PDA

View Full Version : Dominic (Motorhead 350)

Paul T. Casey
06-28-2010, 05:08 PM
I have a pile of old LP records. I thought I remebered that you liked them, so I'm offering them to you for the price of shipping only. Just found them while cleaning my Mother-in-law's appartment, and they have no special meaning to any of us (I believe they were Georgann's ex's). I can send you a list if you want to look it over.

Egon Spengler
06-28-2010, 05:49 PM
awwwww that is sooooo sweeeet! IF he doesn't want them, let me know.

Haggis
06-29-2010, 04:12 AM
I have some here that I offered him at MVV, all he had to do was come and get them. Hasn't happened yet; therefore anyone who wants them come and get them. Plus record player.

CBT
06-29-2010, 04:44 AM
I have some here that I offered him at MVV, all he had to do was come and get them. Hasn't happened yet; therefore anyone who wants them come and get them. Plus record player.

Okay. Are they at the bottom of that hole you dug in your basement and all I have to do is climb down and get them?

Egon Spengler
06-29-2010, 04:46 AM
Okay. Are they at the bottom of that hole you dug in your basement and all I have to do is climb down and get them?
It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again...

Haggis
06-29-2010, 07:30 AM

Yep, I told you there was a surprise down there. ;)

Big Black Beast
06-29-2010, 03:34 PM
You know, there are people that collect vinyl and they may be worth something to someone...

Motorhead350
06-30-2010, 03:04 PM
I'll take them and thank you for thinking of me.

Gordon, you aren't exactly around the block for me. Bring them to MV or have Rachel take them over. I'd love to get them, but I can't seem to find a way over there. :(

Paul you have a PM!

I hope I wasn't too late.