleifs and rights of all. Please start posting your signs and wearing your buttons.

We should also expand it to police and the army. Those who do not believe in the Right to keep and bear arms would also wear a button, we could group them together to put on their squad cars, tanks, and planes. That way those criminals and despots who don't want to get shot/killed will know who to shot at!

I lived in an area where every elected office for 40 years was held by Liberals and most of the population is Liberal. After Katrina I was told by dozens of Liberals that after seeing how fine the line is between civilization and anarchy they bought a gun and became members of the NRA.

You might wonder why join the NRA? An "order" was given to disarm all the citizens in New Orleans, including going door to door entering homes and removing their guns. The NRA stepped in and got an injunction against the order issued. The City atty was held in contempt on several occaisions. New Orleans claimed no one issued the order, they did not know where they put the guns, etc.

It resulted in a Federal law being passed preventing the suspension of your gun rights during an emergency.

This would be a great tactic to lure dirtbags into our homes and just start shooting and killing all criminals. Ill just put some silly sign in my yard that says guns are bad and just wait for some "A"-hole to come in, then KAPOW!!! Problem solved.:D

Phrog_gunner
06-28-2010, 03:09 PM
^^^^^Amen Brother^^^^^

http://goldtent.net/wp_gold/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/no_gun_neighbor.jpg

sailsmen
06-28-2010, 03:54 PM
This would be a great tactic to lure dirtbags into our homes and just start shooting and killing all criminals. Ill just put some silly sign in my yard that says guns are bad and just wait for some "A"-hole to come in, then KAPOW!!! Problem solved.:D

Hardest laugh I have had in a long time. Thanks.

It was some what amusing after Katrina when the gunless Liberals called their non Liberal friends to go with them when they wanted to renter their home!
That included my Liberal brother in law who asked me to sneak back in with him to get the records from his employer to put the retarded people back to work. Twice he waded chest deep to get the computers while I and his Conservative borther stood watch. No I would not go in that water for anybody's stuff.

He wanted to go in a third time to get the monitor and printer. I said no we are going to my house next to get Dennis Reinharts car, that was high and dry that he loaned to me, and I will lend you my printer and monitor. He returned it and I still use both today.

kernie
06-28-2010, 04:44 PM
Here is something for you guys to chew on,

I am 52 years old, i have never seen a handgun and i don't know anyone who has owned one.

I certainly have no desire to see one or be threatened by one.

:beer:

BlueFusion
06-28-2010, 05:47 PM

I am 52 years old, i have never seen a handgun and i don't know anyone who has owned one.

I'd rather have one and not need it than need one and not have it.

Hotrauder
06-28-2010, 06:21 PM

Do you feel threatened that a law abiding citizen may have a hand gun? Who is responsible for protecting your family? What is the plan? Dennis

PonyUP
06-28-2010, 06:28 PM
The only thing I am threatened by is that Law abiding citizen having a gun in a Bar, which is legal in tennessee. I support guns, I support my right to shoot a scum bag trying to hurt me or my family. But I do think their need to be some laws governing guns, i.e. allowing a .44 magum to be on my hip while I get loaded on whiskey is not a good thing, and yet, legal in Nashville

Paul T. Casey
06-28-2010, 06:35 PM

Actually, according to your info on the side, you're only 51. ;)

The gun part is your choice. I don't own or carry one (except for my flare gun oon the boat) but have no problem with anyone who has one. I may change if it looks like they (guns) are about to be illegal. Also, I think I'd perfer one that has been stolen and has the numbers filed off.

kernie
06-28-2010, 06:53 PM
Actually, according to your info on the side, you're only 51. ;)

The gun part is your choice. I don't own or carry one (except for my flare gun oon the boat) but have no problem with anyone who has one. I may change if it looks like they (guns) are about to be illegal. Also, I think I'd perfer one that has been stolen and has the numbers filed off.
Ha, your right, i am only 51! Thanks!, i feel younger!

I have no desire to debate this topic, it's really just a honest statement that the fear of someone packing a handgun isn't part of my life.

Handguns are illegal here, not really a choise.

LIGHTNIN1
06-28-2010, 07:01 PM

Great idea. Plaster signs on your house announcing you are a member of PETA or SAVE THE PRAIRE MOUSE should lure them in. Maybe a womens lib sign also.

sailsmen
06-28-2010, 07:57 PM
Ha, your right, i am only 51! Thanks!, i feel younger!

I have no desire to debate this topic, it's really just a honest statement that the fear of someone packing a handgun isn't part of my life.

Handguns are illegal here, not really a choise.

Amazing to live in an area where no one does anything illegal.

In the USA the areas that make guns illegal have the most gun murders.